Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
€329 Tom Ford Sunglasses.... Who actually has cash like that for sunglasses?

Who ever said her stories are like the shopping channel are spot on though. A constant stream of swipe ups and ads between Pamela Scott/Mullingar opticians/Brooke whatever they are called candles eat.sleep.repeat.

Reactions: 3
6 ads today if you include comments on DM’s
Do any of you think she sends herself a few of them DMs? Like yesterday someone asked when would she have a discount code and voila there was an ad in the next few stories about a discount code I think for glam doll! Then to say shes doing up darraghs room and praying he has to repeat the leaving cert 100 times so he wont leave home 🙄🙄. Yes my eyes roll up like that to 90% of her stories 😂

Reactions: 1
€329 Tom Ford Sunglasses.... Who actually has cash like that for sunglasses?

Who ever said her stories are like the shopping channel are spot on though. A constant stream of swipe ups and ads between Pamela Scott/Mullingar opticians/Brooke whatever they are called candles eat.sleep.repeat.
Where are the Jenny Glo sunglasses she Was flogging a month ago?

Do any of you think she sends herself a few of them DMs? Like yesterday someone asked when would she have a discount code and voila there was an ad in the next few stories about a discount code I think for glam doll! Then to say shes doing up darraghs room and praying he has to repeat the leaving cert 100 times so he wont leave home 🙄🙄. Yes my eyes roll up like that to 90% of her stories 😂
I was just going to say that - she 100% sends herself the DMs.

Reactions: 2
She is just so fake, it’s painful to watch. As someone said above, she’s a glorified sales woman masquerading as an influencer.

Friend of mine owns a lovely little boutique, apparently she charges up to 5k for half a days work trying on dresses in her own bedroom. It used to be 2k for a boutique takeover but it’s too much ‘work’ for her now. It’s €500 of you want one ‘swipe up’ link on her insta stories, but she’s just a local girl next door helping out showing us the things she loves you know... 🙄

How theses businesses make money using her at that price is beyond me. She’s definitely past her peak.

Reactions: 6
She is just so fake, it’s painful to watch. As someone said above, she’s a glorified sales woman masquerading as an influencer.

Friend of mine owns a lovely little boutique, apparently she charges up to 5k for half a days work trying on dresses in her own bedroom. It used to be 2k for a boutique takeover but it’s too much ‘work’ for her now. It’s €500 of you want one ‘swipe up’ link on her insta stories, but she’s just a local girl next door helping out showing us the things she loves you know... 🙄

How theses businesses make money using her at that price is beyond me. She’s definitely past her peak.

😱😱😱 that’s a lot of midi dresses to be sold to make back that 5k!!

I’m over her bull. Her Tom Forde Sunnies, her automatic car?? People are after loosing their jobs, and she’s shitting on about shite.

Think someone said it in past post, she’s like the QVC shopping channel. Only just watched her talk with Alison who owns Brooke & Shoals candles... went had a look at the candles on the website sweet baby Jesus before I’d pay €22 for a candle 😳😳 fair play to anyone who can afford them.
Her clothes are to old fashioned for my taste and I’m same age as LLL. I’d say if she Lost all her collabs and she had to pay for an item of clothing like everyone else, she certainly wouldn’t be buying In boutiques or buying Lodi shoes or designer sun glasses. As at the end of the day she sells insurance... so a Trained sales person Is really all she is.

Reactions: 5
Think someone said it in past post, she’s like the QVC shopping channel. Only just watched her talk with Alison who owns Brooke & Shoals candles... went had a look at the candles on the website sweet baby Jesus before I’d pay €22 for a candle 😳😳 fair play to anyone who can afford them.
Her clothes are to old fashioned for my taste and I’m same age as LLL. I’d say if she Lost all her collabs and she had to pay for an item of clothing like everyone else, she certainly wouldn’t be buying In boutiques or buying Lodi shoes or designer sun glasses. As at the end of the day she sells insurance... so a Trained sales person Is really all she is.
Lisa has peaked. She has had a great run at it and has made a LOT of money. But, it’s not even content now, it’s paid ads.

Reactions: 4
Lisa has peaked. She has had a great run at it and has made a LOT of money. But, it’s not even content now, it’s paid ads.
She doesn’t even try anymore. She can’t even get her car serviced without plugging the garage. I know she is making a lot of money but I can’t even imagine living my life like that. She’s actually addicted.

Up trying to sort a LV bag today. Whateer she wants to spend her money on is her business but she markets herself as being relatable and not many of her followers drive Mercs, wear multiple diamonds or justify designer bags.

Eff off with your 80 euro toothbrush and 80 euro candle/Reed diffuser package. Swipe up central. Irelands very own Mrs Hinch.

Reactions: 8
Up trying to sort a LV bag today. Whateer she wants to spend her money on is her business but she markets herself as being relatable and not many of her followers drive Mercs, wear multiple diamonds or justify designer bags.
She makes such an effort to show the solitaire in every single post that I can’t help but think she’s being paid to wear it. I don’t know anybody to flash their rings that much, even people with really really nice ones.

On a side note I thought both LV bags were vile🤣🤣 however, it was one part of her story that wasn’t an ad🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t even try anymore. She can’t even get her car serviced without plugging the garage. I know she is making a lot of money but I can’t even imagine living my life like that. She’s actually addicted.
Exactly, like showing the hair and human and kind stuff under the guise of ‘do you bring your own products to a hotel’ question. 🙄

Exactly, like showing the hair and human and kind stuff under the guise of ‘do you bring your own products to a hotel’ question. 🙄
I thought the same. Joke shop. Stop it love. Selling tripe whilst wearing designer stuff herself. Jog on ‘lisa’s Lack of the real world’s List.’ 😂😂😂

Eff off with your 80 euro toothbrush and 80 euro candle/Reed diffuser package. Swipe up central. Irelands very own Mrs Hinch.
Sick of it - wish she would get real.

Day light robbery !! And probably gets a % of each sale ?????
Ah sure we have no minds of our own, how many more dresses do we need to see ??? Zzzzzzzz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.