Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly cringe for her attempt at being funny, no wonder mammy had a knee replacement constantly down on her knees praying for the trolls annoying me. And the forced laugh then. And when she is called out she constantly refers to the tragedy of the brother and how religious the parents are. Remember she got sent "poison pen" letters at the very same time she was reported to asai for something and she was being talked about in galz who snap and left the group in a huff, coincidence the next day she got a letter, handwritten, slagging off her family and her brother. I found that very hard to believe.
Yeah I think people are onto that too. She Comes off as dangerous. She is so passive aggressive today.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She’s a great one for playing the poor me when something isn’t going her way. Which would be convincing if she hadn’t done it time and time again previously.

That's an old tactic.
I think probably bloggers get trolls, just the way like if you have a Facebook account an ex US army surgeon wants to be your friend or someone in Mumbai. It's part and parcel if you put yourself out there.
But there is a difference between trolling and being questioned legitimately in a public forum. Especially when you're not transparent. And it's quite easy to spot it. Lisa, by not being open, honest and transparent has been trolling herself. Just like she has been trolling her followers.

Reactions: 6
Hi all
I have been reading these threads on LLL, for a while now. I was one of her followers have used meaghers, mullingar opticians etc..
But no more, she is an absolute fraudster, jo Malone products in her bathroom, promoting Vichy but using elemis.
I absolutely dislike her passive aggressive remarks, her utter rudeness and look down her nose attitude towards her minions.

The straw that broke the camel's back, was today calling people trolls, when she is the worst of the worst herself.

Reactions: 8
Ohhhhh mammy is saying the prayers alight. Bet she thinks this is a blip? Lisa, people have woken up to your Bull. The awful thing about this is that brands that she has f***** over in the past we’re probably afraid of speaking up as they were afraid of her power & the fact that she’s The BULLY. Speak up brands. Speak up and tell your story Of dealing with this woman?
Mammy praying.. total hypocrisy. So religious but really do not understand the meaning of greed, gluttony, boasting! Is it not better to give than receive ? self adoration, self importance, Can’t abide hypocrites

She really has no shame, so thick skinned and self entitled. Mammy is praying for the Trolls . Look up the definition of a Troll you silly greedy woman!! Stop trying to look for sympathy through brainwashed Followers , touching 50 and running to daddy with your problems!! You and every other greedy fake Influencers are getting exposed for what you really are. More and more people are becoming aware of how this Influencer process works, through Tattle, Instagram accounts etc. if you put yourself on social media , your life, your whinging, your bragging which is so ugly, people are going to form opinions, have discussions ? . Wake up look around you there is a Pandemic , this is your second free hotel break during it! Can you not take in the fact frontline workers run off their feet, no breaks, the little business in your own town trying to keep their heads above water, do you support them, how hard is it to promote them on your Insta? People lost their jobs struggling to feed their families . Yet every day we are subjected to the self important, self obsessed gym, or walks posts , where you slip in something to flog. Constant ads, swipe ups to make you more money, your connection to brands you promote. Trolling you silly woman , it’s healthy debate on Influencers as a whole , some of you are constantly begging with your hints for stuff, a kitchen , worktop , you can afford them so why?? greed, even your daddy gets freebies , that wine video omg we were speechless , he had no problem accepting though did he? . Sorry my dear it’s going to take a lot more than a few novenas to stop the followers becoming more and more aware of you lot, have you noticed we are all people who used to follow you, liked you, were taken in and purchased goods, attended your charity (I say the word charity very loosely) shows, Some work in the town that you feel too god enough in to acknowledge the people that are not in your very minute circle, the beauty, hair , nails that gave you freebies at some point or other. No doubt you and Chris who also has no problem accepting freebies also will expect the red carpet treatment from the Savoy later and probably get it. As a matter of interest why can’t you do your own praying??

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She is a complete fraud. How stupid people have been when it comes to this crow. Stop Lisa with your prayers and stop with the Troll speak now. Everyone is onto you and this has gained significant legs over the last few days. You’re a greedy so and so. You can stick your limerick break up your arse too. Shame on you.

Reactions: 11
Yeah I think people are onto that too. She Comes off as dangerous. She is so passive aggressive today.
Ahh bless you my child , the imaginary Trolls annoying you, I am sure a few free whisky sours at the Savoy later will help you get over it’

• Haha
Random enough now but does anyone know if that blank canvas brush set she is pushing is any good? Is it a good brand, are their brushes any good?

Reactions: 1
She could do with learning what an internet troll actually is(as could all of the floggers). They use the word/description completely wrong. Maybe give it a google while you enjoy yet another free hotel stay, Lisa😘

Why does she not enlighten us as to why she feels folk having a debate is Trolling? Are folk lying? Do you not constantly receive free stuff, are you not making a load of money from followers, are you not involved in some of the companies you promote! As a BA do you not earn money from them? Do you not lie to your followers? Do you not promote fashion you don’t actually wear? Do you much prefer LV, Armani etc? I am intrigued , feel free to enlighten us, explain why you think it’s Trolling , you Could expose the sites, accounts that you think are trolling you. Our discussion are based on fact !

Wine
Dog grooming

The exorbitant fees she charges small boutiques for store takeovers or promotions. One shop who she used to plug shoes from a lot closed in Limerick last year. Now, that was prob unrelated but I’m sure the amounts that they were paying her to push their business didn’t exactly help their situation!

Is she BA for McElhinneys?
Even the dog is getting freebie along with mam dad, son, fella , herself . fgs why would you charge little business in your own home time to promote them, that’s shocking , the poor devils struggling to survive. So darn mean . As my grannie used to say ‘be nice to people on the way up because you might just meet them again on the way down‘ not that this one will ever be on the way down, way too clever ,

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Why would Blank Canvas even pay her to advertise, that box run through was pathetic. The light switches on and off using the switch that says on/off, the palette she didn't know how to use and someone else was paid to show her previously. Soap that cleans the brushes and brushes that she sees no point going through as she doesn't know what half of them are for... honestly. All sped through as quick as she can like a sales man selling carrott peelers at the ploughing championships back in the day. And then to end it all to say 'there we go another job done' and a tap the box for good measure, I'd love to know how much shes paid for that. I've heard some of her BA roles are 3-12k a month and for her then to play the poor mouth

• Wow
I think the brushes are quite good but I wouldn't buy them now tbh. Also with these sets you get stuff you wouldn't use (mirror, different brushes, the soap for me).
I got very good make up brushes in penneys!

Reactions: 1
Mammy praying.. total hypocrisy. So religious but really do not understand the meaning of greed, gluttony, boasting! Is it not better to give than receive ? self adoration, self importance, Can’t abide hypocrites

She really has no shame, so thick skinned and self entitled. Mammy is praying for the Trolls . Look up the definition of a Troll you silly greedy woman!! Stop trying to look for sympathy through brainwashed Followers , touching 50 and running to daddy with your problems!! You and every other greedy fake Influencers are getting exposed for what you really are. More and more people are becoming aware of how this Influencer process works, through Tattle, Instagram accounts etc. if you put yourself on social media , your life, your whinging, your bragging which is so ugly, people are going to form opinions, have discussions ? . Wake up look around you there is a Pandemic , this is your second free hotel break during it! Can you not take in the fact frontline workers run off their feet, no breaks, the little business in your own town trying to keep their heads above water, do you support them, how hard is it to promote them on your Insta? People lost their jobs struggling to feed their families . Yet every day we are subjected to the self important, self obsessed gym, or walks posts , where you slip in something to flog. Constant ads, swipe ups to make you more money, your connection to brands you promote. Trolling you silly woman , it’s healthy debate on Influencers as a whole , some of you are constantly begging with your hints for stuff, a kitchen , worktop , you can afford them so why?? greed, even your daddy gets freebies , that wine video omg we were speechless , he had no problem accepting though did he? . Sorry my dear it’s going to take a lot more than a few novenas to stop the followers becoming more and more aware of you lot, have you noticed we are all people who used to follow you, liked you, were taken in and purchased goods, attended your charity (I say the word charity very loosely) shows, Some work in the town that you feel too god enough in to acknowledge the people that are not in your very minute circle, the beauty, hair , nails that gave you freebies at some point or other. No doubt you and Chris who also has no problem accepting freebies also will expect the red carpet treatment from the Savoy later and probably get it. As a matter of interest why can’t you do your own praying??

The irony of prayers being said for ‘trolls’. What about prayers for a boastful person showing off a room full of shoes, handbags and skincare products.
This aggressive ‘saying prayers’ approach when she is called out does her no favours.

Reactions: 8
If I was spending 50yoyos on brushes right now I’d buy the Inglot X Maura Higgins eye set. Their brushes are much better than the Blank Canvas ones.

Reactions: 4
Lads, do you not think she’d be mortified heading to limerick later on? Would she not be a little uncomfortable?

• Haha
Also for the life of me, was wondering about the reference to a Chris and visiting a grav
Do you remember those rotten Ilse Jacobsen jackets she used to push? They were about 200yoyos a pop and she pushed them endlessly and so many of her sheep bought them. She used to be best buddies with the distributor guy. Not a peep about them now. You never even see her wearing one anymore. Still see people wearing them around and they’re vile looking, feel sorry for people being duped into buying them.
dont mention them ****** things, I fell for that, size all wrong, make your clothes feel damp when worn..most horrible coat I have ever owned , worn only once . Went to a funeral some months ago and a few were wearing them. Still got Blank Canvas in the box , not tried yet. Bellamenti tan made me itch like mad 😡 thank god that’s all I bought. Thing is with bank holiday offers they get repeated over and over again, same products, same price , yet folk go mad rushing to buy them. I was one of them for a very short time before the cop on it hit me.

Reactions: 2
For makeup and makeup brushes recommendations follow sinead @thebeauttruth. She tests everthing from Aldis finest to the best from Brown Thomas and calls items out.
She not a makeup artist just a hobby that helped her true a hard time. She puts time and effort in

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.