Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably a €2k paycheck at the end of it and I’m sure she’ll bag some free lingerie too!!

Reactions: 1
Isn’t it? Ffs. 🤣🙄🤣🙄
[/QUOTESurely a woman her age and a professional fashion stylist would already know her size ? .. good lord though Tattle has really opened my eyes to these Insta Influencers . The money they demand to hop on few dresses is beyond belief . Help/promote small local business/Irish brands my ass! It’s all about the money, the image , the greed 🤮

Yes it is. It’s all bull. She must be watching this thread though as someone posted above was she dropped by Pamela Scott and oh oh oh she has a Pamela Scott dress on her today 😂🤣😂🤣

Reactions: 2
I expect we will be treated to the fancy plate of food and cocktail pics later .

Yes it is. It’s all bull. She must be watching this thread though as someone posted above was she dropped by Pamela Scott and oh oh oh she has a Pamela Scott dress on her today 😂🤣😂🤣
I was wondering if she knew about Tattle , I am sure she would have thrown a tantrum by now and screaming Trolls! again. . I only found Tattle after I googled her after her rudeness when I messaged about something she was wearing , did not have the decency to reply . Then I found out about her links/swipes installing cookies on our devices. There must be laws against that?

Last edited:
No way? Do they not have to tell you this? She is definitely getting commission as i would imagine this is why she set up the website. What a joke!
Unless your last click was from her and it was purchased on the site she directed you to then she might receive commission, I think however she’s on a retainer of €500 - €5,000 per month per BA . She would get nothing if you buy on another site.

Unless your last click was from her and it was purchased on the site she directed you to then she might receive commission, I think however she’s on a retainer of €500 - €5,000 per month per BA . She would get nothing if you buy on another site.
Ah ok. I’d say now her BA are over 2k a month and she possibly gets 10% off sales through her website too?

Ah ok. I’d say now her BA are over 2k a month and she possibly gets 10% off sales through her website too?
I’m going to say she works more on the placement cost and retainer. I don’t think she’d work on commission but as the website grows her costs will too . I reckon she much be getting more than €20,000 a month from her BA

I’m going to say she works more on the placement cost and retainer. I don’t think she’d work on commission but as the website grows her costs will too . I reckon she much be getting more than €20,000 a month from her BA
100% and then put the shows on top of that.

100% and then put the shows on top of that.
Ya 300 or more women 3-4 times a year at €100 per ticket, plus she charges the brands to have a stand there @ €1,000 each with 8-10 of those there, it’s in an around €160,000 a year. It’s absolutely crazy.

Ya 300 or more women 3-4 times a year at €100 per ticket, plus she charges the brands to have a stand there @ €1,000 each with 8-10 of those there, it’s in an around €160,000 a year. It’s absolutely crazy.
My god, she is raking it in.

🙉 Yet she stated she could not afford new kitchen , and mentioned the marble or whatever stone worktop she would like yesterday , and his wages the camera shy Chris (not shy on the free upgraded cruise though) as well, plus money from the business the father gave her.. She well on the beg for free kitchen and some poor sucker will probably supply it..

A fair ole way to go and get them measured lol 🤣
At pains to tell us how small she isagain as usual; I’d say she’d only love a free boob job.

If she gets free worktops, I really think that’s gross. Decent quartz tops in a regular sized kitchen could be 4/5k, ridiculous that she could get that for free. As I’ve said previously, so sick of Revenue turning a blind eye to these floggers given that they hound the average Joe over pittance!!

not a fan but he tickets I got were not E100 each maybe E65 or so. But she is raking it in. The year in question she had some fantastic holidays flying business class to some tropical resorts. Doubt they were fully sub, car probably got an upgrade. Nice life if yu can get it but the tone of late is horrid a case of too big for her boots

And never gives anything away, no charity donations. She is just greedy
[/QUOTE]

I héard she was charging Chris full rent to live there, so he moved out

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.