Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe missed it,but have not heard he gojng on much about jack murphy jewellers in newry. They redid her ring i think. They also supported lots of her events.

Make up is not her forte.. The gosh setting spray is how she gets her glow. She literally can't fit enough selling into her daily stories, the greed of her actually makes her unattractive imo
Definitely agree thought the very same myself.

Reactions: 1
Thank you very much Blakey,

Totally agree, trying to find excuses for not been polite enough to answer messages. These Influencers should appreciate all followers , it’s many of them that line their pockets. Her rude comments over them Teeth Whitening were totally out of order
Yes and the ‘everyone knows I’m a perfectionist and I wanted this and I wasn’t happy with that blah blah..’
She was counteracting the story above about her having a meltdown at one of her shows about the room.

Reactions: 2
She’s in major panic mode. Something is up with her. I bet you her engagement is slipping and she’s panicking big time. Her product has to be something makeup related as that’s why she is trying so hard. Such a shame everyone is gonna be unfollowing this user. That’s all she is.

Seriously
Do they can say and do whatever they like and no one is allowed to question it?
Joke shop - we have a voice too and allowed to share it with others. Seeing through this bull is so refreshing.

Please and thankyou lads,maybe im old fashioned. Yawn.
Please f*** off Lisa and Thank you 🤘

Her live, she is cutting them back? She’s getting rattled lads. She’s getting rattled.

Last edited:
‘I just think it’s Nice to say Please and Thank you’ while she clicks her fingers and is apparently notoriously rude to people. Lads, imagine if someone mentioned this page on galz who snap? 😀😀😀

What I don’t get is , how could an almost 50 year old woman , a woman who claims to have raised a son on her own, not have mastered the simple art of cooking, claims not know the names of simple foods? 🤔 . Yet She manages to run her fathers business, plan events which are labelled CHARITY events, rake in money from her Insta followers , refurb a whole house, wheel/deal yet tries to play the little girl lost ’look at poor little me’ ‘we are all bananas ‘ act . Playing dipsy , I dont know this, don’t know how to do this or that act. Now that act may be sexy in your teens/twenties but it looks ever so silly and slightly pathetic on the more mature lady. Wonder how long before the camera shy Chris starts receiving freebies , or getting notice from that chef she always compares him to, Tags and posts his recipe book, Defo after something.

Reactions: 9
What I don’t get is , how could an almost 50 year old woman , a woman who claims to have raised a son on her own, not have mastered the simple art of cooking, claims not know the names of simple foods? 🤔 . Yet She manages to run her fathers business, plan events which are labelled CHARITY events, rake in money from her Insta followers , refurb a whole house, wheel/deal yet tries to play the little girl lost ’look at poor little me’ ‘we are all bananas ‘ act . Playing dipsy , I dont know this, don’t know how to do this or that act. Now that act may be sexy in your teens/twenties but it looks ever so silly and slightly pathetic on the more mature lady. Wonder how long before the camera shy Chris starts receiving freebies , or getting notice from that chef she always compares him to, Tags and posts his recipe book, Defo after something.
She is an out and out fraud.

Reactions: 3
She has no friends in Tullamore. I think you can judge a person by how they’re received locally. Anyone who knows her has been dealt with very harshly. She is very Bitchy and difficult to deal with. The locals dread to see her coming. She clicks her fingers at the young girls in shops and then is all about the owner/manager to get a freebie.
Not only does she get everything for free, she asked to be paid to get her bits done. My cousin is a hair stylist... she said if she paid her, she would let her do extensions and she would then show them on her page. My cousin would have had to pay €400/500 to buy the extensions . Work for 4 hours to put them in. Don’t even know how much she wanted to. E paid; they didn’t get that far .
Demanding a please n thank you now , she would do well do do it herself !

Reactions: 4
Think it’s time hers dropped as she is a fraud and a bully and has
it is all an act. Also, after some research in the office (during lunch of course) the lady who organises her events’ name is Linda Blanchfield. She works for Palmerstown (where lisa has her first event), that particular hotel group also own the shearwater hotel (also another venue lisa had her events a few times.) they also own another hotel where lisa has another event last year also. So, here’s what we are thinking. Along with money for ticket sales, her brand ambassadorships, ads etc would lisa be getting a cut of the takings in the hotel (Where the events happen) also??? Since she’s so greedy and wonder would this Linda be getting a cut also?

it is all an act. Also, after some research in the office (during lunch of course) the lady who organises her events’ name is Linda Blanchfield. She works for Palmerstown (where lisa has her first event), that particular hotel group also own the shearwater hotel (also another venue lisa had her events a few times.) they also own another hotel where lisa has another event last year also. So, here’s what we are thinking. Along with money for ticket sales, her brand ambassadorships, ads etc would lisa be getting a cut of the takings in the hotel (Where the events happen) also??? Since she’s so greedy and wonder would this Linda be getting a cut also?
Would not surprise me in the least, it’s all about the 💰 ... just been reading up on Lime Goss how Tattle first started,it was to make folk aware of how Influencers worked etc, the lengths the go to to hang on to followers and the mega buck, some are known to buy followers fgs. It’s Defo an eye opener for sure. Now most of us are getting wise these Influencers are now petrified of loosing out on this easy cash so they start screaming ‘Trolls’ more and more . Lime Goss also lists how much they possibly earn, Hinch is one of the biggest earners along with her equally fake friend Tracy Solomon.

The Adeline interiors person who she plugs all the time does all of those hotels interior design too. What’s the betting that the jewellers in Newry has some connections to them all aswell!

The Adeline interiors person who she plugs all the time does all of those hotels interior design too. What’s the betting that the jewellers in Newry has some connections to them all aswell!
Yes - adeline Molloy does all the interiors but get this... This was from one of the girls’ cousin, but apparently, the domaines de whatever wine? Well, the lady who looks after their wine here in Ireland... her sister did LLL’s website. It’s all linked. We are complete fools. Also, bet you that Adeline one is getting all her posts for a contra deal for doing up Lisas house and all the tacky China shite that she sends onto lisa too. Interior designer my arse. Ffs

Last edited:
Where do Human&Kind, Alterego, and Brooke and Shoals come in🤣🤣🤣

Now we know why all of these random brands and hotels appeared!!

Where do Human&Kind, Alterego, and Brooke and Shoals come in🤣🤣🤣

Now we know why all of these random brands and hotels appeared!!
Fjs 🤬, all in it together ‘let’s all brainswash the followers together’ wonder if this Adeline also refurb cruise ships? So that’s how Lisa gets her free house designed, can’t get plastered on free wine, plaster the face,holidays, hotels, cruises food all for free! 🙉

• Haha
Yes - adeline Molloy does all the interiors but get this... This was from one of the girls’ cousin, but apparently, the domaines de whatever wine? Well, the lady who looks after their wine here in Ireland... her sister did LLL’s website. It’s all linked. We are complete fools. Also, bet you that Adeline one is getting all her posts for a contra deal for doing up Lisas house and all the tacky China shite that she sends onto lisa too. Interior designer my arse. Ffs
So the wine has nothing to do with her personal preference it’s just scratching each other’s backs
LLL is a fraud

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.