Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure how can she send them back after pawing them?! Hello, we're in the middle of a pandemic. Surely Meaghers would have to destroy them after that? Oonagh is a health professional and surely would know this.

Just on the Symprove, it has a really short shelf-life so I'd say that's why the hard sell comes and goes, when they've a load of short-dated stock they lash out a discount.

Reactions: 2
We’ve reached the end of thread number 1🙈

New one here:

Reactions: 4
We’ve reached the end of thread number 1🙈

New one here:

New thread here!! This one is full and will be closed. @admin, can you close this thread please as it’s at capacity. Thank you v much.

Reactions: 1
Sure how can she send them back after pawing them?! Hello, we're in the middle of a pandemic. Surely Meaghers would have to destroy them after that? Oonagh is a health professional and surely would know this.

Just on the Symprove, it has a really short shelf-life so I'd say that's why the hard sell comes and goes, when they've a load of short-dated stock they lash out a discount.
They Symprove stuff ends up on ‘Aporoved Food’ website , it was on there a few weeks ago

Sorry , I really must be a dope. What does this mean? Kay-hee?

If it's some kinda bitchy dig, there's no need. I bought some of that human &kind stuff after seeing it on LLL because it was vegan and I am vegan. It will turn people off coming on here if we are bitchy with each other. We need to reduce the support for the scammers.
Its slang for well done.

She really has no shame, so thick skinned and self entitled. Mammy is praying for the Trolls . Look up the definition of a Troll you silly greedy woman!! Stop trying to look for sympathy through brainwashed Followers , touching 50 and running to daddy with your problems!! You and every other greedy fake Influencers are getting exposed for what you really are. More and more people are becoming aware of how this Influencer process works, through Tattle, Instagram accounts etc. if you put yourself on social media , your life, your whinging, your bragging which is so ugly, people are going to form opinions, have discussions ? . Wake up look around you there is a Pandemic , this is your second free hotel break during it! Can you not take in the fact frontline workers run off their feet, no breaks, the little business in your own town trying to keep their heads above water, do you support them, how hard is it to promote them on your Insta? People lost their jobs struggling to feed their families . Yet every day we are subjected to the self important, self obsessed gym, or walks posts , where you slip in something to flog. Constant ads, swipe ups to make you more money, your connection to brands you promote. Trolling you silly woman , it’s healthy debate on Influencers as a whole , some of you are constantly begging with your hints for stuff, a kitchen , worktop , you can afford them so why?? greed, even your daddy gets freebies , that wine video omg we were speechless , he had no problem accepting though did he? . Sorry my dear it’s going to take a lot more than a few novenas to stop the followers becoming more and more aware of you lot, have you noticed we are all people who used to follow you, liked you, were taken in and purchased goods, attended your charity (I say the word charity very loosely) shows, Some work in the town that you feel too god enough in to acknowledge the people that are not in your very minute circle, the beauty, hair , nails that gave you freebies at some point or other. No doubt you and Chris who also has no problem accepting freebies also will expect the red carpet treatment from the Savoy later and probably get it. As a matter of interest why can’t you do your own praying??

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@Missycoco there’s a new thread now as this one is full. Here’s the link if you want to delete your post above and repost it in the new thread. It’s just a continuation of this one x

Because she was extremely convincing to begin with!! Or maybe she was actually genuine to begin with? I don’t know!! Anyway, either way, it all went to her head, her ego exploded, and the money turned her arrogant and, dare I say it, fairly obnoxious. Now she think all she has to do as regards content is ad after ad. She doesn’t even do a good job promoting her sponsored products, the straightner thing at the weekend was beyond sloppy. She doesn’t reply to messages, thinks she’s above engaging with her followers. Flashes her big rings, fancy car, expensive bags/coats etc, gets lots of expensive free stuff but never does a giveaway, works out multiple times a week with a PT, has a day job but works when she feels like it as opposed to having to work, has been on lavish holidays that aren’t all that relatable for most, and lives in a show home that she’s clearly had done up for free, when most of us would have to work hard for that. She isn’t a bit relatable, she isn’t a bit humble, she isn’t a bit charitable. And people are fed up of it. The numbers don’t lie. She’d want to come back down to earth fairly lively and realise that she has no flogger job without her followers. I’m delighted that people are waking up.
I think always been this way, just hid it well..got found out by Tattle members ‘A leopard does not change its spots’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.