Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Lisa, it’s been a tough week. Chris wouldn’t bring her to BT to go shopping, Kildare Village did nothing about the fact that she had to Q with mere mortals, and what about all of those mean trollzzzzz on Tattle telling home truths all week?!? She was looking forward to getting away from it all with a free trip to Limerick, where the hotel had the very audacity to put her in a regular room?? I mean, really, do they not know who she is??! Tomorrow she might even have to pay for lunch??? Can you imagine lads?? It’s ok though Lisa, there’s a BT in Limerick not far from where you are staying, maybe Chris will let you go there this time🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank Daddy and Mammy gave her the day off yesterday at the the last minute. Wasn’t it yesterday she begged for the day off for and only found out last minute that the ‘real boss’ said yes to her. But how was she going to be in Limerick for half seven if she’d worked until 5?! She was never going to be working yesterday. She really thinks her ‘lads’ are stupid.

Reactions: 9
She’s quiet today lads! She may not have slept that well in her double bed non suite room 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s quiet today lads! She may not have slept that well in her double bed non suite room 🤣🤣🤣
Probably busy working out where she’s going to get her freebies from today...... Lisa NotGowan to put her hand in her own pocket any time soon🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thank Daddy and Mammy gave her the day off yesterday at the the last minute. Wasn’t it yesterday she begged for the day off for and only found out last minute that the ‘real boss’ said yes to her. But how was she going to be in Limerick for half seven if she’d worked until 5?! She was never going to be working yesterday. She really thinks her ‘lads’ are stupid.
As if she has to ask fir a day off , she is a Very spoilt self entitled woman who still thinks and acts like little girl who claimed daddy had signed business over to her!!!! Now this is a woman by the way who raised her kid on her own , so this pretending I can t cook Ladz , too lazy more like and Chris does the cooking or she eats the free clean cuts ready meals (mind you not seen them in a while have they stopped sending freebies)
Not great advertising of the Savoy so far, do you all remember the advertising of that free upgrade on the cruise ship, thet were so excited, never put the phone down, running commentary’s, not even a sign of the free breakfast , bet Savov were expecting the same Advertising , well waiting they will be and serves them right. Should have picked out a deserving case , maybe done a giveaway/raffle, people nomination , they would have been more thought off. LLL and her boys , are they run off their feet working, on minimum wage , charity workers, do anything for local charities In their area? Do they ever do anything basically that is not free or line their pockets ? No no no all we ever see daily is the constant bragging of the constant free stuff, the purchases of luxury items like LV bags, the free hotel breaks , holidays, trips to Vine yards in France, the free refurbished so called little house!!! Not an once of charity in them. Savoy maybe in future pick from the many hero’s around you, after all you post photos of them on your website.. Please no more greedy Influencers !!

Probably busy working out where she’s going to get her freebies from today...... Lisa NotGowan to put her hand in her own pocket any time soon🤣
Is there not a Brown Thomas there, Chris will be happy again. No doubt plenty more designer purchases later that’s only time the hand wil go in their pockets .

Is there not a Brown Thomas there, Chris will be happy again. No doubt plenty more designer purchases later that’s only time the hand wil go in their pockets .

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The human and kind products have re appeared. Wonder did some of the companies get into her after the backlash

The human and kind products have re appeared. Wonder did some of the companies get into her after the backlash
It’s all placed because the newsletter with her peddling these is out today.

Hmmmm Lisa’s beauty pick of the month is pestle and mortar . Not once have I ever seen her show, talk about or use this. Oh and look meaghers sell it. This woman is a con
Not once! Fake Lisa is on fire with this bs

Reactions: 2
Supposed to be advertising the Savoy but there she is advertising the free beauty products . Flog flog flog even on the free hotel break...

I’m new to this thread could anyone bring me up to speed on Lisa and what’s going on? Not a fan anyway but dying to know all about it!!

Wonder if any guests there reading Tattle or Mas on A Missoon ? If that was me seaming around on my freebie weekend I would be mortified , would be paranoid folk were looking at me, passing remarks etc, but knowing her she would think wow they all must love me, I look ever so glam, oh the conf

God makes them and pairs them that’s for sure 🤣 and birds of a feather flock together , sorry folk I love my grannies auld sayings .
Does anyone not think he looks like her, with that long face ? bet if you popped a Black wig on they would look like twins. Bet he was cringing at that post this morning when he sobered up! knowing all of Tullamore and Scotland would see it.

I’m new to this thread could anyone bring me up to speed on Lisa and what’s going on? Not a fan anyway but dying to know all about it!!
Best to check the first thread out first , will take a while to read, this is thread no.2 at the moment she is on her 2nd or 3nd freebie hotel break during this Pandemic. Savoy Limerick this time. Really best to read through first thread though

Horrid basic shirt, would you pay that for them Jeans? No different from Penny's . Still advertising and not promoting the hotel that has put the 3 of them up for free.

Attachments

Last edited:
Supposed to be advertising the Savoy but there she is advertising the free beauty products . Flog flog flog even on the free hotel break...
Not quite herself today , have we took the shine off the mini break ? Carefully placed products lol , woke up and its sell , sell, sell

Horrid basic shirt, would you pay that for them Jeans? No different from Penny's . Still advertising and not promoting the hotel that has put the 3 of them up for free.

She's not a bit bothered to promote them, they didn't treat her like the queen she thinks she is.

She could have given that night to a frontline worker and got them to take a few pics and she could put them up on her insta page. Still reaching the same demographic and also being a decent human being!

Reactions: 4
Hmmmm Lisa’s beauty pick of the month is pestle and mortar . Not once have I ever seen her show, talk about or use this. Oh and look meaghers sell it. This woman is a con
I would not buy a thing from that Meagers , overpriced because they send LLL so many freebies . How many creams lotions can one actually use? We know full well LLL is not using or tried this.. go away with your trying to con followers again!!!

Following is copied and pasted from her News Letter. She forgets to mention ‘I only support IRISH brands that pay me’.. utter tripe she constantly advertises fashion and beauty products that are not Irish! Where are most of these Irish brands actually made??? produced, packaged etc... bet most kabels in smalk writting state ‘ Made in China’ Mc Elhinneys pottery/kitchen etc are they all Irish produced. ..... |
\ /
LLL newsletter
It's August.. Girls, it's August!! How did that happen? Well I know how it happened but holy smoke the last six months have literally flown by, don't you think?

All over the world, us Irish ladies are renowned for our style and our love of all things fashion... And do you know what else? We are proud to be Irish! We have a great little country here! Resilient, strong and such a powerful nation... that is what we are. Over these past few months we’ve all had our lives turned upside down and inside out but we bounced back as only us Irish can do.

This is why I have decided to focus on Stylish Staycations in my monthly blog. We need now more than ever to support this fabulous little Island of ours and holiday at home this Summer. Sometimes we all forget about the beauty that surrounds us here and it is only when we see images on Instagram & Facebook that we kinda say to ourselves, ‘Gosh, I would really like to go there’. Well girls now is the time. Get the case out of the attic, the suncream from the bathroom cabinet and fill the car with petrol because we are off on holidays. I have the fashion all sorted out for you lol...

I'm so excited to share the highlights of the August edition of my website with you! Scroll down to check out my latest blogs, check out my recent favourites, and grab yourself some fantastic deals in the meantime... Hope you enjoy!

How do you delete a comment, I posted the LLL post on Kieran Corrigan, can’t delete darn thing 😂

Last edited:
I think when she showed her thousands of euro worth of free skincare a few weeks ago, there was some shoved in at the back. Not particularly accessible so didn’t seem like it was something that she used. Vichy last month, P&M this month, she got an ultraceuticals drop last week and was using their moisturiser the other day.......aside from anything else, all that chopping and changing is so bad for your skin. She’s at the age where she should have a solid routine. But sure she hasn’t a clue about any of it, it’s just flog flog flog.

The bed was still warm this morning and she was flogging pyjamas, toothpaste, shampoo, and a hairbrush......oh, and don’t forget the strategically placed Chlobo bracelets also🙈

I would not buy a thing from that Meagers , overpriced because they send LLL so many freebies . How many creams lotions can one actually use? We know full well LLL is not using or tried this.. go away with your trying to con followers again!!!

Following is copied and pasted from her News Letter. She forgets to mention ‘I only support IRISH brands that pay me’.. utter tripe she constantly advertises fashion and beauty products that are not Irish! Where are most of these Irish brands actually made??? produced, packaged etc... bet most kabels in smalk writting state ‘ Made in China’ Mc Elhinneys pottery/kitchen etc are they all Irish produced. ..... |
\ /
LLL newsletter
It's August.. Girls, it's August!! How did that happen? Well I know how it happened but holy smoke the last six months have literally flown by, don't you think?

All over the world, us Irish ladies are renowned for our style and our love of all things fashion... And do you know what else? We are proud to be Irish! We have a great little country here! Resilient, strong and such a powerful nation... that is what we are. Over these past few months we’ve all had our lives turned upside down and inside out but we bounced back as only us Irish can do.

This is why I have decided to focus on Stylish Staycations in my monthly blog. We need now more than ever to support this fabulous little Island of ours and holiday at home this Summer. Sometimes we all forget about the beauty that surrounds us here and it is only when we see images on Instagram & Facebook that we kinda say to ourselves, ‘Gosh, I would really like to go there’. Well girls now is the time. Get the case out of the attic, the suncream from the bathroom cabinet and fill the car with petrol because we are off on holidays. I have the fashion all sorted out for you lol...

I'm so excited to share the highlights of the August edition of my website with you! Scroll down to check out my latest blogs, check out my recent favourites, and grab yourself some fantastic deals in the meantime... Hope you enjoy!

How do you delete a comment, I posted the LLL post on Kieran Corrigan, can’t delete darn thing 😂
She doesn’t even run her website, it’s that Linda one who does the deals, posts the content, Lisa is just the front

I think when she showed her thousands of euro worth of free skincare a few weeks ago, there was some shoved in at the back. Not particularly accessible so didn’t seem like it was something that she used. Vichy last month, P&M this month, she got an ultraceuticals drop last week and was using their moisturiser the other day.......aside from anything else, all that chopping and changing is so bad for your skin. She’s at the age where she should have a solid routine. But sure she hasn’t a clue about any of it, it’s just flog flog flog.

The bed was still warm this morning and she was flogging pyjamas, toothpaste, shampoo, and a hairbrush......oh, and don’t forget the strategically placed Chlobo bracelets also🙈
The free Chlobo at that, I used to love it, never buy it now because of the amount that they send her for free , always the most expensive ones at that

She doesn’t even run her website, it’s that Linda one who does the deals, posts the content, Lisa is just the front
would you believe it , was thinking the exact same thing as I was sipping my cup of tea ☕ a little tribe behind the scenes all trying to fleece the followers . They would make you want to 🤮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.