Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wait till she gets wind of this thread! Heads will roll... lol she'll go BANANAS mental I tell ya 😂. Imagine the meltdown n tears!

Reactions: 3
Just wait till she gets wind of this thread! Heads will roll... lol she'll go BANANAS mental I tell ya 😂. Imagine the meltdown n tears!
Maybe she might get a taste of her own medicine. She seems to have burned a lot of bridges with boutiques So maybe no harm if she did.

I was getting my nail and brows done in a local salon i follow her but shes not my cup of tea. But the place i was getting my brows and nails have a blowdry bar in the hotel where her show was on. She had her own team with her and her hair dresser had to leave. She went to the girls in the blow bar to "finish" her hair but she had a paddy because they were fully booked.... there services weren't good enough for her until she needed help... it all fairness how hard is it to take out a few rollers...😁

• Wow
There is a longer thread on this one over in the Influencer section. (or is she that bad she needs 2 😂)

Reactions: 1
Don’t think there would be enough work in it for her to be full time. She must have another job.

Ffs!!! The amount of skincare she has in her walk in wardrobe shelving is something else 🙄🙄 (Obviously makes no difference what she uses!) Can’t stand her.... just unfollowed & I’m delighted I won’t have to see that shite on my feed anymore, what a freeloader!

Ffs!!! The amount of skincare she has in her walk in wardrobe shelving is something else 🙄🙄 (Obviously makes no difference what she uses!) Can’t stand her.... just unfollowed & I’m delighted I won’t have to see that shite on my feed anymore, what a freeloader!
I couldn’t believe it. I did the same earlier in the week. The greed is something else.

funny thing is there was no dibi milano who when she was ba were the go to brand. It was quiet disugsting that so many suppliers overload influencers with expensive product to pull the rest of us fools in.

Suddenly she’s skincare obsessed?? She used to claim the opposite. Weird.

Also, could she wash her make up brushes??? She’s cleaning knives with polish and yet her makeup brushes are lighting with the dirt🤢 Manky🤮

Reactions: 2
funny thing is there was no dibi milano who when she was ba were the go to brand. It was quiet disugsting that so many suppliers overload influencers with expensive product to pull the rest of us fools in.
It’s ridiculous

Reactions: 1
I find it all quite crude. So many employed, so many struggling, so many suffering but they don’t exist in her little world. No real concept of life. Donate some stuff Lisa to some refuge or homeless shelter to real women who could do with a little pampering.

Reactions: 6
it’s disgusting that’s pure mean and greedy

I find it all quite crude. So many employed, so many struggling, so many suffering but they don’t exist in her little world. No real concept of life. Donate some stuff Lisa to some refuge or homeless shelter to real women who could do with a little pampering.
Totally agree with you.... she is living in cloud cuckoo land! I’d have much more respect for her if her ego wasn’t so huge & if she had some understanding of real life for many people who are struggling. In my opinion she is fake, disingenuous & has zero integrity & whoever came up with the word ‘’influencer” should be flogged!!

Reactions: 4
youd actually rate the influencer or company who donated their drops to hospitals.

Reactions: 6
Completely agree. The absolute excess shown all the time on her page is awful and off putting.

Reactions: 4
youd actually rate the influencer or company who donated their drops to hospitals.
Yes! I wouldn’t mind getting a few of their vast collection of freebies as a treat for working on the frontline all the way through the pandemic! 😩🙄

Completely agree. The absolute excess shown all the time on her page is awful and off putting.
I reckon she lives a miserable life though and doesn’t trust anyone around her. Anyone she is kind of close to is making money from her so that way she can control them. I don’t feel sorry for her though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.