Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t pay for anything. All the work she’s had done and is all #gifted and she won’t pay / can’t pay
Apparently she is very unliked locally in Tullamore and she has fallen out with the people mentioned earlier such as OM and other companies she started off collabing with.
the upgrades last year pushed me over the edge with her.

Who is OM? I did notice that about a year ago she was using some Italian skincare regime-Dibi something or other and it was plugged every day about how unreal it was. Now it's all Vichy/Elemis

Reactions: 1
Advertisements for Meaghers, Human and Kind, Chlobo, Bellamianta, Jenny Glow, Symprove, Alterego, Pamela Scott, Gosh etc on repeat. It’s a shopping channel.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Advertisements for Meaghers, Human and Kind, Chlobo, Bellamianta, Jenny Glow, Symprove, Alterego, Pamela Scott, Gosh etc on repeat. It’s a shopping channel.
Don’t forget the smelly candles and the opticians 🤣

This absolute melt is too sweet to be wholesome with the ditzy holier than thou act making out shes just winging it and doing us "folks" a favour with her crappy Instagram account flogging about 5 things in one story. Shes unbelievable, the greed. Shes on about her mask shes wearing to the hair dressers now and surprise surprise.... bleeping AD for the mask for Pamela scott. Shes shameless. Who are the gullible people keeping her going???

Reactions: 9
This absolute melt is too sweet to be wholesome with the ditzy holier than thou act making out shes just winging it and doing us "folks" a favour with her crappy Instagram account flogging about 5 things in one story. Shes unbelievable, the greed. Shes on about her mask shes wearing to the hair dressers now and surprise surprise.... bleeping AD for the mask for Pamela scott. Shes shameless. Who are the gullible people keeping her going???
boy
alot and its of an older demographic too 40s +. I went to her live show. The crowd reaction was pretty much like a boy band crowd. I personally found it hard flog and a bit boring. They sell out in mins though so obv Im in the minority

Reactions: 2
boy
alot and its of an older demographic too 40s +. I went to her live show. The crowd reaction was pretty much like a boy band crowd. I personally found it hard flog and a bit boring. They sell out in mins though so obv Im in the minority
Completely! She’s on the hard sell constantly. Think people are waking up to her though. Haven’t heard anything positive about her lately.
pain in the hole!

Reactions: 3
She was all over Paul's in Kilkenny. Call into them girls they will look after ya etc..... Spent days trying on clothes for them, support local bla bla and now nothing..... Fake as hell

Reactions: 2
boy
I wouldn't say you are in the minority, i couldn't think of anything worse than spending 100euro to spend a day listening to that fake dose of a woman sell sell sell pretending shes mates with all her followers having the craic and the chats lads. Shes one of the greediest people on Instagram, the others will pop on the odd Time to talk, but she has an ad or a plug in every single solitary story.

Reactions: 5
I went as I did enjoy her fashion at the beginning. I like Shauna Faye, Elaine De Roiste, a shop in cahir as it was different from the high street. She was suppossed to do a fashion line with Shauna after winning Galway ladies but it never happened. The show was grand. But at entrance it was all hugs and bessie mates. I don't do that with my bessie mates. No its all hard sell but the sheep do seem to follow. No wonder so much advertising she doesn't seem to have to do anything interesting.

Reactions: 4
I used to work for a brand and we wanted to send her clothes however an Irish stockist sent our clothes to her first and she didn’t let us use the photos of her in our clothes even though it was our brand. She straight away told us to delete posts.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I used to work for a brand and we wanted to send her clothes however an Irish stockist sent our clothes to her first and she didn’t let us use the photos of her in our clothes even though it was our brand. She straight away told us to delete posts.
Id say she's an awful weapon and is great at turning on the tearsat the drop of a hat

Id say she's an awful weapon and is great at turning on the tearsat the drop of a hat
Someone I spoke to from Ireland (I’m from the U.K.) said that they paid her for a paid post and she never did it even though she agreed.

Reactions: 3
I went as I did enjoy her fashion at the beginning. I like Shauna Faye, Elaine De Roiste, a shop in cahir as it was different from the high street. She was suppossed to do a fashion line with Shauna after winning Galway ladies but it never happened. The show was grand. But at entrance it was all hugs and bessie mates. I don't do that with my bessie mates. No its all hard sell but the sheep do seem to follow. No wonder so much advertising she doesn't seem to have to do anything interesting.
Yeah what happened to the fashion line??!!🤔She was all talk about it...

she has gone after botiques sharing pictures of her in brands she may have worn for other shops.

Yeah what happened to the fashion line??!!🤔She was all talk about it...
don't think it ever happened. Pity love Shauna Fayes occassion wear and it would have bene nice to see it hit a more maintstream audience.

Wasn’t she talking about bringing out something? She’d better be quick as reckon she’s peaked!!!

Although I have to say when she wore our dress it completely sold out, so she does have an influence.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.