Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sent a message to the Savoy Hotel berating them for offering her and her crew a freebie. As a frontline worker in Limerick it stinks!
I sent them a message too…still unread since lunchtime today 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Brazen beyond belief!! That conceited selfie!! ‘Thanks for all the messages’ (i.e. I finally bothered to read some🤣)
[/QUOTE
Very interesting !!!
And whisky sours on tap , Savoy are posting her stories on their website . Looked on there some offers for hero’s no freebies for them alas! She was so excited for full length mirror though so she can flash her outfits .. yes a very basic room, could tell by her voice though she was not that happy with it,used to more lavish freebies wouldn’t some of us be content with that! As my grannie used to say ‘shur wouldn’t you be glad to get it’

Reactions: 6
So she’s gone down to suss it out for her followers but she’s turned messages off to spend time with the boys ?!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They gave her a normal room🤣🤣🤣
On her stories she said she is in one of the Executive rooms If that’s an executive room god help what an ordinary room looks like ( A. broom closet ) and she has it tagged as PR STAY. But gets a bottle of Bollinger champagne 😳😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So she’s gone down to suss it out for her followers but she’s turned messages off to spend time with the boys ?!
I will take your money but I won’t answer questions , that’s what is really meant. Chris will be dying for his free food, loves his grub he does , hope for Savoys sake it’s up to scratch! got to cope with three opinions!

Reactions: 4
Exactly! A few days ago she said she ‘wasn’t obliged to show us or put it on her stories as she was invited’ but now she’s spending the weekend with her ‘boys’ showing all the pics of the room & freebies .... I’d love to know how much of a discount she’ll get for her followers & how many will book it on the back of her stay?

She’s turned off her messages to spend time with her boys cos she’s disgusted that she has only been given a normal room and she’s sulking🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought ‘Trip Adviser’ reviewed hotels?? food Are the now also connoisseurs of food and drink 🍷
if I was the Savoy I would stick to Trip Advisor , many will not acceot the opinion of a freebie loving Influencer and her HAB (husband and boyfriends ) that is make equivalent of a WAG

Exactly! A few days ago she said she ‘wasn’t obliged to show us or put it on her stories as she was invited’ but now she’s spending the weekend with her ‘boys’ showing all the pics of the room & freebies .... I’d love to know how much of a discount she’ll get for her followers & how many will book it on the back of her stay?
I hope no one books using her code and people boycott this hotel when booking a stay in limerick

She’s turned off her messages to spend time with her boys cos she’s disgusted that she has only been given a normal room and she’s sulking🤣🤣🤣
The Savoy probably thought we can’t un invite her but we can’t give her the best because people will go bananas. I for one will never stay with them. FYI they own the George in limerick too.

The executive rooms have a balcony, the regular rooms do not. Depending on where the room is, you wouldn’t want to go out on the balcony anyway. I’m still laughing that they didn’t give her a suite. Having to Q in Kildare Village last weekend and now having to stay in a regular hotel room, OH MY GOD🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Delighted she didn't get the suite. She is definitely peeved off, you can just tell by her.

Reactions: 5
Better new still !! The suite is available online for the weekend !! Ha ha Lisa you might think you’re clever but the savoy definitely heard everyone’s complaints !
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that’s absolutely hilarious🤣🤣🤣

They have listened some bit then. So sorry, Lisa😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
That ‘Bang Bang chicken does not looked the best! *ecking piece of chicken that looks barbecued . Chris will be Bulling , won’t be impressed at all with that free food. you never see him thanking any of these companies do you? It’s only manners after all , he must also feel so self entitled!

They gave her an exec room despite the fact they have a suite / family sized rooms. I think this is very interesting !
They would have had to have two rooms seeing as she took her son

Reactions: 1
That ‘Bang Bang chicken does not looked the best! *ecking piece of chicken that looks barbecued . Chris will be Bulling , won’t be impressed at all with that free food. you never see him thanking any of these companies do you? It’s only manners after all , he must also feel so self entitled!

They would have had to have two rooms seeing as she took her son
The savoy also own Hamptons

Reactions: 2
A Zillion of you recommended I try the chicken.. like a zillion - just in case anyone thinks I’ve lost any followers.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.