Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used the strips and toothpaste together and drove my teeth mad. I don’t have sensitive teeth. Had to stop so just be warned everything hurt to eat and Drink. I have used the strips on their own and are fine just not the two at the same time!

Those dessert diamonds too, the mark up on them is ridiculous. A friend of a friend knows someone in that industry and says they can’t believe how they get away with marking them up so much. It is day light robbery. Awful to think people are been taken for mugs.

Reactions: 1
I am genuinely surprised that people have not seen right through her game yet.

Reactions: 5
Has 'dad' ever given an aul discount code for the insurance?
He must want to give her a bonus.

Given a family business like that wouldnt you think she would be supporting other business in and anround Tullamore. In my local town the local business are v good at promoting the town and each other businesses

well established business, cant see him going down that road. You;d rarely see insurance brokers offering discount codes through influencers. Really they are only an agency for the bigger business.

Things are getting pretty desperate, she’s on the tru wash bandwagon now. She’s just sell after sell after sell and charging €€€€ for every post. Unfollowed.

Reactions: 3
I don’t know why she bothers promoting makeup related content(well actually I do know; because they pay her to!) but she has always said that she has no interest in make up and her make up is so basic I would never in a million years take any makeup advice from her. She clearly has zero clue. Stick to pushing glass cleaner love!!🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t know why she bothers promoting makeup related content(well actually I do know; because they pay her to!) but she has always said that she has no interest in make up and her make up is so basic I would never in a million years take any makeup advice from her. She clearly has zero clue. Stick to pushing glass cleaner love!!🤣🙈
Completely agree. I am done with the bull. People PLEASE wake up.

Save your well earned money!!! Read a review somewhere recently about truwash and it is merely deionized water that you can pick up in your local discount store

Reactions: 2
Up trying to sort a LV bag today. Whateer she wants to spend her money on is her business but she markets herself as being relatable and not many of her followers drive Mercs, wear multiple diamonds or justify designer bags.
She started off wearing dunnes n tescos gear , now its LV bags in BT's hob bobbing In the Westbury, get back 2 offaly girl

Reactions: 4
She makes such an effort to show the solitaire in every single post that I can’t help but think she’s being paid to wear it. I don’t know anybody to flash their rings that much, even people with really really nice ones.

On a side note I thought both LV bags were vile🤣🤣 however, it was one part of her story that wasn’t an ad🤣🤣
whats the story with the solitaire? Are her and yer man engaged or what?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.