Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ she was like a bad Fair City actor going through the ingredients. Pretending she thought the ginger was a potato and stuttering over the spinach ‘what’s this stuff now’ I am genuinely baffled as to who is falling for this absolute fraud of a woman. She’s a pure sheister!
Shes awful. The ditzy lovely lisa act wrecks my head, her style is awful, who aspires to look like her?? Rotten midi dresses paired with the horrible denim jacket, she hasn't a clue about fashion or style shes so stiff, zero craic and her makeup skills are appalling, can someone tell me the attraction, how has she 107 k followers. Shes a greedy wagon.

Reactions: 11
Shes awful. The ditzy lovely lisa act wrecks my head, her style is awful, who aspires to look like her?? Rotten midi dresses paired with the horrible denim jacket, she hasn't a clue about fashion or style shes so stiff, zero craic and her makeup skills are appalling, can someone tell me the attraction, how has she 107 k followers. Shes a greedy wagon.
She has no dress sense at all. She doesn’t mix it up ever. Those Lodi granny shoes?

So, do we think LLL would still sell out her shows now? People seem to have woken up? What’s the general view?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I've been, wouldn't again. But she has the most devoted fan base so I think she wouldn.

Reactions: 1
It was a bit earlier in the day. Some of it was good. It went on a bit and the fashion show was relentless. The goodie bag was interesting, comfort conditioner, cheap earrings from Jennifer Wrynnes boutique, I found her standing at enty to give hugs and photo shoots on arrival a bit uncmfie. Possibly these shoes arent really for me.

Oh I know I was sucked in too but I just hope that those buying in aren’t running up credit card debt. This is a generalization but I racked it up as it was easy to pay on credit especially if you think you are getting a discount/bargain and you hit that button “add to cart” when in fact some other bill came up and that took precedence and credit card interest wiped any discount. As I said just generalizing and not just Lisa

My problem and dealing with it and almost there

I was influenced by by Design Atelier. It was a quality piece and I will get years out of it. My own style is a bit different so I don't tend to love her day look. But interesting point, earlier LLL said about having ran up a substantial debt. Her dad made her cut up her CCs and lent her the money to pay it off. She had to pay him off. He does seem a very sensible man. Her parents are rocks. Especially to have lost a son. https://www.irishtimes.com/news/3-died-after-driver-lost-control-inquest-hears-1.772100

It was a bit earlier in the day. Some of it was good. It went on a bit and the fashion show was relentless. The goodie bag was interesting, comfort conditioner, cheap earrings from Jennifer Wrynnes boutique, I found her standing at enty to give hugs and photo shoots on arrival a bit uncmfie. Possibly these shoes arent really for me.
Hugging people at the door? Wow, so it’s all a show. I think things are changing. Companies will have to rethink their selling strategies as the likes of this won’t and can’t continue.

I was influenced by by Design Atelier. It was a quality piece and I will get years out of it. My own style is a bit different so I don't tend to love her day look. But interesting point, earlier LLL said about having ran up a substantial debt. Her dad made her cut up her CCs and lent her the money to pay it off. She had to pay him off. He does seem a very sensible man. Her parents are rocks. Especially to have lost a son. https://www.irishtimes.com/news/3-died-after-driver-lost-control-inquest-hears-1.772100
Just read the story,frigging hell,drunk and no belts. No one deserves that. 4 families ruinied.

No sex tonight with the space masks - god love Chris. Sex must be “ah lads”
And she goes to camera to sell

No sex tonight with the space masks - god love Chris. Sex must be “ah lads”
And she goes to camera to sell

Reactions: 2
I hope she was joking about her Mother losing a bet of €50 to her regarding her weight!!

It’s mind boggling isn’t it

Reactions: 2
Can you see how she’s starting to show her true colours. Snappy texts earlier in the week about the spotlight strips. Then again today ‘take a screenshot so I don’t have to keep answering messages ‘. The mask is slipping. People can’t pretend to be nice forever when they’re not.
She doesn’t seem to get that each person who ‘ annoys ‘ her by messaging her, means she gets to live a life of freebies, she ought to be a bit more patient.

Reactions: 6
Can you see how she’s starting to show her true colours. Snappy texts earlier in the week about the spotlight strips. Then again today ‘take a screenshot so I don’t have to keep answering messages ‘. The mask is slipping. People can’t pretend to be nice forever when they’re not.
She doesn’t seem to get that each person who ‘ annoys ‘ her by messaging her, means she gets to live a life of freebies, she ought to be a bit more patient.
She’s a dose. She is after getting major notions during lockdown. It’s possible the people around her (who are making money from her) are feeding her ego. She needs to get a grip. Things are.a.changing.

Has anyone counted the number of AD in the last 24 hours? She is just a shopping channel but with the €1,000’s she charges she must be on savage money

Reactions: 3
She spoke to Vichy !!! As if !!!!!
This is all part of act. It’s all pre arranged. She is raking it in. I’ve no problem with this only that it’s not her opinion. She is getting paid to promote this. That’s my issue. It’s BULL!!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.