Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear lord - she is using the Image wrinkly thing and referring to it as Vichy. Ah lads she some woman for one woman

• Haha
Reactions: 2
whats the betting a big Vichy parcel arrives for her this week, after all she spoke to them to complain about the little glass containers . note she kept pointing out she was not getting paid to advertise their products , not content with already getting it free from a local business she heads off to the company themselves . Her greed and constant bragging is so 🤮. I used to admire her. I think she has shown her true colours during this Pandemic.

Now, lads, remember ‘I’m not paid by Vichy’ BUT I am Brand Ambassador for Meagher’s who stock Vichy. So, yes Lisa you are indirectly Paid to use Vichy!

I was influenced by by Design Atelier. It was a quality piece and I will get years out of it. My own style is a bit different so I don't tend to love her day look. But interesting point, earlier LLL said about having ran up a substantial debt. Her dad made her cut up her CCs and lent her the money to pay it off. She had to pay him off. He does seem a very sensible man. Her parents are rocks. Especially to have lost a son. https://www.irishtimes.com/news/3-died-after-driver-lost-control-inquest-hears-1.772100
Now she enables people to get into debt and gets paid to do it!! Irony🤣

More riveting content today, mattress protectors, followed by some horrible prints and a reminder of all the work she has had done on her house for free. And don’t forget the rotten denim jacket, fresh from a sweat shop and promoted by the lovely Lisa🙄 I’m wondering, given some of the comments she is making, if she has been reading here a bit?? They seem a little suss🤔

Meaghers have already sold out of the 30unit ampoules though, so the sheep are buying irregardless.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Now she enables people to get into debt and gets paid to do it!! Irony🤣

More riveting content today, mattress protectors, followed by some horrible prints and a reminder of all the work she has had done on her house for free. And don’t forget the rotten denim jacket, fresh from a sweat shop and promoted by the lovely Lisa🙄 I’m wondering, given some of the comments she’s is making, if she has been reading here a bit?? They seem a little suss🤔

Meaghers have already sold out of the 30unit ampoules though, so the sheep are buying irregardless.
she is vile.

Her tone has got quite short recently in stories and some are really rushed. If I was paying her to promote a product I'd be having a word to lose the ego and attitude. The constant pointing out what she is and isn't paid to do doesn't help. She's doing a great job of putting me off everything she touches!

Did she get dropped from Pamela scott. When i was on their website ordering facemask I noticed she wasnt mentioned on their influencers section.

Reactions: 1
I watched Lisa’s stories this morning and really wondering what the appeal is now to those that seem like big fans.
Content all over the place, the dog,mattress protectors, pillows, the kitchen even though she hates cooking, skin care, clothes, hair and all ad after gift after ad etc

Reactions: 3
What I can’t understand is her apparent lack of skills to cooks basic meal or even know the names of basic veg/spices etc. I read somewhere she had been a single parent for years , so how the hell did she manage to cook for both of them. I think it’s an act. The constant posts of the BF cookings, his prep etc, is she on the beg for fancy pans, utensils for him? or maybe a little recipient Seems to be trying to promote the apparently shy guy a lot recently.. must be very hard for them at the moment not been able to show off the £2000 patio set much while they sip their free wines .

Just found out, if we do the ‘swipe ups’ or links to sites she posts constantly , they install cookies on our devices so any of the products she promotes that we buy online within 30 days she gets commission on them, even if we buy elsewhere . I now clear all my cookies and swipe up. Been there done that before I seen how greedy she is. Has not even got the decency to reply to messages even though they were positive and complimentary. Anyway Vicky cheaper in Boots who sometimes do buy 2 get one free offers, have always got mine from there and points on your reward card 👍🏼

Yes Defo , his own recipient book soon.. Chef Chris

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Just found out, if we do the ‘swipe ups’ or links to sites she posts constantly , they install cookies on our devices so any of the products she promotes that we buy online within 30 days she gets commission on them, even if we buy elsewhere . I now clear all my cookies and swipe up. Been there done that before I seen how greedy she is. Has not even got the decency to reply to messages even though they were positive and complimentary. Anyway Vicky cheaper in Boots who sometimes do buy 2 get one free offers, have always got mine from there and points on your reward card 👍🏼

Yes Defo , his own recipient book soon.. Chef Chris
No way? Do they not have to tell you this? She is definitely getting commission as i would imagine this is why she set up the website. What a joke!

She really needs to move on from the weight stuff. It’s incredibly triggering for many people and I say that as somebody who is a healthy weight and keeps fit. It’s utterly pointless stating your weight the way that she does. It doesn’t help anybody. And then saying that the scales don’t matter. Well then stop talking about what you weigh so🙄🤯

Reactions: 3
No way? Do they not have to tell you this? She is definitely getting commission as i would imagine this is why she set up the website. What a joke!
Yes I read somewhere that these are installed on our devices for up to 30 days. I know that links through Google have to ask you to accept, yet Instagram can get away with it. These influencers know what’s happening , but it’s earning them dosh. I have been trying to find who to complain to. Clear your cookies regularly if you use swipe ups or their links. Maybe one of us should ask her if she knows she is putting cookies on ours and how much she earns from them, if we dare 😂

Her stories are all over the place today. I actually think things are going to revert back to QVC style selling channels maybe on YouTube or something , as these people are NOT influencers & it’s NOT their opinion. They are being PAID to do it. The ARSE is falling out of this & it’s Interesting to see what’s next though.

but playing big beggie mitchell for a new kitchen or worktops.
She’s definitely on the make for a quartz or marble worktop for sure!!! How could she bear to admit the one she has is Formica... with all those ugly joins! Shameless cow

Lisa squeezing in some overtime in a Sunday and getting a free bra fitting thrown in🤣

Lisa squeezing in some overtime in a Sunday and getting a free bra fitting thrown in🤣
Is she getting paid for that bra fitting? Surely she won’t be doing it for free given that she charges every other (from what I hear)brand for her services.

Is she getting paid for that bra fitting? Surely she won’t be doing it for free given that she charges every other (from what I hear)brand for her services.
A fair ole way to go and get them measured lol 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.