Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There you go, The Ci Ci Boutique, wonder if connected to Ci Ci wholesalers ?? The Made in Italy (not stated on website but most definitely are) looks familiar , I got these exact pants , slightly different colour variations, but definitely’Made in Italy’ lines. Hence €36 , bit steep for the quality, no underslip !

I know, I thought the same 🤮 can’t stand the licking comments, it’s like grovelling, can never understand it. I think people who comment like that are very needy, crave attention, and craving they will be if hoping to get any from her. God bless them!

Attachments

Oh her temper is alive and well. Don’t forget she fought with every teacher her son had. She has a terrible reputation in her own home town.... she’s not liked and has no friends.
Has anyone see her wish a friend (not business partner ) a happy birthday/ ever see her hve a glass of wine or lunch with anyone but Chris and/or business partner.
She has lived in tullamore town for 50 years and not a single solitary friend. Tells you all you need to know .
Only Mammy, daddy, son, business partners and the long suffering Boyf who gets everything for free but can only stick her at weekends and not during th week when there is no free hotel or free dinners to be gained.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh her temper is alive and well. Don’t forget she fought with every teacher her son had. She has a terrible reputation in her own home town.... she’s not liked and has no friends.
Has anyone see her wish a friend (not business partner ) a happy birthday/ ever see her hve a glass of wine or lunch with anyone but Chris and/or business partner.
She has lived in tullamore town for 50 years and not a single solitary friend. Tells you all you need to know .
Only Mammy, daddy, son, business partners and the long suffering Boyf who gets everything for free but can only stick her at weekends and not during th week when there is no free hotel or free dinners to be gained.
It’s sad though isn’t it? I would feel sorry for her only I can’t. End of. I can’t feel sorry for her as she has played the victim so much. Genuine people have gone through a hell of a lot more and they get on with it. I’m so pissed off that I believed this for so long. My friend had warned me. I bought the H&K moisturisers (which by the way got all clunky after a while), I bought the jackets and the chlobo bracelets. What a complete joke. My friend bought me a Molton Brown moisturiser (as I actually liked this before) and I love it and it suits me. we all like things, but, we need to trust our own likes & tastes a little more. She is a glorified sales person. Hi 👋 lisa.

Reactions: 2
Why did she fight with the teachers?

Reactions: 1
Sometimes you have to fight the system for your child. I have a friend. 3 years for school to recognise autism and put supports in. Another 2 years to identify dyslexia. If she'd sat back and waited god knows where her fella would be now. So I wouldn't judge what any of us do for our kids and her fella is very rarely on SM.

Why isn't this morning's live up?
She really gave a very detailed description of that dress....which she's being paid for, of course. She doesnt mention it, just get the links. While maybe that covers her for standards, she's not being very clear about that.
I would say some of those messages are genuine. A lot of women seem to believe her act and that she's kosher.
What with her other designer labels I find it hard to accept that Lisa would wear that dress tbh.

Why isn't this morning's live up?
She really gave a very detailed description of that dress....which she's being paid for, of course. She doesnt mention it, just get the links. While maybe that covers her for standards, she's not being very clear about that.
I would say some of those messages are genuine. A lot of women seem to believe her act and that she's kosher.
What with her other designer labels I find it hard to accept that Lisa would wear that dress tbh.
I often wonder does she actually keep on some of the stuff that she tries on? Especially given that she seems to be into her labels. Like, do they actually get worn to work or wherever or does she change out of them again once she has done her mirror routine and/or done her stories in the car with them.

Sometimes you have to fight the system for your child. I have a friend. 3 years for school to recognise autism and put supports in. Another 2 years to identify dyslexia. If she'd sat back and waited god knows where her fella would be now. So I wouldn't judge what any of us do for our kids and her fella is very rarely on SM.
I dont think there has been any suggestion that her son struggles in school or needing extra help

I often wonder does she actually keep on some of the stuff that she tries on? Especially given that she seems to be into her labels. Like, do they actually get worn to work or wherever or does she change out of them again once she has done her mirror routine and/or done her stories in the car with them.
The son is allowed to put them up on depop for his pocket money? Remember 🤣🤣🤣

Yes! That's right..wasn't there some small scandal over that and then she claimed Darragh sells her old clothes on Depop for pocket money 🙄. Was it some dress not as listed or something?
Nobody could have space for all those clothes so definitely she has to do something with them...and then that something is sell them €€€.

Had a look on that H&K website, I don’t know about everyone on here but seriously who can seriously afford a 250ml tube of shower gel/mousse for nearly €10??? That wouldn’t last a week in my house.
In this pandemic with a lot of families on Covid payment, some families only on 1 income and she flogging this stuff..... no thanks I’ll stick to my 500ml bottle of SANEX.

Reactions: 4
No it wasn’t anything like that. Thankfully her son is healthy and has no learning issues. She just fought with each teacher every year. Like if for example her kid was bullying another kid (nothing serious, just kids being kids ) rather than accept her son was ever in the wrong, she would go in and fight with the teacher. All the other kids and all the teachers were wrong in her eyes and she was right. The mothers on the school gates couldn’t stand her either. My cousin is from tullamore and this is the feedback she got from one of her sons teachers and also other mothers.
It’s not that her son needed his rights to be vindicated. She saw everything as a slight and sprang to attack. She’s just a very aggressive person who is waiting to fight. You can see that the way she answers messages such as the lovely lady who had suffered cancer.. or the poor people who had the cheek to question a product she was selling (the spotlight strips) . Apparently, there is a reason she doesn’t work with any local business.. they have all been burned by her. Do you not think it strange that no shoe shop/jewellery shop/clothes shop in her local town or county would work with her?? It’s Cos of her very bad reputation in the area

Should clarify... my cousin is a hairdresser in a very busy salon in tullamore- she gets all the goss 😀

Had a look on that H&K website, I don’t know about everyone on here but seriously who can seriously afford a 250ml tube of shower gel/mousse for nearly €10??? That wouldn’t last a week in my house.
In this pandemic with a lot of families on Covid payment, some families only on 1 income and she flogging this stuff..... no thanks I’ll stick to my 500ml bottle of SANEX.
i fell for the H&K stuff. It’s grand. Not wow but I guess it’s ethics are good. I found that the shower mousse didn’t stay v moussey after a while....I’d rather my Rituals one! The body soufflé is actually nice. I quite liked the lip balms and hand creams too. Didn’t regret buying any of it but prob wouldn’t repurchase.

At least Sue posted about those bags. I imagine bloggers get sent stuff: I presume Lisa does too but because it won't earn her any money we don't hear about it.
Wow, the content was very boring today. I guess the benefit deal is through Meaghers, so again earning for her. Not explaining that though -again.
The Rachel Gorry - I dont know. I dont find her content interesting and that's ok. I hope she is being advised properly and looked after. Her story is terribly sad but I think if you put yourself out there you will attract the trolls...and if you're in a vulnerable state how hard it must be to cope with that. I think it's a good point about her children...but then I know people with open insta accounts who have their children plastered all over them so...
I think the same about Rachael gorry , very naive when it comes to insta , and I dont mean that in a condescending way , I think shes using it as an outlet /distraction from her grief , I feel so very sorry for her tho . I would say she helped alot of people and their families going thru cancer, and shes finding her way on insta , k hope she gets advised well on her page direction.

She is defo reading...10 minutes ago someone said it was bad form to not show the limerick presents. Now she’s showing them. And when is the last time she showed anyone’s handle when she wasn’t getting paid? I actually can’t remember. Jeez, the cynicism.. whatever we criticise she ‘fixes’... just trying to keep her money making jobs

Reactions: 8
Could we leave her son out of any comments on here. It’s maybe a step too far as he is only a minor. It’s a bit off topic and he doesn’t appear on her account just the mentions of him which he has no control over.

Reactions: 13
Hi lads. Just in case anyone was gutted to miss out on todays midi dress which is all sold out from the exclusive CiCi boutique... its available on iclothing. And you will never guess what, one of those exclusive 20% discount codes that LLL works so hard for us to get is on the site too so you can get for same bargain. Dont all rush at once.....

To be fair she does it justice, but the bullshit she expects us to believe!!!

Reactions: 5
Could we leave her son out of any comments on here. It’s maybe a step too far as he is only a minor. It’s a bit off topic and he doesn’t appear on her account just the mentions of him which he has no control over.
Yes actually, and I’m sorry that I even asked for more details. I shouldn’t have. I tried to delete my comment but I couldn’t.

Yes, I shouldn't have used his name, bad form on my part. However, I understand that was her excuse at the time that she was called out on Depop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.