Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellegee

VIP Member
She just mumbled “you just feel like you don’t ever get a breather” I had to watch it a 2nd time to make sure I heard her right.
She got to go & take an uninterrupted shower & take off in the car, as she does a few times a week, she’s going home to watch a movie, no mention of cleaning up or getting organised for tomorrow, she has no idea how lucky she is. Jesus she boiled my blood when she said that tonight.
ETA, she was on lounging in the garden this morning while her mother was looking after the girls, she seems to have spent the last couple of days sitting around in her swimsuit having fun with the girls, was sat on her arse in the garden a couple of nights ago while her mother hosed around her & she had the cheek to say she feels like she doesn’t get a breather.
I’d say she’s hell to be around when her military like routine takes a knock, I’d say her mother feels she has no choice but to take over to keep the house a place of calm.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

#obsssessed

VIP Member
It’s almost like she had 2 separate embryos implanted!! So yes the girls are 2 separate people born at the same time 😂 All that smug talk a few months back about sleeping 12/13 hours at night!!

I don’t get why she’s showing the ‘nutritional’ information on the granola! You don’t have to be a dietician to know that the no added sugar means there’s no additional sugars added to the heaps of sugar all ready in there! Plus mixed with yoghurt

youd know she doesn’t have to worry about the electricity bill leaving the fan on all day 😂 she’s lettin hot air in with the windows open and using the fan to cool it ? I don’t get the logic

brandambassador

VIP Member
Can’t wait for their 21st birthday post
(20 years and 10 months corrected) 🤣

the nana nighties, the filthy towels/sheets.

this one still needs mothering herself

• Haha

Madgereal111

VIP Member
She hasn’t tagged those KozyKids posts as an ad or “gifted”. Can we report them?
Iv reported every one of them 🤷🏻‍♀️ Sickens my shit these lazy bitches getting freebies galore and then don't even have the decency to mark them correctly, you had one fucking job like 🤬🤮

Ellegee

VIP Member
It’s a bit concerning to see how upset she gets after a few nights of unrest. It’s not even a week & generally the girls have been quite good up to now except for the odd bout of illness. She has roughly 18 more months of teething to deal with. If she’s struggling this much already she needs to have a chat with her GP about her stage of mind & maybe speak with someone to learn some coping mechanisms. Moping about the house feeling sorry for herself will only make things worse. It’s important to get out for some fresh air & try keep busy to keep the tiredness at bay.
If she’s still thinking about the remaining embryo she really needs to remind herself of these few nights, the effect it has had on her & how she would cope with another because even when the girls are much older she won’t have the luxury of being able to go back to bed. There will be so much else to be doing. Uniforms, lunches, everyone out the door on time regardless of how much sleep has been had, she couldn’t even manage that for her couple of days back at work.
It’s not easy, there will never be a good time to have another & there’s never any guarantee of a good sleeper.
I hope she sees this because I’m saying this out of genuine concern.

Ellegee

VIP Member
I hate my own mam voice but hers is something else, g dad is ringing in my ears still

Laughing at her snooty one up of oh we’ve the bouncing castle because we have more room shit, I’d say she’s always viewed the sister as competition and I’d say it’s only worse now they’ve both kids
She’s got nothing to be snooty about, living under her parents roof. The sister works hard for what she has regardless of the size she earned it. Probably couldn’t even manage one bounce without breaking into a sweat

Reactions: 10

nasa5

VIP Member
Only in the stores 35 minutes yet had gone to Pennys, Tesco and was already at the tills in Next? Lisa must be the Sonia O’Sullivan of Charleville

• Haha

Lilll88

I think about quitting work every morning I have to get up at 4.30am or every night shift I have to stay up when I come home as my partner starts his shift!! No matter how much thought I give it i will never be giving it up because

A- nobody else is going to pay our mortgage
B- to have a decent quality life we need both incomes.

She doesn't realise how privileged she is to be able to leave work(if that's what it is) and not worry about mortgages and bills and the normal day to day stuff that the majority of us worry about.

I cant see her being able to make a living from social media. 🤯

• Heart

Ellegee

VIP Member
It’s coming to all good bookshops this Christmas, all the tips and tricks according to Lisa for parenting, titled ‘y’know’….
First 50 copies will come with one of those little gadgets that lets you read it with wan hand for all those that only have wan pair

• Haha

Louber

Chatty Member
A 5lb full term baby is fully developed, a 5lb 34 week baby is not finished developing its systems, abilities (like sucking) and its lungs, it is very much considered a premature baby. Premature babies are considered as such until 2 years old by their HCPs, as that's how long it can take them to catch up completely developmentally. I'm not here to defend Lisa but to say a baby born 6-8 weeks before it's due isn't premature is incorrect, at check ups they will be referred to by both ages.

Absolutely have to agree, Lisa is a pain in the hole and harps on about it too much. She uses it when suits her and omits it when it doesn't fit the timeline. But premature babies are any who arrive before the 37th week of pregnancy. 36weekers are considered late prems and can still very much have issues relating to that such as difficulty co ordinating their suck, swallow and breath reflex, issues regulating their temperature and blood sugars etc. Her twins were on the cusp of 34 weeks and did really really well. Shes an awful dose of shite and irritates the fuck outta us but they were absolutely premature!!!

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Jesus the amount of ‘advice’ we got today 🙄 dunno how I’ve managed to keep four little humans alive until now 😂 I will say I’ve never heard of that nappy cream but mine don’t suffer too much in that dept thankfully 😅
She must be going working for the RSA given the amount of car safety tips she gave!! How long will she breadcrumb this big decision for I wonder??

Tellyawhat

One baby sitting in the car and yet she still has time to take out her phone to show us the other baby's p1ssy pants. In the time it took to film it she could have gotten her clean shorts and everyone would have been happier instead of public humiliation of her as an attempt for content.

Do you think is there a smell of piss and sweat just coming from them as a family that they are unaware off? Those clothes have to be failing the sniff test