Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #10 Always the bridesmaid never the bride, can’t go to work, flogs junk on th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still shook at her wearing her nightdress around the house!! Most people probably throw them away after they give birth cos they are covered in all sorts!! I kept mine as a sentimental thing but I’d never wear it again

Reactions: 3
If I lived at home with my parents and brother there is no way in hell would I go around in a nightdress. Jesus Christ she has no shame

Reactions: 6
I’m still shook at her wearing her nightdress around the house!! Most people probably throw them away after they give birth cos they are covered in all sorts!! I kept mine as a sentimental thing but I’d never wear it again
Ah I still wear mine but with a pair of pj pants underneath 😂

Parenting tips on helping baby settle from Lisa who didn't know until last week that patting a babies bum is a natural thing for a parent to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Parenting tips on helping baby settle from Lisa who didn't know until last week that patting a babies bum is a natural thing for a parent to do.
How did we ever manage before Lisa? All this tit she shares comes naturally to the rest of us

Reactions: 6
Whenever I think I'm doing a bad job at parenting I think at least I knew to pat the baby to calm him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wait till she hears about the ‘hack’ with the rice filled glove on a baby’s back so she doesn’t have to stand there doing it. Being wan woman & all that …..

• Haha
Lads I can't believe she's serious with this 'put your hands on their back' shite.. she obviously doesn't think too highly of her followers if she thinks we need to be told that! Imagine all those wee babies all over the country crying themselves to sleep cos their mummy's didn't know to rub their back! At least we know now 😮💨

Reactions: 8
Lads I can't believe she's serious with this 'put your hands on their back' shite.. she obviously doesn't think too highly of her followers if she thinks we need to be told that! Imagine all those wee babies all over the country crying themselves to sleep cos their mummy's didn't know to rub their back! At least we know now 😮💨
What has she been doing up to now? I feel like they’ve had little physical affection. Never held for feeds, only discovering now that gentle bum pats or back rubs are a source of comfort, what on earth was she doing for the last 10 months? Just throwing them in the cots & leaving them? She never seems to be on the floor with them either, just sprawled across the couch shouting orders at them.
Those poor girls

Reactions: 12
I think she genuinely has only discovered these ‘mom hacks’ (also known as maternal instinct to the rest of us)

Reactions: 7
Wait till she hears about the ‘hack’ with the rice filled glove on a baby’s back so she doesn’t have to stand there doing it. Being wan woman & all that …..
Ah stop dont be giving her ideas.... the cots will be soon covered in curry stains along with the usual filth😂

• Haha
Is it normal for the co sleeper to be at the end of the bed? We always kept ours beside us.

The fadder standing on the mat that the babys playing on with his dirty shoes yuck

How long till she shares this hack. She’ll be on the beg for for a couple of fish now!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.