Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nasa5

VIP Member
She must be trying to run the father and brother out of the house, like my mam would think I’d had some type of breakdown if she walked in on me and the kids in our swimming suits in the living room with the paddling pool in front of us and rightfully fucking so. I can’t get the image of her sitting in a tiny kids paddling pool out of my head of my head now thanks Lisa x

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Buys second hand on essential items like buggy’s cots (I’ve no issue at all with that ) because as she says twins are expensive

throws money away in a big party 🎊 that the girls won’t remember

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
The size of Hazel’s nappy in that video with the dog!👀

And yeah…lovely the dog barking at the child on the floor..nothing dangerous about that at all..

butterflybilly

VIP Member
I think it’s more the fact that she picks and chooses when to go by their actual / corrected age. Depending on what suits . She went by actual age when she was dying to wean them and now they’re standing it’s their corrected age.
Personally , I don’t get why she keeps mentioning they were premie either 🤔 what difference does it make if they are or aren’t? They’re hitting their milestones so there’s no need.
Shes an absolute bore, and literally has nothing else to keep banging on about🙄 she seems to almost "brag" about them being preemies, like its something to be really proud of.... in reality, if she had of looked after her self, exercised, and ate a healthy diet, before and during her pregnancy, they may not have come early at all! So F#ck off Lisa you absolute MORON

• Wow
  • Heart

Ellegee

VIP Member
It looks like she lives in that house alone. The whole place taken up with baby stuff and gates everywhere. I'm sure her parents dote on the twins but surely they're asking themselves privately when is she going to get her own place.
Nappies in the fire place & yesterdays shopping not put away yet. Aswell as the 2 inflatable chairs stuffed under the sideboard, they have 2 rocker chairs, 2 Bumbo type seats & 2 high hairs. I lived at home until I was 26, my brother in his mid 30’s is still there. Everything belonging to him is in his bedroom, same applied to me when I was there. I wouldn’t relax having that amount of stuff dumped around my parents home, I’d be stressing over it

Ellegee

VIP Member
Lads I can't believe she's serious with this 'put your hands on their back' shite.. she obviously doesn't think too highly of her followers if she thinks we need to be told that! Imagine all those wee babies all over the country crying themselves to sleep cos their mummy's didn't know to rub their back! At least we know now 😮💨
What has she been doing up to now? I feel like they’ve had little physical affection. Never held for feeds, only discovering now that gentle bum pats or back rubs are a source of comfort, what on earth was she doing for the last 10 months? Just throwing them in the cots & leaving them? She never seems to be on the floor with them either, just sprawled across the couch shouting orders at them.
Those poor girls

brandambassador

VIP Member
This begging is sickening. You had €15-20k to make and have them, spend a few €€ on their birthday gifts and party you lazy minge

Gizmos and Gadgets

Chatty Member
It’s not the heat lads ok? She’s one insufferable idiot 😬

Also, who knew all babies were different? That’s my mind blown for the night 😬

Tammys

VIP Member
Her parents must have some patience
Before I'd even dream of bringing a paddling pool into my mams front room
She would ask me am I feeling all right.
And I cant even imagion her response if I arrived in my Togs
A lads you couldent make it up.

• Haha
He no more said ‘ my wife watches you’ 🙄
My husband wouldn’t have the time nor the patience or interest to sit staring into my phone figuring who I’m following.. 🤔

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
Hilarious story there Lisa, my sides are splitting......maybe the reason "Pippa" is always at the clothesline is because you are a lazy lump and don't pull your weight around the house

• Haha

hearforthesca

Chatty Member
I think the problem is Lisa isn’t copping on that the girls naps and sleep times are changing. This happens lisa. Long naps and bed at 6pm and expecting them to sleep all night is madness, especially at 10 months.

hearforthesca

Chatty Member
I think it’s so strange how she is trying to educate parents when she’s been nothing but unsafe and reckless with her girls. Milkymates, open next to me, sheets in cribs, sitting in high chairs not tied in, food before they were ready. I could go on