Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spot light is constantly on % off like you’d want to be Stevie Wonder, at night, in a tunnel, not to notice

I can feel the hail Mary’s from Mammy setting my soul on fire like a whiskey sour
‘Stevie wonder at night in a tunnel’ 🤣🤣🤣 this is comedy gold

Reactions: 4
Don’t think there is any point. I’ve a suspicion that she has a profile on here and has actually posted on the thread already so I think she’s well aware already tbh
What comment do you think she made here

Spot light is constantly on % off like you’d want to be Stevie Wonder, at night, in a tunnel, not to notice

I can feel the hail Mary’s from Mammy setting my soul on fire like a whiskey sour
Ohhhhh shocker, she blocked you. Wagon. The tears are coming wait for it🤣

Reactions: 2
Only a suggestion but I'd remove the addresses in case some are home addresses. Otherwise the troll card will get played at some point if those details aren't already freely available. As I said, just a suggestion.
That is her home address. I'd delete it so she has no ammunition! 🙄

That is her home address. I'd delete it so she has no ammunition! 🙄
Tried to see how but couldn’t figure it out if anyone wants to tell me how! If you google her on solo check or company reg anyway it comes up 🤫 but I hear ye x

Reactions: 1
Tried to see how but couldn’t figure it out if anyone wants to tell me how! If you google her on solo check or company reg anyway it comes up 🤫 but I hear ye x
I dunno how sorry lol. But fair play to u speaking up to such a mean greedy conniving little money grabber! xx

You could take a screenshot. Edit it and put black marker over the home address and then re post.
I think the others are right... but you are 100 percent correct in that it’s publicly available information. She could have used the office address or a PO Box or her accountants address if she wanted to.
Oh god, I can’t bear the thoughts.. all the sheep telling her to hold her head High, she’s great.
Dad telling her she’d only be letting down her fans if she stopped insta.... as if she has a notion of ever going away

• Haha
You could take a screenshot. Edit it and put black marker over the home address and then re post.
I think the others are right... but you are 100 percent correct in that it’s publicly available information. She could have used the office address or a PO Box or her accountants address if she wanted to.
Oh god, I can’t bear the thoughts.. all the sheep telling her to hold her head High, she’s great.
Dad telling her she’d only be letting down her fans if she stopped insta.... as if she has a notion of ever going away
Spot on. A grown woman having a meltdown on Instagram cos she gets pulled up on something and the advice and chats with dad telling her "now lisa, I've been to your shows and have seen how much your followers love you, keep going for them" and daddy is right, im gonna have a good ole cry coz thats ok lads, get in for one of sandras classes cos you know, yee all know i suffer with my mental health. As if she was ever going to throw the towel on the greatest money spinner going. Shes ruthless, she actually doesn't care whats said about her, greed takes over.

Reactions: 5
The savoy giving a peak season weekend away . . . shady. Probably so many deserving people in Limerick would benefit so much more or a discount code to front line medical staff would garner way more respect.

Reactions: 9
I think you can’t delete after a certain amount of time, you have to tag Admin by going @ and then Admin(don’t want to do it properly as don’t want to tag them myself, hope that makes sense tho!

Just in reference to what someone said about letting others know about her, here is a quote from a thread on so sue me-

‘I haven’t tried it myself but have heard that if you post a comment on a users picture and then immediately block that user, they can’t block or delete your comment....’
So Mona, you could probably use that trick to mention stuff on some pic she puts up about limerick or something. I’m only saying it to you as you seem the most ingenious of us 🤣🤣💪

• Haha
So I have some tea. And I’ve done my homework today. I’m sick to the teeth of watching Lisa bleed people dry. Do you want to know how much she’s profiting from her sheep buying from her ? So much that she had to open a second company! One is registered as Lisa Lust List, the second as LLJ Beauty . Oh, what does LLJ stand for ? Lisa, LINDA and Jane (more on that). Yes her precious LINDA is a director on both companies meaning that she profits from everything Lisa does. Their 2019 returns for both companies show 100 capital shares at, wait for it , €100,000 a share! Do the maths!
Lisa is also a director with Daddy’s company. When will people wake up !!!! Jane O Connor is mentioned on both companies as a director too. The name is new to me. Precious Linda is obviously continually working in the background to make €€€€€. Screen shots attached.

Edit to say I found out who Jane is ! She only owns Bellamianta. Everyone needs to wake up here! (Not here as in tattle, but here as in the lusters)
*Updated images with address taken out ** will try delete the other pics in previous post

Thanks to admin for helping delete the original pics and I uploaded the copies with the blurred address incase Mammy curses me & I wake up dead tomorrow 🤭

Attachments

Reactions: 7
The savoy giving a peak season weekend away . . . shady. Probably so many deserving people in Limerick would benefit so much more or a discount code to front line medical staff would garner way more respect.
How about gifting it to Vicky Phelan

• Heart
Them comments . Poor devils , god bless them and their naivety..
How embarrassing, but of course "its lifting women up" even if said woman is ripping people off by preying on their insecurities and pretending shes their mate and just like them, ordinary country girl. Only shes not like them, she doesn't have to put her hand in her pockets for the dresses, the tan, the nails, the facials, the watches, the hotel stays, the fancy dinners, the cases of wine. I could go on with the list

Reactions: 5
So I have some tea. And I’ve done my homework today. I’m sick to the teeth of watching Lisa bleed people dry. Do you want to know how much she’s profiting from her sheep buying from her ? So much that she had to open a second company! One is registered as Lisa Lust List, the second as LLJ Beauty . Oh, what does LLJ stand for ? Lisa, LINDA and Jane (more on that). Yes her precious LINDA is a director on both companies meaning that she profits from everything Lisa does. Their 2019 returns for both companies show 100 capital shares at, wait for it , €100,000 a share! Do the maths!
Lisa is also a director with Daddy’s company. When will people wake up !!!! Jane O Connor is mentioned on both companies as a director too. The name is new to me. Precious Linda is obviously continually working in the background to make €€€€€. Screen shots attached.

Edit to say I found out who Jane is ! She only owns Bellamianta. Everyone needs to wake up here! (Not here as in tattle, but here as in the lusters)
Oh she is some piece of work

She should really start to pay for her treatments as soon as she goes into the salon to avoid all these embarrassing situations where they refuse to take her money, would make her look less like a grabby, greedy freeloader. Now that is respecting and valuing women and #beingkind

Reactions: 8
She should really start to pay for her treatments as soon as she goes into the salon to avoid all these embarrassing situations where they refuse to take her money, would make her look less like a grabby, greedy freeloader. Now that is respecting and valuing women and #beingkind
She goes round all the salons in Tullamore and gets a go in them all in return for a 10 second story, she said it last week, some girl was doing her brows and wouldn't take payment coz the lovely kind lisa lass gave the brow artist a mention and she didn't have to.

She goes round all the salons in Tullamore and gets a go in them all in return for a 10 second story, she said it last week, some girl was doing her brows and wouldn't take payment coz the lovely kind lisa lass gave the brow artist a mention and she didn't have to.
I am a hairdresser & at work we are allowed do each other’s hair (pre covid - 2 staff would do each others hair in the salon on day off) but you’d always give a tip even if you weren’t paying like ! The juniors often ask us to come in on days off to model for free (again pre covid) but you’d always tip. Lisa wouldn’t know what it is to leave a tip. The only thing she’s tipping is that Scottish yoke

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am a hairdresser & at work we are allowed do each other’s hair (pre covid - 2 staff would do each others hair in the salon on day off) but you’d always give a tip even if you weren’t paying like ! The juniors often ask us to come in on days off to model for free (again pre covid) but you’d always tip. Lisa wouldn’t know what it is to leave a tip. The only thing she’s tipping is that Scottish yoke
She used to go to monika religiously for the nails but never hear of her now, probably wasn't getting enough freebies off her

Linda has stayed, Lisa has had cocktails, it’s a 5* hotel but she needs a two night break for 3 to share a discount because it might not be great . Oh do one please

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.