Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
don't think it ever happened. Pity love Shauna Fayes occassion wear and it would have bene nice to see it hit a more maintstream audience.
I kept looking out for it as I love Shauna's designs too and she designed some great dresses for Lisa but then it was never mentioned again. Elaine De R seems to have gone the same way, loved her work also.

Reactions: 2
There’s something fishy about her. Convinced she sent this “poison pen letter” to herself for attention. She got questioned on Galz over it and left the group 😂
Someone said it was like the card the person who allegedly was Bloggers Unveiled got - they are from the same town, she does Lisa’s eyebrows. 🧐
And the only blogger, bloggers unveiled didnt go 4 !!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
boy
alot and its of an older demographic too 40s +. I went to her live show. The crowd reaction was pretty much like a boy band crowd. I personally found it hard flog and a bit boring. They sell out in mins though so obv Im in the minority
Heard from a reliable source she was asked to MC at a charity fashion show for a school in her home town and said she wouldn’t put it in her diary without a €500 deposit!! This was about 5 years ago or not long after she won the best dressed comp

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She’s like QVC!! I actually couldn’t believe it when she was on Insta hawking for Meaghers within hours of her surgery last year!! Even drugged up to her eyeballs post op she was peddling that bloody Symprove!! It was actually pathetic!!

• Haha
She’s like QVC!! I actually couldn’t believe it when she was on Insta hawking for Meaghers within hours of her surgery last year!! Even drugged up to her eyeballs post op she was peddling that bloody Symprove!! It was actually pathetic!!
Shes so hungry, like there could literally be 6 ads in one snore of a story.. My dress is Pamela scott, my braclet is chlobo, my perfume today is jenny glow, my foundation is gosh, my sunglasses are.... Take an hour off love, like from the minute she opens her eyes its an ad with the symprove and revive active.

• Haha
Shes so hungry, like there could literally be 6 ads in one snore of a story.. My dress is Pamela scott, my braclet is chlobo, my perfume today is jenny glow, my foundation is gosh, my sunglasses are.... Take an hour off love, like from the minute she opens her eyes its an ad with the symprove and revive active.
She must be getting paid a tone of money for the ads.

Reactions: 4
Don’t forget the eye masks that she uses for her naps🤣🤣 Even naps aren’t taken without her phone🤣🤣 She will bring it to the toilet next, to show us all the positive effects of Symprove😆🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I don’t like how she makes snippy remarks about other bloggers using aff links when every single post she has up is an ad or ‘ambassador’ post.

The size of those diamonds she wears. Dunno where they came from or if they were gifted but they are fabulous.
Dessert diamonds ?? White topaz ?? She makes sure they are seen in every shot ! Maybe parting grift from the husband who chucked her , no diamond from chris tho wonder why

I have heard she is one of the nastiest 'influencers' around. Goes to businesses demanding freebies and if they try to decline or give her something other than what she demands she threatens that she has the power to shut their business down with one post. I have also heard about being paid for jobs or getting sponsored products/clothes etc and never actually plugging them at all!! Nasty, fake and all for herself!

Reactions: 5
She dropped another diamond company for Dessert Diamonds. She dropped a Kilkenny based perfumery for Jenny Glow (for the money). I heard from a reliable source that she started clicking her fingers at staff members at a hotel before one of her shows. ‘Oh lord’ ‘lads’ it’s all bull. She is manic. Manic.

Reactions: 5
I had to unfollow her ages ago, it was the same tit every single day, gifted midi dress with trainers and a denim jacket or swanning off to a gifted hotel stay. Then every so often trying to whip up a frenzy for her events 🙄 “oh lads wait til you see the goody bags” 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She could actually make really good use of her platform, in terms of normalising hysterectomy and menopause, reassuring women facing the same thing that it’s actually ok and explaining her journey afterwards etc. Talking about the menopause, talking about her symptoms, showing that it’s not the end of the line that some women feel that it is. That would be a fantastic use of the platform that she has and probably really appreciated by a lot of her followers. But no, she’s too busy hawking stuff and us her rings instead🙄

• Heart
She could actually make really good use of her platform, in terms of normalising hysterectomy and menopause, reassuring women facing the same thing that it’s actually ok and explaining her journey afterwards etc. Talking about the menopause, talking about her symptoms, showing that it’s not the end of the line that some women feel that it is. That would be a fantastic use of the platform that she has and probably really appreciated by a lot of her followers. But no, she’s too busy hawking stuff and us her rings instead🙄
No I think people would much rather hear “oh lads ye are bananas, ye are after going mad for the McElhinneys dress”....and repeat til bloody Kingdom Come 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.