Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
33w and 6days is 34 weeks FFS
And 6 weeks early isn’t that early at basicalyn5lb and 5.5lb I’ve know full term babies at 5.5lb
All my babies cruised around 10mth mark but a couple done that for a few months before walking, way longer than you would think.
Most will be crawling for a long time before walking and I don’t think the girls are proper crawling yet? They haven’t the balance for walking…. Lisa will be out buying shoes
Before we know it.
No, she'll be asking her Insta Fam where best to buy Twincess shoes in the hope of some freebies. If we're lucky then she will record stories & stories telling us how to put shoes on premie twins 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 11

davo2001

Unusually quiet seeing as she wouldn't stop talking about it and the struggles when she did a couple of shifts!
Maybe she's in trouble!
I'd say she's gone out on long term sick leave due to "mental health issues".
She knows well she will get slated for it here if she says anything.

zappa

How many times does she repeat the same story, we get it! They weren't tired and they took longer to settle. Talk about drama over nothing

Hazels nappy looks like it’s been on six or seven hours 😵😔😩
Any wonder she has to use metanium cream.. baby’s skin must be all blotchy and damp sitting in that for hours 🥺 must be cold on her skin too 😣

#obsssessed

VIP Member
She needs to do a poll on who’s sick of listening to her talking about sleep and babies 🙄🙄 I’ve never heard such moaning in my life!! She really hates anything getting in the way of her rest, does she keep going on about it so she has another excuse not to go to work?? Or what is she fishing for??

howareyoufinethankyou

I can’t get over her showing everyone the urine stains from the leaky nappy. That poor child! Lisa - if you are reading this - your children are your priority, not getting content from the gram. You can’t HUMILIATE your own children and prolong their discomfort to get content for the internet. Get your priorities right. You are letting your children down.

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Her sister who has 4 kids must look at her stories and laugh her head off! she doesn’t have a clue and really thinks she has it harder than anyone, she’d find some way to make out that twins are much harder work than triplets! Have 1 child or 5.. there’s nothing easy about it! I have 2 under 2 myself but would never look down on someone or say I have it harder than someone with 1 child!

hearforthesca

Chatty Member
So she expects us to believe she doesn’t eat? A slice or 2 of toast on the go? Ah here. Fair play lisa for making the decision to get healthy but don’t be lying

nasa5

VIP Member
That nappy is a disgrace, you’d only see something like that after a full nights sleep. It’s simply basic care, maybe for the best she doesn’t return to work if she’d let them sit in nappies like that you’d best believe she’d leave you..

The fact there may even be a hint she’s planning on using that last embryo anytime soon makes it all the worse

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
It’s strange what she shares, what she thinks is okay. Have you noticed she never shows them watching tv? There’s no way in hell she doesn’t have them sat infront of the telly for at least part of the day! And the walkers too… but wires by the cot, mesh bumpers, milky mates, no straps in highchair, food fit for 4 year olds…i could go on 🙄

Nursing 🤣🤣🤣 imagine though 🥴
Midwifery.
Cuz she is a solo mom yano... to two babies like... two!
She also breastfed them breastmilk with her breasts so she knows about that too like.

• Haha

Dusty2020

VIP Member
How can she lounge around in her granny nightgown with the fadder there…. The thoughts of that makes me shudder 😑

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
Riveting stuff Lisa :rolleyes:
Babies don't need a sleeping bag in this weather....a vest and nappy is fine. Did it occur to you that maybe they were waking as they were too hot in the bloody sleeping bag?!
The nightdress is something my 86 year old nan would have worn and she'd never have allowed anyone but family to see it!
Cold weetabix?!?! :sick:
The mumbling from her this morning :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Haha

memyselfi

VIP Member
I don’t understand the hysterical laughter to herself all the time like she’s literally crying. If I find something funny and I’m on my own I laugh in my head 🤪

• Haha

Louber

Chatty Member
I live quite close to where she lives and I certainly do not talk like that 🙈🙈
I'm originally from very near Lisa and would have family and from all around the charleville/ballyhea area, her accent is in no way comparable to me or any of my siblings. We'd all be a similar age to her. Now my grandparents and her probably sound some bit similar alright 🤣🤣

Bate-to-the-ropes

Chatty Member
I can't get over the entitlement of her! She has the whole house taken over as it is and now wants to take over the house with soft play for a party! More in her line to try and find her own gaf

• Heart
  • Haha

Lollipops23

VIP Member
Her accent grates on me. It’s one thing to have a normal, regional accent but Lisa sounds like something from the 50s. She doesn’t sound like anyone her age.

• Haha

wineandcrackers

Chatty Member
She wasn’t on her own today. Could hear de mudder (I’m assuming) laugh in the background of one of vids. Can 2 adults not chase around 2 crawling babies? they will be on leads next year! Cause she only has wan pair of hands dya know. We won’t mention that de mudder also has wan pair also, will we Lisa 🤫 have to keep up the appearance that you are a struggling solo mom!