Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those white runners with the high soles I thought were awful looking. But I presume they sold out after she showed them
They were expensive too. I didn’t like them. But, I really want to know how much she charges on the site? Per swipe up? There needs to be more transparency because people are being duped.

Reactions: 1
Those white runners with the high soles I thought were awful looking. But I presume they sold out after she showed them
People have no individual sense of style anymore

Do these people not realise those dresses that she loves could appear on Depop not worn only tried on for photograph, that finished me with her

Reactions: 3
People have no individual sense of style anymore

Do these people not realise those dresses that she loves could appear on Depop not worn only tried on for photograph, that finished me with her
I agree. She doesn’t wear them. The depop thing was terrible. Making out her son sold them for extra pocket money??? Would she not have given them back to the shops maybe?

Reactions: 2
I agree. She doesn’t wear them. The depop thing was terrible. Making out her son sold them for extra pocket money??? Would she not have given them back to the shops maybe?
I thought that was so bad. You can be sure she got paid to try them on, " ah girls, Love it " then appears on Depop - the shops must have felt sick

I thought that was so bad. You can be sure she got paid to try them on, " ah girls, Love it " then appears on Depop - the shops must have felt sick
A lot of her followers probably don’t know what Depop is so aren’t even aware of it.
Found it bizarre last night, back from Dublin and worried about a mole that she needs a biopsy done on. it’s all worry worry in the car and then she gets home and it’s business as usual, flogging dresses for Mcelhinneys again, but clearly not in the right headspace to do it. Just weird. Put your phone down woman🙄

Reactions: 4
A lot of her followers probably don’t know what Depop is so aren’t even aware of it.
Found it bizarre last night, back from Dublin and worried about a mole that she needs a biopsy done on. it’s all worry worry in the car and then she gets home and it’s business as usual, flogging dresses for Mcelhinneys again, but clearly not in the right headspace to do it. Just weird. Put your phone down woman🙄
She seemed fine when she was flogging the dresses. I just don’t buy into it anymore. I just want to know what she is charging. What she is making.

She seemed fine when she was flogging the dresses. I just don’t buy into it anymore. I just want to know what she is charging. What she is making.

Given that almost every part of every one of her stories involves flogging (at least) one thing, I’d say she is coining it in💰

Last edited:
She’s back on the trying on band wagon again. Midi dress heaven. Does anyone know what kind of money she is making for these posts? Also, what does she charge for the brands to go up on her website? She’s clearly getting a percentage of sales from each brand also? Can revenue track this?
It’s more than €500 per BA per month , not sure if it’s more now she has them featured on the website too

Given that almost every part of every one of her stories involves flogging (at least) one thing, I’d say she is coining it in💰
Everything she talks about is paid for

It’s more than €500 per BA per month , not sure if it’s more now she has them featured on the website too

Everything she talks about is paid for
No, it’s more than that! Has to be over €2k per BA per month and a cut of sales Through the brand link on the site.

No, it’s more than that! Has to be over €2k per BA per month and a cut of sales Through the brand link on the site.
I’d say at a minimum! There was deffo some good reason behind the website, and she’s always pushing traffic to it also. Why would you invest so heavily in a website and even bother to do content for it if there wasn’t more money to be made!

I’d say at a minimum! There was deffo some good reason behind the website, and she’s always pushing traffic to it also. Why would you invest so heavily in a website and even bother to do content for it if there wasn’t more money to be made!
Exactly she wanted to get a cut of sales through her site, on top of what she’s paid. She is very greedy.

Thought the same & was starting to feel sorry for her, then back to flogging !!! Did you see where she said she didn't want particular messages ..... people recalling their diagnosis & treatment etc ...... don't share it then Lisa ...

Thought the same & was starting to feel sorry for her, then back to flogging !!! Did you see where she said she didn't want particular messages ..... people recalling their diagnosis & treatment etc ...... don't share it then Lisa ...
She hasn't been diagnosed Tg

Smaller brands would start off around the €500 per month plus a kick back on sales. The larger ones would pay 10x’s that but whatever the actual figure she’s BA for so many businesses at this stage do she’s taking it in

Smaller brands would start off around the €500 per month plus a kick back on sales. The larger ones would pay 10x’s that but whatever the actual figure she’s BA for so many businesses at this stage do she’s taking it in
No wonder she's driving a MERC

She is completely addicted to insta and money. And what is it with sharing her text messages from Ooooooonagh ?

That said I do hope all will be well with her

Last edited:
Hope she’ll be ok but I couldn’t get over her, obviously upset in the car after the appointment telling followers to wear sunscreen or tan using Bellamianta (sp?). She’s like a robot - never misses an opportunity!!

Reactions: 4
Yes I don't think anyone here would want it to be anything bad for her. (Even though we are all hateful trolls )

That being said she really needs to calm down with the over selling. Another day another midi dress advertised which then sells out.

Hope she’ll be ok but I couldn’t get over her, obviously upset in the car after the appointment telling followers to wear sunscreen or tan using Bellamianta (sp?). She’s like a robot - never misses an opportunity!!
Always be selling

Yes I don't think anyone here would want it to be anything bad for her. (Even though we are all hateful trolls )

That being said she really needs to calm down with the over selling. Another day another midi dress advertised which then sells out.
I can’t believe that she ignored a mole that would regularly bleed. That’s really serious and should never be ignored. I wish her no ill whatsoever and hope it all works out for her. But, that said, we all know that this will be used as an opportunity to plug more products on Meaghers or become a brand ambassador for a sun cream or something. She just won’t be able to help herself🙄

(As an aside, I hope she doesn’t shove the phone in the consultant’s face this time, it was beyond cringe when she did that last time she was in hospital; the guy was completely uncomfortable, I was scarlet for her doing that to a surgeon🙈🙈)

Last edited:
Always be selling

I can’t believe that she ignored a mole that would regularly bleed. That’s really serious and should never be ignored. I wish her no ill whatsoever and hope it all works out for her. But, that said, we all know that this will be used as an opportunity to plug more products on Meaghers or become a brand ambassador for a sun cream or something. She just won’t be able to help herself🙄

(As an aside, I hope she doesn’t shove the phone in the consultant’s face this time, it was beyond cringe when she did that last time she was in hospital; the guy was completely uncomfortable, I was scarlet for her doing that to a surgeon🙈🙈)
Yes, it is so weird the way she shoves a phone in people’s faces and asks them to say ‘hello’ to the camera. So unprofessional and childish and people look mortified.

Yes, it is so weird the way she shoves a phone in people’s faces and asks them to say ‘hello’ to the camera. So unprofessional and childish and people look mortified.
🤣🤣🤣Hello to the phone🤣🤣🤣

I see Marion Cooney Murphy(or whatever she calls herself) is now doing something with Gails Rails!! I thought she was BFFs with Lisa!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.