Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
Who remembers her last huge meltdown? A meltdown always follows her being caught out on something or being reported to the ASAI.. Crying and snotting into the phone "oh lisa you are an awful feckin eejit, what are you like, I'll be grand, I'll be grand lads, tomorrows a new day".
*pauses for effect whilst crying into phone*
And now lads, I went down to dad earlier and I said to him, dad, that’s it, I’m giving up, I’m giving it all up, and he said, he said *pauses for effect* Lisa, don’t be letting them get to ya, you’re doing a great job and you’re helping people with your page, sure why would ya walk away from it all, sure ya’d only be leaving people down’ *sniffs* and ya know lads, I thought about it, and he’s right lads, he’s a very wise man and he’s dead right *tears beginning to dry up at this point* so im
Just going to take some time tonight lads, and I’ll be back tomorrow lads, tomorrow is another day lads, good night lads *tears have dried up now, waves Chlobo laden hand/wrist across screen, nods, and ends story*

*returns following day hawking the usual crap as if nothing has ever happened*

Annnnnnd repeat the above every few months🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
No I think people would much rather hear “oh lads ye are bananas, ye are after going mad for the McElhinneys dress”....and repeat til bloody Kingdom Come 🙈😂
Or more footage of her drying her hair(I can’t dry my hair at all lads, look at the state of me lads) with yet another detangling brush, this brush is great lads, look at the job it makes of my hair lads, hopefully this video is relatable enough lads, so you’ll all go buy one lads. Sure I’ll stick up a shot of the shampoo that I used as well lads, sure if you buy two shampoos lads, Damien will give you the brush for free lads, that’s a great deal lads, I’d to push him hard now to get that deal lads, but I managed to twist his arm lads *laughs like schoolgirl* I’ll flash the oul Chlobo and diamonds too while I’m at it lads, cos sure I conveniently have them on lads, I never take them off lads, oh what am l like lads🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 23

MrsGahan

VIP Member
Unfollowed her lately as her feed is just one long ad. She was raving one morning about Jenny Glow sunnies only €29.99 and looked like they were €400 from BT (her words). Obviously they sold out. She was back in her Tom Fords the following morning saying she preferred them and she had given the 2 pairs of Jenny Glow glasses away. Meanwhile all the sheep had rushed to buy them 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

Craggy

I heard about Tattle and specifically searched to see if there was a thread on LLL and joined because I've never had a space to discuss how much she annoys me!
I have a friend who is one of the adoring minions (which is how I heard of her first) and whenever I saw her facebook or Instagram I never understood the attraction. My friend is totally influenced by her, I'm afraid. She has bought oodles of things recommended by Lisa, even when cheaper alternatives exist. She goes to so many of her nights. I feel like my pal has been almost duped! She won't abide any criticism of Lisa. I remember one day she was all excited as Lisa was saying that she was between two locations for her event and one is very near us and that's the one Lisa picked, when it turns out this hotel is part of a chain which seems to support her.
I was very suspicious of Lisa for a few years. My friend was a single parent and was in awe that Lisa managed to do what she had (work full time, parent, gym and build LLL) and meanwhile my friend found life so tough. Not many lone parents get to work in their same town in their parent's business! Hardly what I would call struggling in the rat race. I hated the pushing of consumption and lifestyle. I commented once that I felt Lisa's exercise regime was completely unsustainable (particularly for a lone parent) and was nearly attacked that it was so necessary for Lisa's mental health. But what lone parent (and she has been doing this for years lads) can wander down to the gym multiple times a week? This act that she has had it tough, "sure it's all little old me" is so disingenuous. I think she got a lot of followers through this act at the start, and then the Ladies Day and the bullying campaign 🙄 built on that.
The lads, what are you like act is so contrived. She is earning a fortune. I remember she went travelling somewhere and stopped off on London where it was freezing and promptly bought a Canada Goose coat. Doesn't do needles, but accepted a prize of HA injections around the eyes. Another time a small Irish jewellery company was completely fucked over by her at a show (they were told they couldn't have a display after all or something). I remember Lisa leaving a PA message on her page and I think they started getting shitty messages from the fans. She moves through favourite brands as long as they pay: Valley of Roses was dropped for Jenny Glow, Dibi Milano for is it Vichy? Any criticism, even justified, is presented as a bullying "opportunity", isn't it terrible, why cant we just be nice, I had to talk to Dad, tears....such manipulation.
My friend always stands by Lisa's amazing charity record which to my disgust I discover is actually donated by the attendees - i thought it might have been a percentage of the profit! But no.
Anyway, I do feel that people like Lisa are deceptive, and dare I say it, even dangerous. She sells a complete lie! Encourages her followers to pay/fund/spend. You too can be like Lisa, who has had a hard life too! Life is hard still because sure it's hard to keep everything going, lads, especially when I'm so honest and ordinary and just like ye lads. Doing everything by myself. Everything.
(She hasn't gotten rid of those eye bags by herself though, wherever they went) .

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Smurfett 23

Like some of you found this site over the Aoibha devlin story, l too was a follower of LLL but unfollowed her and a lot more after reading the threads on here. I was like the rest buying products through her swipe up Links and gave them my email address so I can be emailed on specials they have. Well I’ve just unsubscribed from their emailing lists, all companies/ brands that have her as a BA. I’ve also emailed some of those companies with the following msg, hopefully more people will do the same...

“To whom it may concern,
Can you please delete all my information that you have on your records about me, my email and postal address. I can not support any brands/buisnesses that has Lisa McGowan as a brand ambassador. If you go on Tattle Life you will read and see quite clearly the greed this woman portrays to her followers. My eyes have been opened by what I read about her. She is a Director of 2 businesses and preaching to her followers how she can't afford things. She is a parasite and as I said any company/brand that deals with her will never get my buisness. I was one of her followers but have deleted her from my social media accounts and will never support businesses that interact with Lisa.“

Reactions: 17

Mona86

VIP Member
stop, they’ll be bootiful. Fake diamond cross necklace, fake perfume, midi dress, runners - job done. Ffs.
Oh lads it’ll be pure mad if it sells out, just mad. I said to dad ‘what if people don’t link them’ and he said ‘fuck off lisa you absolute tool’ 😂😂😂🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Mona86

VIP Member
So I have some tea. And I’ve done my homework today. I’m sick to the teeth of watching Lisa bleed people dry. Do you want to know how much she’s profiting from her sheep buying from her ? So much that she had to open a second company! One is registered as Lisa Lust List, the second as LLJ Beauty . Oh, what does LLJ stand for ? Lisa, LINDA and Jane (more on that). Yes her precious LINDA is a director on both companies meaning that she profits from everything Lisa does. Their 2019 returns for both companies show 100 capital shares at, wait for it , €100,000 a share! Do the maths!
Lisa is also a director with Daddy’s company. When will people wake up !!!! Jane O Connor is mentioned on both companies as a director too. The name is new to me. Precious Linda is obviously continually working in the background to make €€€€€. Screen shots attached.

Edit to say I found out who Jane is ! She only owns Bellamianta. Everyone needs to wake up here! (Not here as in tattle, but here as in the lusters)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

BusyLizzie

I also have been lurking on here for a couple of weeks! I have followed LLL from the time she stood in Dunnes dressing room with jeans, a top & nice scarf on .... really admired her when she won a couple of Ladies Days & was even influenced to buy some midi dresses 😆 but I have to say watching her today made me see her for what she is a totally self centred narcissist 😠 how dare she have the cheek to ask her followers to use manners when all those have left her.... she has recently belittled people who had given her cancer advice, told people not to message her with charity requests (how dare they especially as they don’t even follow her!) & shown off nothing but excess during a national crisis (bras, home decor (€100 for a small lamp 😳), skincare) she’s on later doing a live with Trilogy which I use (she never has surprise surprise 😡😡😡) she has gone from a totally relatable stylish woman to an absolute farce in 4 years ! I’d hate to see what she will be in another 4 ! Sorry for the long post but needed to let all that out 😆

Reactions: 14

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
Like, I actually don’t care really if she is doing well for herself and making a go of things and being successful and has 49companies at 1mill a share. It’s the lies and the stupid act that bug me. It’s so disingenuous. Like, if you take Sue Jackson, phenomenally successful, clearly making a lot of money, but she owns it. I know some dislike her and she hasn’t been an angel in the past either but She doesn’t hide the designer gear, if something is done in the house and she pays for it, she says so, if it’s a gift, she says so. She treats her family really well, she gives money to charity, she does giveaways, she doesn’t have meltdowns if somebody sends her a mean message. She doesn’t pretend to be ‘poor little me’. She doesn’t spend every story selling shite. She’s pretty upfront and black and white about stuff. And I respect her for that. It’s the lack of honesty and pure deceit and greed with LLL that I hate. Be honest and stop duping people FFS. And yeah, I could just unfollow but I hate that she has so many sheeple followers who are sucked in by her, maybe getting into debt because of her. Maybe feeling shit about themselves because of her. It’s not right.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Blakey

Now lads‘ I’ve gotten 80k views today on the site. lisn’t that the size of Croke Park lads, sher, look how amazing I am lads. That’s not all lads, the Arabs have been on, now, they want me to start selling sand lads, but don’t worry, I’ll make sure to get a great deal for you lads, ye are a howl lads, ye are mad altogether.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is possibly one of the most manipulative sly calculating people I've ever witnessed. Lads yee know i can't cook, lads im not very tech savy, lads maybe im just old fashioned about manners, the lovely lisa act, the ditzy do gooding im just sharing the things i love act, lads i asked dad for advice. How has she fooled so many women??

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Smurfett 23

God love her when the son goes to college and the expense of that...no feebies there
Ah she prob has that already in motion, so he can get the Susie grant... look at the facts, works part-time so payslip will reflect her weekly earnings... And as far as I remember it’s based on year before wages so no doubt Dad has that already sussed out for her with the accountant, she is classed as a one parent family, divorced/separated.
I was a single parent to my child, raised her completely On my own, worked full time, paid for child minder, got a mortgage and bought my own house on my own, And I was €20 over the threshold for her to get college grant, worked as much overtime as I could so she could go to college, daughter now has 2 degrees and works in job she loves which makes me happy and proud.

• Heart

jeaner

McElhinnys midi dress ✅
White runner to ‘dress it down’ ✅
Lodi shoes ✅
Nike walking gear ✅
Symprove ✅

Her content is soooooo boring

sickofthem

She was the talk of the town but in a bad way when she was doing that lady’s day stuff. My cousin is from tullamore. So that’s how I know it all. She used to dress up no matter what. Everyone else would go to the ploughing or the tullamore show in jeans and boots. She’d be done up every single time- her Boyf at the time used laugh at her behind her back. She could never relax or be a normal girl. Used try to lord it over other girls. She’d never relax . So she used to have this posse of older single girls who she used to pull around wit her to the shows. And she used bully them into wearing horrible stuff so she’d look well. It was well known, she used bully one girl in particular . This girl might not have been as pretty maybe as Lisa- but she used out her in the worst hats and basically have her looking like a man in drag, just to look good beside her. She hasn’t spoken to that girl in 4 years even tho they were best friends. She goes to my cousin to get her hair done and she’s very upset, or was v upset. Felt she was used when it suited but dumped when she didn’t fit the profile. She actually told this poor girl ‘ I can’t he seen with other single mothers , I’ll get lumped in with them .’
No wonder the Boyf at the time dumped her. He was a normal nice guy, who just wanted a quiet life. She nagged the heart and sole out of him. That’s why Chris can’t live with her. Anyone who knows her knows she’s a walking bitch and no one could live with her. And can someone answer one simple thing- why is she always fake laughing.
‘Jimmy... do you want your tea?’ Laugh, laugh, laugh to the extent she can’t speak or breathe. He says ‘ no thanks, I’ll have it when I’m done ‘. She’s off fake laughing and can’t breathe again. Do o have no sense of humour Cos I don’t collapse laughing offering my painter a cuppa.
And this thing of
‘ I wet myself laughing ‘ at things that are mildly amusing.... the fakeness.
And all this ‘ sure I’m cracked ‘ or ‘ I’m mad’. When you call yourself great craic- you never are. It usually means you’re a bitch or the driest thing ever.. and no one likes you

Jesus Christ she was like a bad Fair City actor going through the ingredients. Pretending she thought the ginger was a potato and stuttering over the spinach ‘what’s this stuff now’ I am genuinely baffled as to who is falling for this absolute fraud of a woman. She’s a pure sheister!
Shes awful. The ditzy lovely lisa act wrecks my head, her style is awful, who aspires to look like her?? Rotten midi dresses paired with the horrible denim jacket, she hasn't a clue about fashion or style shes so stiff, zero craic and her makeup skills are appalling, can someone tell me the attraction, how has she 107 k followers. Shes a greedy wagon.

Reactions: 11

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
I actually know Jane, She set up a company with Lisa mcg & linda from bellamainta. Lisa left the company before or at the very beginning of covid. I don't know Linda, but I do know Jane, and she has never even taking a maternity leave , that girl works day & night and from the way she speaks about Linda from Bellamainta ( not linda blanch lady) she didn't take a maternity either and seams to be working all the time from following her on insta… Yes I'm a staker. She didn't say why Lisa left the company, said she didn't wanna talk about it, but if you look at Lisa's insta, Jane hasn't liked a post in months, so must not have been good. Neither Linda ( bellamainta) or Jane own any companies with lisa, it was just this LLJ which lisa no longer owes.
Is not taking a maternity leave something to be proud of or something? I actually think women who don’t take mat leave do a disservice for those who fought long and hard for maternity leave rights in this country.

• Heart

Blakey

Linda Blanchfield is the lady in charge of her events and is involved in the hotel industry. I know this as a girl in my offices’ cousin & sister did a couple of her events and dealt with linda. Linda possibly got this freebie for her and this is how they decided she would share it. There are far more deserving people of this weekend away on a bank holiday weekend. What about giving a doctor, nurse, Porter from the Limerick regional Hospital a break away? Or the workers in tescos, Dunne’s or Aldi who all turned up to work during the pandemic to ensure people were able to shop. I am enraged at this. Really pissed off.

Mona86

VIP Member
Is she loosing followers? Can’t remember what that site is called that show follower numbers

Laughing here to myself, I signed up to spotlight mailing and yesterday I got an email from spotlight saying 30% off all spotlight products this weekend by entering in a code.... they gave me the code 😂😂😂

Really I’m team boycott spotlight as I’m nearly waiting for my nana josie to have an Ad with them
At this stage

• Haha