Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said from the very start that she wouldn't stand for bullying - and she was right. Problem is when any negative feedback or any kind of constructive criticism is deemed to be bullying. It's the fall back of all the bloggers now - anything not to their liking, however legitimate, is called out as trollying/bullying. It's another reason why lots of these pages are fast approaching their sell by date.
‘If you’ve nothing nice to say, don’t say it’. Such 💩

You get evaluated in practically everything that you do in life, in your job, to get a mortgage, pass your driving test, job interviews, exams etc. You get contructive criticism with all of those things. You don’t cry down your phone and look for likes after this criticism, you deal with it like an adult, change something, work harder, save more money, repeat the exam etc. If you work in sales(which effectively all of these floggers do), you get evaluated on your figures, your approach, what you could do better, everything is highly analysed and critiqued. Yet none of these floggers are prepared to take any kind of negativity or constructive criticism at all, Insta is like some kind of Pollyanna bubble. It’s pathetic and it’s not how real life works. Every little thing is labelled as trolling or bullying, but mostly it’s neither of those things. If you put yourself out there, that’s what you get. If you don’t like that, don’t put yourself out there, it’s v simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She said from the very start that she wouldn't stand for bullying - and she was right. Problem is when any negative feedback or any kind of constructive criticism is deemed to be bullying. It's the fall back of all the bloggers now - anything not to their liking, however legitimate, is called out as trollying/bullying. It's another reason why lots of these pages are fast approaching their sell by date.
I think this is one of the worst things about her platform. No one is allowed question, query, give an opinion or they are shamed, branded a bully and put in their place by Lisa.
Someone who is making a very substantial income and lifestyle from her followers and living her life online has to expect feedback.

Last edited:
‘If you’ve nothing nice to say, don’t say it’. Such 💩

You get evaluated in practically everything that you do in life, in your job, to get a mortgage, pass your driving test, job interviews, exams etc. You get contructive criticism with all of those things. You don’t cry down your phone and look for likes after this criticism, you deal with it like an adult, change something, work harder, save more money, repeat the exam etc. If you work in sales(which effectively all of these floggers do), you get evaluated on your figures, your approach, what you could do better, everything is highly analysed and critiqued. Yet none of these floggers are prepared to take any kind of negativity or constructive criticism at all, Insta is like some kind of Pollyanna bubble. It’s pathetic and it’s not how real life works. Every little thing is labelled as trolling or bullying, but mostly it’s neither of those things. If you put yourself out there, that’s what you get. If you don’t like that, don’t put yourself out there, it’s v simple.
SPOT ON

Reactions: 2
I think this is one of the worst things about her platform. No one is allowed question, query, give an opinion or they are shamed, branded a bully and put in their place by Lisa.
Someone who is making a very substantial income and lifestyle from her followers and living her life online has to expect feedback.
I agree. It’s actually her keeping them all in line like a cult and they are all completely brain washed by her. She needs to start taking some criticism though as she gets away with a lot.

Reactions: 6
Her content would be all the better for taking constructive comments on board and getting some fresh ideas and direction. As several posters have said, the page is all over the place now - window cleaner and some kind of dog product (didn't watch the whole story)??!! All busineses need strategy otherwise customers lose interest and move on. This isn't specific to LLL, lots of accounts are in the same place post pandemic.

Reactions: 3
Her content would be all the better for taking constructive comments on board and getting some fresh ideas and direction. As several posters have said, the page is all over the place now - window cleaner and some kind of dog product (didn't watch the whole story)??!! All busineses need strategy otherwise customers lose interest and move on. This isn't specific to LLL, lots of accounts are in the same place post pandemic.
She may bit be getting good advice. As the people who are directing her are possibly looking to line their own packets too. She always did better on her own.

She may bit be getting good advice. As the people who are directing her are possibly looking to line their own packets too. She always did better on her own.
Very true. At some point her page crossed over from a hobby page to a commercial venture and the content went out the window in favour of whatever made the most dough. That’s why we see the multiple midi dresses, cheap perfume, glasses etc. And the more money she has earned, the more I relatable she has become. I couldn’t imagine her even lowering herself to wear an outfit from Dunnes nowadays(unless they sponsor her, and to their credit, Dunnes don’t seem to do the flogger thing much if at all).

This is exactly what I think. Her advisors have taken her off her original path to earn £££ for themselves as well as her. She's lost authenticity as a result and that's a shame. Better advisors could have played smarter. But then nobody predicted Covid so who knows 🤷‍♀️

This is exactly what I think. Her advisors have taken her off her original path to earn £££ for themselves as well as her. She's lost authenticity as a result and that's a shame. Better advisors could have played smarter. But then nobody predicted Covid so who knows 🤷‍♀️
She had gone off course well before Covid. Who ever is Doing the business deals with her brands etc is just taking the highest bidder. Lisa is taking their advice. Don’t get me wrong now, she was possibly always a snob and just appeared to wear the Dunne’s and Penney’s stuff to appeal to her audience. But, in reality it’s actually not who she is at all. She is playing a blinder though. Oscar worthy performance. I am so over her though. She is sliding and you can see that her engagement is way down on her grid.

Reactions: 4
I think (hope!) people are less likely to fall for it after Covid. Like you I am pretty much over it. I came across a few accounts via LLL that I enjoy much more as they are more to my taste than her current offering so I'll stick with them. I agree that she's sort of lost her identity and that's shame but also the route she chose (or was directed).

Seriously, another near empty room with no sign of life. Does she live in the house at all?? It’s like a display, I find it so bizarre!!
It’s all bragging, ‘look at my house’ why? Do we really need to see it. Thought she was a bout beauty and fashion not home designs? 😂 Chris with the hungry head on him meeting her for lunch ‘Tullamore Dew ‘ hang on does he not work there ! So it’s big staff discount or free. i would say free seeing as she tagged them! Now would they be seen dead in a small local cafe for lunch and tag/promote them! Nor a bloody chance the Hungry, greedy mean pair.. Total cheapskates . The bragging gets worse every day , ‘look at my food, bags, house Ladz ‘ 🤬ox

Women supporting women. Lol. She only supports herself😂

Am I the only one that thinks the thing with the wine was just a cringe setup to promote it? Another poor attempt at humour on her part? That’s what it came across as to me anyway. I’ve never seen negative comments under any of her posts actually, they must be heavily moderated or something. Gails Fails regularly gets slaughtered, she def has fans who aren’t slow to give their real opinion🙈🙊
I think posts are moderated Anyone that dares question her , have a different opinion is instantly blocked, all these Influencers do it. That woman would not mix with the ordinary working class, she is and always been a social climber , has never really know what it is too struggle , Daddy would make sure of that. I am sure she said one he had signed the business over to her and only works there now and then. Her greed had really set in long before COVID it’s just that we became more aware and noticed her greed more during it. the fella is the same a kept man in some respects , not allowed to live in the house full time or made to pay rent , that’s so he has no rights or claims to it, relationship of convenience more like , also a stuck up social climber , the miserable head on him , God makes them and pairs them’ ( one of my grannies old sayings) , ( I bet many of us on Tattle have our problems , struggles in life, do we find the need to stick a camera in our face, whinge cry 😭 looking for sympathy ? No we don’t, we get on with it.’ If you can’t stand the heat get out of the kitchen’ stop the whinging , how in the name *asus can she really expect people to feel sorry for her with the very Privilege,

Last edited:
  • Heart
It’s all bragging, ‘look at my house’ why? Do we really need to see it. Thought she was a bout beauty and fashion not home designs? 😂 Chris with the hungry head on him meeting her for lunch ‘Tullamore Dew ‘ hang on does he not work there ! So it’s big staff discount or free. i would say free seeing as she tagged them! Now would they be seen dead in a small local cafe for lunch and tag/promote them! Nor a bloody chance the Hungry, greedy mean pair.. Total cheapskates . The bragging gets worse every day , ‘look at my food, bags, house Ladz ‘ 🤬ox

I think posts are moderated Anyone that dares question her , have a different opinion is instantly blocked, all these Influencers do it. That woman would not mix with the ordinary working class, she is and always been a social climber , has never really know what it is too struggle , Daddy would make sure of that. I am sure she said one he had signed the business over to her and only works there now and then. Her greed had really set in long before COVID it’s just that we became more aware and noticed her greed more during it. the fella is the same a kept man in some respects , not allowed to live in the house full time or made to pay rent , that’s so he has no rights or claims to it, relationship of convenience more like , also a stuck up social climber , the miserable head on him , God makes them and pairs them’ ( one of my grannies old sayings) , ( I bet many of us on Tattle have our problems , struggles in life, do we find the need to stick a camera in our face, whinge cry 😭 looking for sympathy ? No we don’t, we get on with it.’ If you can’t stand the heat get out of the kitchen’ stop the whinging , how in the name *asus can she really expect people to feel sorry for her with the very Privilege,
She looks down her nose at people. I wouldn’t mind, but I would have a couple of (very old friends) but they would be well off, and they are the salt or the earth. Classy, but not snobby. She is trying so hard to be upper class that she looks tacky. I genuinely think this lady thinks she’s an (older version) of Kate Middleton. However, she’s coming off a little Meghan Like ... hard work

Kieran Corrigan her mate on the beg for 💩ty True Wash , useless stuff. He has just done a story saying he is nearly out of it.. beg beg , as for the poor cat the pair on non cat lovers have, I will save that for his Tattle thread. Whtf is going on, they are all at it.. from 🤬cheese,wine,cleaning stuff, kitchens !! It’s totally 🤮 my daughter had just told me ‘mother step away from Instagram now, before you have a heart attack ‘ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Kieran Corrigan her mate on the beg for 💩ty True Wash , useless stuff. He has just done a story saying he is nearly out of it.. beg beg , as for the poor cat the pair on non cat lovers have, I will save that for his Tattle thread. Whtf is going on, they are all at it.. from 🤬cheese,wine,cleaning stuff, kitchens !! It’s totally 🤮 my daughter had just told me ‘mother step away from Instagram now, before you have a heart attack ‘ 😂
Is it just now, or were they always like this? Wtf?

Reactions: 1
Is it just now, or were they always like this? Wtf?
They are getting worse, no shame what so ever , he is even after a garden strimmer as well. !

Hmmm not much reaction or comments on this I strange post, Considering the amount of followers, And she normally only does stories !! only 21 comments ?? Maybe folk are really wiseing up to the greed, her attitude, her begging, and people seeing the amount of freebies daily for her and her family,... shamefully . That box of wine for the fat and he did not want to share.. but good bless the auld guy maybe he needed it ! wonder if she was hoping the post would flush out some Tattlers , that maybe we would comment on the post and get slaughtered by the deluded devoted followers ???
109K followers and still only 33 comments !! they are all grovelling for attention from her, no recognition whatsoever from the VIP not as much as a line for their kiSS butt comments. Women supporting women !! What a joke . followers supporting your bank balance more like!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Chris with the hungry head on him meeting her for lunch ‘Tullamore Dew ‘ hang on does he not work there ! So it’s big staff discount or free. i would say free seeing as she tagged them! Now would they be seen dead in a small local cafe for lunch and tag/promote them!
😂😂😂 Love your turn of phrase.... But he doesn't work in the visitor centre, but yup prob gets a staff discount. I'll say one thing though she wouldn't be paid by them for anything, they are far from a small local cafe and are plenty busy enough and well reviewed without LLL's so called endorsement 🤔🤔. You won't see her having swipe ups or anything else for them. Why do ye think she doesn't bang on about Hendricks gin anymore? And I'm sure she'd be swigging on the auld Tullamore Dew if they were paying her😁😁🥃🥃

Offered a discount by the Savoy in Limerick for her followers but she told Linda she didn’t know as it may be crap so herself, Chris and her son are going to stay Fri & Sat night to make sure. Lads isn’t she the best!! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So we’re off on a mini break with Lisa this weekend! But it’s not an #ad and I don’t have to show you ..... but guess what? Lads if I like like it I’ll be able to give you a discount no doubt another swipe up link being created as I type 😳

Hahaha you beat me to it , I was just about to comment on it. The sneakiness of her is ‘wont offer a discount without checking it out, they then offer Her a freebie and hey presto she swings it for freebie loving Chris and her son to tag along . What is she like!

😂😂😂 Love your turn of phrase.... But he doesn't work in the visitor centre, but yup prob gets a staff discount. I'll say one thing though she wouldn't be paid by them for anything, they are far from a small local cafe and are plenty busy enough and well reviewed without LLL's so called endorsement 🤔🤔. You won't see her having swipe ups or anything else for them. Why do ye think she doesn't bang on about Hendricks gin anymore? And I'm sure she'd be swigging on the auld Tullamore Dew if they were paying her😁😁🥃🥃
Not been there myself , family have for odd bit food, good hope the greedy pair had to pay for something . She did promote the Tullamore Dew a few times in the past , think after Chris fetched few bottles home, nothing in a long time . Definitely after another trip back to that vineyard in France the way she keeps advertising that wine. That Linda one behind a lot of this begging and freebies , she had just swung it for Beggy L , Sour puss Chris and her son for a freebie short break in Limerick . The free Whisky sours will be flowing

Last edited:
Isn’t she such a trooper ladz, I mean she is taking time out of her own life to go stay in a hotel , all expenses paid ladz, to make sure that it’s ok to promote to her adoring public . Like us plebs couldn’t look up trip advisor or google it and see what the craic was , she takes all that hassle away from ye ladz , she will do all the hard work to save you those 10 mins

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.