Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the funny thing is I'm pretty tolerant of the whole influencer thing until this year. A major shift in reality for so many of us. Worried about jobs, earning potential when we really have to work so hard for everything and then there are the wannabes who think they work hard. Selling your soul on instagram is not hard work, nor does the world revolve around you despite what so many sheep who cannot see past their phone tell you. I'm realy interested to see where all this goes in next 2 - 3 years and would love to see companies change their tactic. Though see Meaghers have pulled Tignam in too on Symprove. Maybe we'll have the ultimate irish Tatte life colab with both the best of Tullamor sharing a stage

Reactions: 6
funny thing is there was no dibi milano who when she was ba were the go to brand. It was quiet disugsting that so many suppliers overload influencers with expensive product to pull the rest of us fools in.
She did show some Dibi stuff, it was up at the top.

I agree with all the comments above. The excess is gross. I’m sure most of the bigger influencers have similar, but they have the sense to not show it off. It’s beyond vulgar. There was at least 1.5k worth of Shiseido on that shelf that she showed. Probably all gifted. Sick of brands throwing all this stuff at these influencers. Sick of Revenue turning a blind eye to it all. It’s a perk of their job, so they should pay BIK. Free clothes, holidays, cosmetics, food, furniture, home makeovers, it’s a joke!! Also interested to see where the whole ‘influencer’ thing goes in the next few years, don’t think it’s sustainable the way it is.

I must have clicked through that part. I find I have to manage to buy my go to product and then absolutely eccck it out to last. Wow Shiseido is pricey. Its not my go to product at all. Dibi Milano also had MUF J Larby as a BA. But they seem to have stepped away from it now.

Reactions: 1
Disgusting and vulgar display of skincare by someone who claimed not to be into skincare.
Where will it end?! How is she not embarrassed showing that kind of gross greed and grabiness to her 109k followers. Are people impressed by this during a global pandemic?! Read the room Lisa! 🤢

Reactions: 4
There was easily 4 figures worth of skincare on those shelves . Lots of different brands so not much brand loyalty on her part as most people have a couple of brands they stick with. And most brands have several lines within the parent brand.That story was vulgar and so badly judged it would turn me off those brands and off LLL who has clearly lost touch with most people's priorities post Covid. The influencer bubble can't burst soon enough!

I must have clicked through that part. I find I have to manage to buy my go to product and then absolutely eccck it out to last. Wow Shiseido is pricey. Its not my go to product at all. Dibi Milano also had MUF J Larby as a BA. But they seem to have stepped away from it now.
I think every brand has stepped away from MUF🙈

There was easily 4 figures worth of skincare on those shelves . Lots of different brands so not much brand loyalty on her part as most people have a couple of brands they stick with. And most brands have several lines within the parent brand.That story was vulgar and so badly judged it would turn me off those brands and off LLL who has clearly lost touch with most people's priorities post Covid. The influencer bubble can't burst soon enough!
All the Elemis was free as was most the rest. She is just cashing in, no loyalty to brands and could not give a toss about her followers. She’s in the insurance game, honestly how do we expect her to behave, she lives and breaths extortionate premiums and fooling people

“Lads you have no idea how long I was searching for shoes in this colour” - and obviously for free😡

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“Lads you have no idea how long I was searching for shoes in this colour” - and obviously for free😡
They’ve has those shoes as part of their collection for months, given that she is supposedly their brand ambassador, you’d think she’d have realised, could have saved her all of that searching 🤣

Throwing in a bit of ‘fashion inspo’ today too. Her content is all over the place at the moment.

• Haha
Disgusting and vulgar display of skincare by someone who claimed not to be into skincare.
Where will it end?! How is she not embarrassed showing that kind of gross greed and grabiness to her 109k followers. Are people impressed by this during a global pandemic?! Read the room Lisa! 🤢
She not embarrassed because shes a bragger!! The way she said about how expensive the shishedo (sp) is. Full of BS! Shes well known not to pay her own way and from what I hear Chris is no better! She has no problem accepting "PR drops" you would think she was someone! 🤮

Reactions: 3
Ffs!!! The amount of skincare she has in her walk in wardrobe shelving is something else 🙄🙄 (Obviously makes no difference what she uses!) Can’t stand her.... just unfollowed & I’m delighted I won’t have to see that shite on my feed anymore, what a freeloader!
Exactly like a frigging shop.

She doesn't seem to have any girlfriends that she goes out with/has over to the house / or even mentions. Her 'friends' seem to be contacts who give her freebies and airtime. She is a very rude person who likes to get her way.

She has no friends in Tullamore. I think you can judge a person by how they’re received locally. Anyone who knows her has been dealt with very harshly. She is very Bitchy and difficult to deal with. The locals dread to see her coming. She clicks her fingers at the young girls in shops and then is all about the owner/manager to get a freebie.
Not only does she get everything for free, she asked to be paid to get her bits done. My cousin is a hair stylist... she said if she paid her, she would let her do extensions and she would then show them on her page. My cousin would have had to pay €400/500 to buy the extensions . Work for 4 hours to put them in. Don’t even know how much she wanted to. E paid; they didn’t get that far .

• Wow
100%.... she’s beyond vulgar & so far out of touch with reality! She epitomises Covidiot!!!

She has no friends in Tullamore. I think you can judge a person by how they’re received locally. Anyone who knows her has been dealt with very harshly. She is very Bitchy and difficult to deal with. The locals dread to see her coming. She clicks her fingers at the young girls in shops and then is all about the owner/manager to get a freebie.
Not only does she get everything for free, she asked to be paid to get her bits done. My cousin is a hair stylist... she said if she paid her, she would let her do extensions and she would then show them on her page. My cousin would have had to pay €400/500 to buy the extensions . Work for 4 hours to put them in. Don’t even know how much she wanted to. E paid; they didn’t get that far .
Ffs!!! 🤬🤬🤬

Even the wine she’s having with dinner (made for her) is #gifted. She’s so far removed from my reality!!

Does bloggers unveiled still do her eyebrows 🤣🤣🤣

Jesus Christ she was like a bad Fair City actor going through the ingredients. Pretending she thought the ginger was a potato and stuttering over the spinach ‘what’s this stuff now’ I am genuinely baffled as to who is falling for this absolute fraud of a woman. She’s a pure sheister!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh my god, the amount of skin care. Does this woman get it at all. Did she always brag? Or is the veil slipping?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.