Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Used to love her site. It was different fashion aimed at my age. However slowly not liking as much. Also smell a rat; she is all over people while working with them. She was a chamion of Elaine De Roiste at the begining - big friends, lots of nights out but nada now. Same with Organised Mayhem and another diamond company who she dropped from a live event. Did go to a live event. Bit of a swiz but fair play she must be absolutely raking it in.

Reactions: 1
The size of those diamonds she wears. Dunno where they came from or if they were gifted but they are fabulous.

Reactions: 2
God she’s a dose 🙄. Comes across all ditsy and giggly but it’s well known she is an absolute control freak and very rude

Reactions: 9
Unfollowed her lately as her feed is just one long ad. She was raving one morning about Jenny Glow sunnies only €29.99 and looked like they were €400 from BT (her words). Obviously they sold out. She was back in her Tom Fords the following morning saying she preferred them and she had given the 2 pairs of Jenny Glow glasses away. Meanwhile all the sheep had rushed to buy them 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
There’s something fishy about her. Convinced she sent this “poison pen letter” to herself for attention. She got questioned on Galz over it and left the group 😂
Someone said it was like the card the person who allegedly was Bloggers Unveiled got - they are from the same town, she does Lisa’s eyebrows. 🧐

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Unfollowed a long time ago all the oh moley look what I’ve been sent there’s just soooo many packages.... got so boring the amount of freebies was obscene when is revenue going to go after these people for benefit in kind

Reactions: 7
Oh purrlease if I see one more on the Symprove bandwagon !!!!! I tried it and made no difference to me. I got sucked in 🙄. I see LLL and SSS both did lives yesterday with Mars

Reactions: 4
Oh purrlease if I see one more on the Symprove bandwagon !!!!! I tried it and made no difference to me. I got sucked in 🙄. I see LLL and SSS both did lives yesterday with Mars
She’s a piece of work this one. She gets paid a LOAD for her Brand Ambassadorships- that’s not enough for our Lisa - she drives people over to the ‘SITE’ so she gets a cut of the sales too. Greed knows no bounds. Did she give any business’locally a shout out during the pandemic?! All Mcillhinneys & Pamela Scott - I’m actually gone OFF those brands because of her.

Reactions: 10
I preferred her a few years ago when she was more original. It's all quite predictable now. She's put in a lot of work and done well for herself so fair play but I tend to scroll past these days. I like her style and clothes she promotes seem to sell fast which would actually put me off as we'd all end up like clones!
She doesn’t pay for anything. All the work she’s had done and is all #gifted and she won’t pay / can’t pay
Apparently she is very unliked locally in Tullamore and she has fallen out with the people mentioned earlier such as OM and other companies she started off collabing with.
the upgrades last year pushed me over the edge with her.

Used to follow & attended one of her live shows 😱 Went totally off her, and when the clothes that she loved, that were the best there was wereon DEPOP, worn once to try on !!!!!!! Then that cruise !!!! That was the end for me ..... not to mention her meltdowns

Oh the meltdowns! I watched one before and I couldn't believe it. A professional woman in her 40's crying and snotting into the phone but being all vague about what had happened. When did this kind of thing become normal behaviour?! My friends and family would be having a serious word in my ear if I was at that craic.

Reactions: 9
Oh the meltdowns! I watched one before and I couldn't believe it. A professional woman in her 40's crying and snotting into the phone but being all vague about what had happened. When did this kind of thing become normal behaviour?! My friends and family would be having a serious word in my ear if I was at that craic.
Nobody else would get away with it. Nobody.

Reactions: 3
She has fallen out with the people mentioned earlier such as OM and other companies she started off collabing with.
That makes sense. I've noticed several people who were heavily promoted by her in the past are now never mentioned.

The meltdowns! We all have them, just would never think to broadcast them live🙄 🙈

That makes sense. I've noticed several people who were heavily promoted by her in the past are now never mentioned.

The meltdowns! We all have them, just would never think to broadcast them live🙄 🙈
Exactly!
got what she wanted and now has no need for them. She is a user!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.