Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads, do you not think she’d be mortified heading to limerick later on? Would she not be a little uncomfortable?
Too thick skinned her and that freebie loving Chris. they will swan in like a pair of celebrities in their designers . Savoy will probably take photos, wonder if camera shy Chris will pose. You never see them like ordinary couples holding hands, buying her gifts etc, it’s only a fairly new relationship after all. He is the male definition of a WAG . We all know he does not like Pyjamas,

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sinead is a good blogger. And there are good ones out there.
Huge difference between herself and Lisa. Lisa is a selling site, pure and simple. Its sell, sell, sell.

Sinead is a good blogger. And there are good ones out there.
Huge difference between herself and Lisa. Lisa is a selling site, pure and simple. Its sell, sell, sell.
Sinead is v upfront too. And not afraid to say she doesn’t like something. Also v open about af links etc, acknowledges that she gets paid for sponsorships and even said she would be doing a few more of them while she was unpaid Mat leave to make some money while she was unwaged(and thanked her followers for enabling her to do that). She’s an absolute lady compared to Offaly’s salesperson of the year

Reactions: 9
I know slightly off topic folks , but Katie Price is begging for a mobility scooter for herself on Insta stories now! on a luxury holiday begging, nearly as bad as LLL and co.

• Haha
Not sure how to update the list but isn't she also a brand ambassador for Brooke and Shoals?
Other companies that she has been paid by in the past:
Lucy Nagle
Carraig Donn (she doesnt seem to like them anymore, maybe they started selling school uniforms or cookers? No? Must be the money then).
Daniel Wellington.
Harper.

Reactions: 1
Another poor devil brainwashed. So many trying to keep up with her, women feeling inferior because they can’t spend or afford an hour every day in an expensive gym. When will they wake up and realise this woman never cooks, probably has a cleaner , can come and go in Daddy’s business she works for ( she did say though on stories some time back, business was signed over to her, daddy retired but does the odd day, my memory is line an elephant, I did not dream it) Chef Chris who cooks for her , after all she hardly knows the name of
Vegetables a natural source of vitamin and minerals ,anti oxygens etc. Already is wealthy , constantly flashing the big diamonds, the LV bags,Louboutin, Armani, Tom Ford, Gucci. So no most everyday women could never afford that lifestyle, only thing she has that’s fake is herself , the constant lies , selling, freebies. These poor devils help fund her growing wealth .

The irony of prayers being said for ‘trolls’. What about prayers for a boastful person showing off a room full of shoes, handbags and skincare products.
This aggressive ‘saying prayers’ approach when she is called out does her no favours.
Total hypocrisy

Attachments

I sent a message to the Savoy Hotel berating them for offering her and her crew a freebie. As a frontline worker in Limerick it stinks!

Reactions: 7
It’s just hit me now, are Bellamenti, Blank Blank Canvas and othersthat she is a BA for not wholesalers also , sell to trade and public? Then what about the small businesses/retailers that will stocking these brands. These wholesalers do Trade Shows twice per year , the little guy buys off them , yet they experience competition from brand Influencers and the companies selling direct to the public? Why sorry for them, they already shift a lot of their products , the the small guy can’t compete with the prices when these companies reduce their prices, give Brand Ambassadors discount codes etc, I bet their website directs you to their BA’s websites and never lists the small retailer. The small retailer then have to then try and offload at a loss. Be interesting to know how many of these companies that pay her are actually wholesalers ? I think Boots also stock Bellamenti tan. Towns, High streets were already dying before the Pandemic , Foot flow was almost non existent . The odd customers would quote ‘well I can get it online cheaper’ I will look for the cheapest. When I was in the trade I refused to deal with wholesalers who sold direct to the public , as you just cannot compete. So sorry it’s not just about poor little Irish wholesalers , what about the small businesses?? try supporting them, I am sure they would be very grateful.

Reactions: 2
Yes extactly. Please support your local independent pharmacies (expect meagher) who sell these goods. These are the shops who will sponsor you local clubs and societies and will donate hampers when local charities and schools are trying to raise monies when fundraising.... not these bloggers.
Its the high street that gave many of us our 1st jobs to help finance our way through college. The importance of shopping local is v undervalued at times

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Random enough now but does anyone know if that blank canvas brush set she is pushing is any good? Is it a good brand, are their brushes any good?
I had some when I was brainwashed a while back but not tried them yet, had a feel and don’t feel much the same sad my Boots ones, odd one felt a bit more sparse .

I had some when I was brainwashed a while back but not tried them yet, had a feel and don’t feel much the same sad my Boots ones, odd one felt a bit more sparse .
Should say don’t feel much different from my Boots ones

Reactions: 1
Told ya, thick skinned and as brazen as they come. So confident she won’t loose followers ,many of them look dodgy accounts some with zero posts or followers. Influencers are known to buy followers . This whole Influencing practices and Instagram need investigating . The governments need to get involved. Those that are intentionally misleading, conning the followers should be sought out, Named and shamed, followers must be told if it’s an ad if they get paid to promote that product ? The follower is tricked into buying items that influencers claim is the best thing ever. I would compare these practices to Timeshare touting of the 80’s and 90’s . They dont wear or use the cheaper products they promote , opting instead for higher expensive designers like LV, Armani and expensive beauty products.
We are in the midst of a Pandemic , more mental health, job losses, less money, hardship at its highest , yet these Influencers are allowed to pull full steam ahead and prey on society’s most vulnerable . Women supporting women’ as she claims , but has no qualms about helping them part with their little bit of money, many go into debt to buy these products that LLL will claim to be wonderful, after all she has claimed she won’t push something she does not use herself. Yet we see these brands soon disappear from her stories/website and are soon replaced by yet another that she will claim is wonderful. The constant gym and personal trainer photos that many can’t afford, who also visited her home to work out during COVID-19, then the photos of her dressing room packed full of expensive beauty brands, the designer clothes and bags/shoes. the house make over in her small house, so smalk it has a walk in dressing room, a separate sitting room been refurbished for her son, smalk house!! Really! The Holidays, upgraded cruise, hotel breaks , 2 hotel breaks during Pandemic. Free food/flowers/even the dog is groomed free, hair,nails, beauty free!! That is classed as ‘women supporting women’? No it’s a greedy bragging Influencer (LLH is only one of many) putting women who can only dream of such luxuries down, many may struggle with insecurities , mental health, some become obsessed with Influencers, aspire to be like them, feel inadequate when they can’t keep up with the LLL lifestyle. Enough is enough , this deceit and brainwashing is wrong on all levels and it must be stopped! Instagram has a big part to play in all of this, they must be making money from these deceitful Influencing practices??

Reactions: 6
Random enough now but does anyone know if that blank canvas brush set she is pushing is any good? Is it a good brand, are their brushes any good?
I use blank canvas brushes all the time.... well I did before COVID. They are good but I bought them from the Blank canvas website not through her link.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.