Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gails Rails got Pauls too. Though in fairness MCM did well from LIsa. I thought the dress after the trip home was probably pre recorded.

Reactions: 1
And we are off with the ads!!! I’m actually going to count them for the next week and see how many she does

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And we are off with the ads!!! I’m actually going to count them for the next week and see how many she does
I whiff a bit of desperation. Also, on one of her LIVEs she’s said it wasn’t sponsored by VICHY - BULL. Meagher’s stock VICHY and she is their BA so technically it is an AD.

I thought that was so bad. You can be sure she got paid to try them on, " ah girls, Love it " then appears on Depop - the shops must have felt sick
The shops could not care less after she has tried them on and they had their promotions but in fairness with the amount of ads and free items she could give them to a women’s refuge or direct provision centre but she is just too greedy.

I whiff a bit of desperation. Also, on one of her LIVEs she’s said it wasn’t sponsored by VICHY - BULL. Meagher’s stock VICHY and she is their BA so technically it is an AD.
The items are gifted and she has a swipe up to the Vichy offers on Meaghers so it is 100% an ad

The shops could not care less after she has tried them on and they had their promotions but in fairness with the amount of ads and free items she could give them to a women’s refuge or direct provision centre but she is just too greedy.
As much as i think lisa jordan is annoying Ill have to hand it to her she is known for giving a lot of freebies to charity.

She’s now promoting an Ice cooler For the wine,

throws for back garden chairs

blank canvass.... It was AYU few weeks back

gosh

does she ever stop...if I see a product being promoted by her then I will NOT buy it 🤨

She is like her gosh make up ..." Chameleon 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Can't believe I have never noticed it until now. Or was it not as bad before Coronavirus? A pic of space masks on last night too. It's like every thing shown by her now has a swipe up

Reactions: 3
It’s a joke. She’s paid for everything she shows. It’s not influencing.

Could somebody just show her how to do makeup please, another dire attempt today, the glitter🙈🙈

Icebuckets, drab rugs, glass cleaner, and then some horrible prints for walls. The content is so soulless and boring. She’s a walking cliche, I don’t know how people are still buying into it.

Reactions: 6
Could somebody just show her how to do makeup please, another dire attempt today, the glitter🙈🙈

Icebuckets, drab rugs, glass cleaner, and then some horrible prints for walls. The content is so soulless and boring. She’s a walking cliche, I don’t know how people are still buying into it.
Totally agree, her home is so meh, just grey, grey and more grey. Can’t she just try some colour?!

I don’t necessarily think her home is meh(well it is a bit) but I do think it’s v contrived. From what she shows, it’s like nobody lives there. It’s odd.

I don’t necessarily think her home is meh(well it is a bit) but I do think it’s v contrived. From what she shows, it’s like nobody lives there. It’s odd.
before the money came it was very medicore Not anything wrong with that but it didn't have any styling panache. Big increase in money has seen it become part of the gram set. Herringbone floor, check, grey couch, check, pannellig check all overseen with a stylist who wishes to pay to be involved. Really liked Organised Mayhem. Interesing lady, big reveal promised. Nothing heappened and now another girl involved.

Reactions: 4
before the money came it was very medicore Not anything wrong with that but it didn't have any styling panache. Big increase in money has seen it become part of the gram set. Herringbone floor, check, grey couch, check, pannellig check all overseen with a stylist who wishes to pay to be involved. Really liked Organised Mayhem. Interesing lady, big reveal promised. Nothing heappened and now another girl involved.
That’s right, there was another interior designer involved and then she dumped her for another one. Whatever happened there ???

That’s right, there was another interior designer involved and then she dumped her for another one. Whatever happened there ???
Didnt the first one do the sitting room originally and then the new designer was first introduced as adding ‘accents’ to the room or something? I think I vaguely remember something like that. But then the new designer was doing everything in the house and there wasn’t a word about OM ever again.

Didnt the first one do the sitting room originally and then the new designer was first introduced as adding ‘accents’ to the room or something? I think I vaguely remember something like that. But then the new designer was doing everything in the house and there wasn’t a word about OM ever again.
That’s right. Wow, what’s the deal with mr beauty? She pulls him in for the lives? Are they fiends? I think he’s good. Too good to be propping her up.

That’s right. Wow, what’s the deal with mr beauty? She pulls him in for the lives? Are they fiends? I think he’s good. Too good to be propping her up.
I think that all came about when she used to flog Benefit and he worked for them. I guess she does raise his profile and he is freelance now so a gig is a gig! I like him too! She should just have him do all the beauty/make up stuff if she’s so intent on featuring it. She’s just not up to it herself.

I think that all came about when she used to flog Benefit and he worked for them. I guess she does raise his profile and he is freelance now so a gig is a gig! I like him too! She should just have him do all the beauty/make up stuff if she’s so intent on featuring it. She’s just not up to it herself.
He also did a make up session in the first & last Live show I went to

He also did a make up session in the first & last Live show I went to
She prob doesn’t feature him as much now because he is freelance. She would prob have to pay him for any features that he does for her as a result. She prob doesn’t want to pay so she’s badly attempting it herself instead🤣

Mark Rogers isn’t freelance, he left Benefit for a little while, mustn’t have worked out being solo. He’s back in benefit a few months

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.