Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She's a total disaster. Hazel on the floor sucking the hangers while she huffs and puffs through the Penneys bag. Quality content there.

Reactions: 12

Ellegee

VIP Member
Why did she cover her cleavage in the garden earlier & then put those pics up which show a whole lot more?

• Haha

davo2001

And out with the crocodile tears this morning. Did you really cry unless you toke a snap of it yourself and posted it to the gram??!! 🤣🤣

• Haha

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Most people check a child’s nappy if they are heading out the door so obviously she didn’t do that and discovered the leak when she picked her up, that’s a leak from a FULL nappy so she was intending bringing her out like that!! 🙄
Was thinking this myself, before going out I change the nappy regardless of how full it is, just because I know she’ll be sitting in it for an amount of time where I won’t be able to change.

But let’s not forget when Lisa gave out about pampers because it said on the pack 12hrs dry but the twins were waking up soaking after 12hrs in the same nappy.
She likes to get her moneys worth and probably leaves them in their nappies as long as possible..

• Sick
  • Sad

DeirdreIreland

Chatty Member
Poor Hazel, why can't she let her sleep if she's going nowhere. Babies like anyone need different amounts of sleep. They're not robots

maggie may

Defo think she wants to be a full
Time “influencer” the car seat lecture and the nappy cream, did she leave the other baby in the hot car while she went back to change the other too,

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Didn’t she have a nap yesterday when the twins were asleep?? I function on about 5/6 hours sleep every night while also feeding during those precious hours 😂 I wouldn’t even cry like that to my husband 🙄 cos even though I’m not solo he’s useless to me as he’s no breasts!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Lilll88

The mess 🤯🤯🤯

Waking a sleeping baby 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

This one is the biggest waste of space I have come across... Lisa would want to sort her own routine and get herself back to work... idiot

I’d say they knew well all along that she’d be there for the long haul. Sounds like she only ever lived away from home briefly and moved back because of ‘mental health’ aka her friends/housemates wouldn’t put up with her shit and she needed her mammy to cook and clean up after her.
Imagine coming home like that if she did have problems living away and saying you know now what would be a great idea, why don't I have twins.

• Haha

Lorz19

Chatty Member
Honestly how like?? Seriously! What am I missing? Where am I going wrong? She makes it look and sound so easy. Anyone any recommendations, are sleep consultants worth it for toddlers or an over hyped gimic for vulnerable parents to buy into? 😫😴😴
I’ve never used sleep consultant but personally I think it’s nonsense and the play into venerable tired parents who would do anything for sleep. what did our own mothers do? They just got on with it. Some babies are great sleepers, some are shite and that’s just the way it goes. Sure before lisa copped how to turn of showing when she was last active on insta, she was always online during night.

Last edited:
  • Heart

nasa5

VIP Member
She can’t even do the basics like giving them a bottle and strapping them into their high chairs yet she’s on her soapbox lecturing us mere mortals about nappy cream and how to put kids into a car seat.. I really hope for her sake this isn’t some pathetic attempt at being one of those mammy instahun types, it’s not for her the way it isn’t for most of us, you’d want to be thick skinned, charismatic, confident and committed to this ‘career’. Lisa is none of those things. Lisa you have a good job already and they’ve accommodated you brilliantly, please don’t give it up alongside you and your family’s privacy for a few free teething gels and a discount code

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
You can imagine people are suggesting all the above to her, but Lisa Is probably like “don’t you know who I am, I am an influencer, my Instafam will look after Me”. first begging for the food and cake, next the balloons, then the outfits! She’ll get the nails, hair and makeup done too probably! And she’ll be off out for a night out that night too after the mother takes the twins home! She needs a break ya know. . And if she is hoping to start a new career does she not realise everything she posts on the internet remains?! The crying in the middle of the night posts because she is tired is not appealing or professional to any future employer. .
Didn’t she actually get gifted balloons for the christening and then “forgot” to take pictures of them so she couldn’t even put up a post…last time she will be asked by that company anyway (good enough for them)

davo2001

It's obvious she is going to "offically" give up working for the HSE. She has done 3 shifts in the last 2 years and hasn't been back to work in over 3 weeks now.

She's a lazy cunt as usual and just looking for the easy way out and thinks she will become a full time ista mommy.

A). She's too lazy to lose the weight.
B) She's too lazy to move out of the family home.
C) Please god let it not be another embryo, she can't cope with the two she has already.

Definitely leaving work, sure it's not as if she has bills to pay anyways.......

I do think she's mildly "simple" so anything is possible.