Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s list the BA Lisa has
Human & Kind
Meaghers
Alter Ego
Lodi
Gosh
Tan
*Keep adding

let’s look at the free things
Food, pre packed meals and restaurants
Clothing
Underwear
Shoes
Jewelry
Make up
Hair care
Hair cuts
Hair colour
Nails
Facials
Pedicures
Sunglasses
Home accessories
Bedding
Skincare
Tan
Body care
Holidays
Upgrades
Can you all copy and add to the list just so we have a clear picture and see just how little she has given back

the greed is unreal
Wine
Dog grooming

The exorbitant fees she charges small boutiques for store takeovers or promotions. One shop who she used to plug shoes from a lot closed in Limerick last year. Now, that was prob unrelated but I’m sure the amounts that they were paying her to push their business didn’t exactly help their situation!

Is she BA for McElhinneys?

Reactions: 2
Human & Kind BA
Meaghers Pharmacy BA
Alter Ego hair products BA
Lodi Shoes BA
Gosh BA
Bellamianta BA
McIllhinneys (Pay loads for advertising)
Pamela Scott (pays loads for advertising)
Domaines De Jeannes (shite wine)
Chlobo Jewellery BA
Spot Light Whitening (Pay loads for advertising)

*She stayed at Johnstown hotel free of charge Last year with the girls
*Has stayed at the Morgan Hotel in Dublin Free of charge
*She stayed at the Hyatt Centric Dublin loads of times for FREE
*She gets her cars in the North of Ireland (not a main dealer - Linda Stinson’s) owner of Bellamianta) husband (so they are possibly FREE too).
*SAVOY HOTEL LIMERICK (this weekend).

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Do you remember those rotten Ilse Jacobsen jackets she used to push? They were about 200yoyos a pop and she pushed them endlessly and so many of her sheep bought them. She used to be best buddies with the distributor guy. Not a peep about them now. You never even see her wearing one anymore. Still see people wearing them around and they’re vile looking, feel sorry for people being duped into buying them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you remember those rotten Ilse Jacobsen jackets she used to push? They were about 200yoyos a pop and she pushed them endlessly and so many of her sheep bought them. She used to be best buddies with the distributor guy. Not a peep about them now. You never even see her wearing one anymore. Still see people wearing them around and they’re vile looking, feel sorry for people being duped into buying them.
She constantly promotes things she would not wear or use, those €40 denim jackets while she wear an Armani one, those €40 sunglasses while she wears designer, human & kind while she uses Jo Malone, fake diamonds while she wears real, cheap skincare while she uses gifted Elemis, the list goes on and on , she is a liar and a fraud

Reactions: 11
She constantly promotes things she would not wear or use, those €40 denim jackets while she wear an Armani one, those €40 sunglasses while she wears designer, human & kind while she uses Jo Malone, fake diamonds while she wears real, cheap skincare while she uses gifted Elemis, the list goes on and on , she is a liar and a fraud
She is a liar and a fraud. It’s terrible to think that people have been duped by this muppet.

My friends sister works in local hospital , apparently she gifted a box of human n kind stuff , but hospital wouldn't sign off to let the pictures be used . Wonder if human kind are happy she got rid of her stuff ? Make room for her jo malone

My friends sister works in local hospital , apparently she gifted a box of human n kind stuff , but hospital wouldn't sign off to let the pictures be used . Wonder if human kind are happy she got rid of her stuff ? Make room for her jo malone
What hospital?

Almost forgot the gym gear she only wears when she’s tagging them

the rest of the time she’s in Nike
68789F39-0595-4D30-88BB-97EE24C97639.jpeg

Last edited:
Human & Kind BA
Meaghers Pharmacy BA
Alter Ego hair products BA
Lodi Shoes BA
Gosh BA
Bellamianta BA
I Spy BA
Desert Diamonds (is she a BA?)
McIllhinneys (Pay loads for advertising)
Pamela Scott (pays loads for advertising)
Domaines De Jeannes (shite wine)
Chlobo Jewellery BA
Spot Light Whitening (Pay loads for advertising)

*She stayed at Johnstown hotel free of charge Last year with the girls
*Has stayed at the Morgan Hotel in Dublin Free of charge
*She stayed at the Hyatt Centric Dublin loads of times for FREE
*She gets her cars in the North of Ireland (not a main dealer - Linda Stinson’s) owner of Bellamianta) husband (so they are possibly FREE too).
*SAVOY HOTEL LIMERICK (this weekend).
*has two companies that she shares with BA owners
* did she not get diamonds redone or reset or bought (or all three) with some company that has a Linda connection too? I'm pretty sure she has had discount codes with them (Murphy's?)
*free facial from the Tullamore beauticians; what do you bet she doesnt pay for the nails either (obviously Bloggers Unveiled is too hot these days 😂)
*she mentions the gym so much and shows Aura so much, I imagine there is a money off there too.
*what about the interior design advice she has received, plus furniture/work done on the house? She had a number of giveaways so was earning from that, plus she definitely got free stuff. Cant remember exactly.
*countless freebies, such as the flowers, stuff from companies...

Sorry it's not clear but shes a BA for I Spy and Desert Diamonds I think too

Plus I bet she kept quiet about her own car because that's the one she got the huge discount on...so doesnt want to call attention to it.

Plus the hotels, whatever that hotel group is where she coincidentally holds her events mostly, she can be sure she gets a cut.
And I dont want to hear it's not her personally. She has companies set up! She is making so much dosh she has to have companies set up to swallow all the dosh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
In fairness I do like the human and kind stuff 😂😂

I unfollowed last year after the ticketing fiasco for shows. You couldn’t even get in the site to book the bloody things but I reckon I had a good escape there anyway. I’d say she must be raging there will be no shows for the foreseeable. All that money not rolling in will have to be made up sonewhere lads don’t you know. So let’s get onto this lads sure I’ll have nothing to eat lads or how will I keep the roof over my head lads.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I should say too that I noticed her old merc on the JRS cars website at the time so she obviously did a switch. The OY reg stuck out like a sore thumb on a Northern Ireland car site

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh oh lads Mammy is praying for us !! The fact she mentioned trolls it’s clearly getting to her ! Keep up the investigations I certainly will be

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is there some connection with Glam Doll?? Remember the 80 euro travel mirror, all the makeup storage boxes and the Hollywood Mirror in the walk in wardrobe.

Why did there have to be pictures tho? She was just looking for notice, that’s why. Lisa does nothing unless it benefits her in some way. Apparently Lisa Jordan gifts loads of things to charities and refuges around Cork and never looks for anything in return. By contrast, Offaly Lisa sells her old clothes on Depop and looks for publicity when she gifts one poxy box🙄

That list of BA and free stuff is shocking. Not to mind the companies she has set up etc. She gets as much free as she can and has monetised the whole thing as much as she can!! Only that she’s from Offaly, I’d have sworn she was from Cavan with the carry on🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My friend messaged her about tattle life today and if she's going to do anything about "the trolls" and to enjoy her little weekend away
Her reply: "Not interested"

She blocked me when I asked her a question ages ago.

She has no way of digging herself out of this one. She knows she has lost lots of followers and people are sick of the greed, freebies and little girl act. She will amp up some giveaways and patronise remaining followers with her bullshit. I am delighted she cant directly mention tattle life and mas on a mission because she knows what she could lose. It just proves it. If everything everyone was saying here was trolling, untrue, bullying etc wouldnt you publicly defend yourself? Wouldnt you clear your name? She cant because she cant argue with anything. Its all true
We aren't trolls we are just sick to death of influencers taking the absolute piss out of us. And if we say anything remotely critical or negative to them we are blocked.

Reactions: 10
Oh oh lads Mammy is praying for us !! The fact she mentioned trolls it’s clearly getting to her ! Keep up the investigations I certainly will be
It's all true. I mean, how can people be trolls if we are just showing what she herself has plugged?? We're not blind. We can see what she's involved with, what she gets. CRO info is public. Her methods are underhand compared with other bloggers. This is all true. Showing that someone is dishonest, disingenuous is not trolling. Its calling out their bad practices.

I forgot about the cruise and some other trip (Maldives??). Weren't they gifted via Fahy Travel?

My friend messaged her about tattle life today and if she's going to do anything about "the trolls" and to enjoy her little weekend away
Her reply: "Not interested"

She blocked me when I asked her a question ages ago.

She has no way of digging herself out of this one. She knows she has lost lots of followers and people are sick of the greed, freebies and little girl act. She will amp up some giveaways and patronise remaining followers with her bullshit. I am delighted she cant directly mention tattle life and mas on a mission because she knows what she could lose. It just proves it. If everything everyone was saying here was trolling, untrue, bullying etc wouldnt you publicly defend yourself? Wouldnt you clear your name? She cant because she cant argue with anything. Its all true
We aren't trolls we are just sick to death of influencers taking the absolute piss out of us. And if we say anything remotely critical or negative to them we are blocked.
Excellent point. I hope some of her lusters take note.

Reactions: 4
Remember the new jeep she ‘bought’ a few months back and was bragging and showing off. Well it was ‘bought’ from a garage up north, JRS cars...the garage owners wife is Linda Stinson owner of Bellamianta. All linked
Ffs.... 🤬

Last edited:
Ohhhhh mammy is saying the prayers alight. Bet she thinks this is a blip? Lisa, people have woken up to your Bull. The awful thing about this is that brands that she has f***** over in the past we’re probably afraid of speaking up as they were afraid of her power & the fact that she’s The BULLY. Speak up brands. Speak up and tell your story Of dealing with this woman?

Reactions: 8
I honestly cringe for her attempt at being funny, no wonder mammy had a knee replacement constantly down on her knees praying for the trolls annoying me. And the forced laugh then. And when she is called out she constantly refers to the tragedy of the brother and how religious the parents are. Remember she got sent "poison pen" letters at the very same time she was reported to asai for something and she was being talked about in galz who snap and left the group in a huff, coincidence the next day she got a letter, handwritten, slagging off her family and her brother. I found that very hard to believe.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.