Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I think people would much rather hear “oh lads ye are bananas, ye are after going mad for the McElhinneys dress”....and repeat til bloody Kingdom Come 🙈😂
Yee are quick lads its all sold out... While she rubs both her greedy hands together at the thoughts of all the the sheep earning her even more easy cash

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No I think people would much rather hear “oh lads ye are bananas, ye are after going mad for the McElhinneys dress”....and repeat til bloody Kingdom Come 🙈😂
Or more footage of her drying her hair(I can’t dry my hair at all lads, look at the state of me lads) with yet another detangling brush, this brush is great lads, look at the job it makes of my hair lads, hopefully this video is relatable enough lads, so you’ll all go buy one lads. Sure I’ll stick up a shot of the shampoo that I used as well lads, sure if you buy two shampoos lads, Damien will give you the brush for free lads, that’s a great deal lads, I’d to push him hard now to get that deal lads, but I managed to twist his arm lads *laughs like schoolgirl* I’ll flash the oul Chlobo and diamonds too while I’m at it lads, cos sure I conveniently have them on lads, I never take them off lads, oh what am l like lads🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Or more footage of her drying her hair(I can’t dry my hair at all lads, look at the state of me lads) with yet another detangling brush, this brush is great lads, look at the job it makes of my hair lads, hopefully this video is relatable enough lads, so you’ll all go buy one lads. Sure I’ll stick up a shot of the shampoo that I used as well lads, sure if you buy two shampoos lads, Damien will give you the brush for free lads, that’s a great deal lads, I’d to push him hard now to get that deal lads, but I managed to twist his arm lads *laughs like schoolgirl* I’ll flash the oul Chlobo and diamonds too while I’m at it lads, cos sure I conveniently have them on lads, I never take them off lads, oh what am l like lads🤯🤯🤯
Roaring 🙈😂 that’s her to a tee 🤣

Reactions: 5
So funny 😂

Reactions: 1
Chris must have the patience of a Saint to put up with her. Does she pay for anything??????
Usually only lurk but had to post. Chris meant to be as bad as she is! One of Those rings is her engagement ring and she got them adjusted can u imagine using your rings from a previous relationship and does anyone find it weird she keeps mentioning the husband. I was cringing when she was talking about the denby on the Mcinhennys ad she kept saying it was her favourite she got loads if it for wedding presents! Shes well known for not paying her way!

Usually only lurk but had to post. Chris meant to be as bad as she is! One of Those rings is her engagement ring and she got them adjusted can u imagine using your rings from a previous relationship and does anyone find it weird she keeps mentioning the husband. I was cringing when she was talking about the denby on the Mcinhennys ad she kept saying it was her favourite she got loads if it for wedding presents! Shes well known for not paying her way!
Whatever became of the husband? Was he ever on her social media or were they already split before she started all that?

Saw that with the engagement ring. It's sooo strange!!! Wouldn't you want to sell it or put it away in that drawer never to be taken out again??

Whatever became of the husband? Was he ever on her social media or were they already split before she started all that?
He worked on a local radio station. Dont know why they split up. Shes so false n finds herself hilarious shes not as ditzy as she wants people to think!

Reactions: 5
She is not ditzy at all. Pushing pure shite. All old fashioned stores. Discount queen 👸

Reactions: 3
Who remembers her last huge meltdown? A meltdown always follows her being caught out on something or being reported to the ASAI.. Crying and snotting into the phone "oh lisa you are an awful feckin eejit, what are you like, I'll be grand, I'll be grand lads, tomorrows a new day".

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who remembers her last huge meltdown? A meltdown always follows her being caught out on something or being reported to the ASAI.. Crying and snotting into the phone "oh lisa you are an awful feckin eejit, what are you like, I'll be grand, I'll be grand lads, tomorrows a new day".
Spot on!! 🤣 she’s so transparent!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The marriage broke down quite early days. She was living in Naas so moved home to home to Tullamore with her son who was very young. This came very soon after she lost a brother in a road traffic accident. He was driving and a few others were also killed. Couldn't have been an easy time in her life so on one hand you've got to admire what she has achieved. Early on in Chris relationship she seemed to push for an engagement and posted pics of wedding dresses etc but they seem happy now. However there is no way dh would like me wearing a bauble from a previous relationship.

*pauses for effect whilst crying into phone*
And now lads, I went down to dad earlier and I said to him, dad, that’s it, I’m giving up, I’m giving it all up, and he said, he said *pauses for effect* Lisa, don’t be letting them get to ya, you’re doing a great job and you’re helping people with your page, sure why would ya walk away from it all, sure ya’d only be leaving people down’ *sniffs* and ya know lads, I thought about it, and he’s right lads, he’s a very wise man and he’s dead right *tears beginning to dry up at this point* so im
Just going to take some time tonight lads, and I’ll be back tomorrow lads, tomorrow is another day lads, good night lads *tears have dried up now, waves Chlobo laden hand/wrist across screen, nods, and ends story*

*returns following day hawking the usual crap as if nothing has ever happened*

Annnnnnd repeat the above every few months🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
*pauses for effect whilst crying into phone*
And now lads, I went down to dad earlier and I said to him, dad, that’s it, I’m giving up, I’m giving it all up, and he said, he said *pauses for effect* Lisa, don’t be letting them get to ya, you’re doing a great job and you’re helping people with your page, sure why would ya walk away from it all, sure ya’d only be leaving people down’ *sniffs* and ya know lads, I thought about it, and he’s right lads, he’s a very wise man and he’s dead right *tears beginning to dry up at this point* so im
Just going to take some time tonight lads, and I’ll be back tomorrow lads, tomorrow is another day lads, good night lads *tears have dried up now, waves Chlobo laden hand/wrist across screen, nods, and ends story*

*returns following day hawking the usual crap as if nothing has ever happened*

Annnnnnd repeat the above every few months🙄
omg thats her to a tee. Lisa ive been to your shows and have seen how much your followers love you. So im going to keep on going lads.. The amount of messages i get from yee all lads saying i help yee all, that ive given yee your confidence back to wear stylish fashion. So im gonna get up in the morning, do a class with sandra, sandra if you are watching i will see you bright and early, new day, we all have bad days lads and thats ok. See yee all tomorrow to pedal more mother of the bride rank dresses

Reactions: 7
Chris must have the patience of a Saint to put up with her. Does she pay for anything??????
The new car never got a shout out so I assume she had to pay for that. Mercedes clearly don’t do Flogger discount; obviously not quite ‘on-brand’ for them. It must have killed her to actually pay for something🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
The new car never got a shout out so I assume she had to pay for that. Mercedes clearly don’t do Flogger discount; obviously not quite ‘on-brand’ for them. It must have killed her to actually pay for something🤣🤣
So true, but I bet she tried 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.