Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least Sue posted about those bags. I imagine bloggers get sent stuff: I presume Lisa does too but because it won't earn her any money we don't hear about it.
Wow, the content was very boring today. I guess the benefit deal is through Meaghers, so again earning for her. Not explaining that though -again.
The Rachel Gorry - I dont know. I dont find her content interesting and that's ok. I hope she is being advised properly and looked after. Her story is terribly sad but I think if you put yourself out there you will attract the trolls...and if you're in a vulnerable state how hard it must be to cope with that. I think it's a good point about her children...but then I know people with open insta accounts who have their children plastered all over them so...
Lisa has no real content unless she’s selling something. She has no genuine content to speak of, bar the dog, but she even managed to plug a dog groomers using him so he isn’t immune to being used as a sales tool either🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Posting Jimmy Choo shoes?? Wtf? She sells shite every day and shows you what she really likes buying whilst on her Covid-19 spreading missions. Also, does she know any other designers other than LV & JC? there are such amazing designer brands out there. She’s just so blah 😑
Those Jimmy choo wedges were horrible 🤢. Shes so materialistic.

Reactions: 2
They’d be lovely with a midi dress and a denim jacket though🤣🤣🤣
They were shocking. Midi dress and denim jackets ffs. Guys, all jokes aside. If she doesn’t address what has happened & doesn’t show some transparency, this won’t just go away over night. She would want to start realising this. People are really pissed off.

Reactions: 5
So she has a walk for herself, and then a walk for the dog, plus the gym? Can be two classes a day? Bloody hell.
Just realised she'll be back in the gym tomorrow after not social distancing.
I dont think Lisa will address anything because she's wrong so she cant pretty up any excuses for not social distancing and her utter lack of transparency and clarity on her mark ups. I do think she will start crying about trolls.

Reactions: 4
So she has a walk for herself, and then a walk for the dog, plus the gym? Can be two classes a day? Bloody hell.
I dont think Lisa will address anything because she's wrong so she cant pretty up any excuses for not social distancing and her utter lack of transparency and clarity on her mark ups. I do think she will start crying about trolls.
She seems to like her food and doesn’t appear to restrict what she eats(she eats white toast, sausage rolls etc) so I’m assuming that the exercise level done is in order to counteract that?

She won’t.
She seems to like her food and doesn’t appear to restrict what she eats(she eats white toast, sausage rolls etc) so I’m assuming that the exercise level done is in order to counteract that?
i would say so, I’d say she has to work off a lot of tension too. She seems like someone who would have an awful temper so as she has to pretend every day to be a lovely little girl she needs to gym it up a fair bit to work off the (passive) aggression 🤘

well maybe I’ll let the gym know

At least Sue posted about those bags. I imagine bloggers get sent stuff: I presume Lisa does too but because it won't earn her any money we don't hear about it.
Wow, the content was very boring today. I guess the benefit deal is through Meaghers, so again earning for her. Not explaining that though -again.
The Rachel Gorry - I dont know. I dont find her content interesting and that's ok. I hope she is being advised properly and looked after. Her story is terribly sad but I think if you put yourself out there you will attract the trolls...and if you're in a vulnerable state how hard it must be to cope with that. I think it's a good point about her children...but then I know people with open insta accounts who have their children plastered all over them so...
I think Rachel is grabbing onto to the ads as she is now a single parent but it’s very distasteful to use monumental grieving moments to use a #Ad
It’s why some people are not loving what she’s doing and to hear her response to those who question her, I’d say she’s as tough as old boots

And that sums Lisa up, after the dog isn’t allowed go to the toilet in his own back garden she takes her walk first and then walks the dog 🐶 I don’t know but I’d look after the dog, the kids, the home long before myself but Lisa puts Lisa first always

Reactions: 6
She won’t.

i would say so, I’d say she has to work off a lot of tension too. She seems like someone who would have an awful temper so as she has to pretend every day to be a lovely little girl she needs to gym it up a fair bit to work off the (passive) aggression 🤘
If the thin lips and clenched jaw are anything to go by the past few days she has a wicked temper!! You can see her seething!!

I just want to clarify too, because I know that she/her business partners are reading this(HIYA👋) that I’m not making anything of what she does or doesn’t eat. I actually don’t particularly care eitherway, I just assume that she exercises more so that she can eat more(I do the same myself). I wouldn’t want you to be thinking I’m picking on your eating habits Lisa😘

Reactions: 4
She has spoken before about needing exercise to keep the headspace right. I don't really have an issue with any of that. Its hardly like she is stick thin so its all about balance. Pretty envious of having the time for it but my kids are younger and I work full time and possibly I'm a lazy mare.

I think Rachel is grabbing onto to the ads as she is now a single parent but it’s very distasteful to use monumental grieving moments to use a #Ad
It’s why some people are not loving what she’s doing and to hear her response to those who question her, I’d say she’s as tough as old boots

And that sums Lisa up, after the dog isn’t allowed go to the toilet in his own back garden she takes her walk first and then walks the dog 🐶 I don’t know but I’d look after the dog, the kids, the home long before myself but Lisa puts Lisa first always
Well the son could be walking the dog first thing I suppose🤷🏻‍

She has spoken before about needing exercise to keep the headspace right. I don't really have an issue with any of that. Its hardly like she is stick thin so its all about balance. Pretty envious of having the time for it but my kids are younger and I work full time and possibly I'm a lazy mare.
Wasn’t she meant to reveal her new favourite (everyone has been asking) jeans this weekend ? Despite previously flogging pijaq abs Freddie jeans ages been working on flogging a different brand remember she wears them ALL the time lads (except when she’s wearing Nike ISPY or Armani Carrig Donn or Louis Vuitton Pamela Scott midis)

Yes agree she at least shown then , but won’t be see again or used ,LLL would not dream of posting cheap bags they only cost about between £3.50 -£5 to buy from Manchester Chinese wholesalers . These Influencers try to live, promote the Housewives of Cheshire lifestyle , must have the LV bags, luggage , I see Louise McDonnell asking followers opinions on should she buy Versace trainers , has already made her mind up. Again show off to the followers , so relatable to normal working women, all her posts she has to show her collection of LV bags behind her. There is something lacking in their lives having to act like this. Yes I feel sorry for the young mother with three children , but I also know of a young mother who lost her child then her husband , so many struggles financially and emotionally , a totally different lifestyle to this young woman but bless her she just got on with it, went to work and did the best she could . I just don’t get the whole picking up a phone and crying your eyes into it, especially when you have such great support network around you. Keep your children off Social media. Katie Price , Hinch , Solomon and many others all plaster their children daily on Social media. I see Ll has not mentioned or shown the free gifts that she was given in Limerick from people who took time out of their day to deliver them to her.she never even opens them! How ungrateful can you be, how hard to say ‘Thank you’ give them a mention ?? And she wonders why followers have gone right off her? Posted the champagne the hotel gave her though, did they give her a bunch of flowers , she normal gets some and takes home to her mother who kindly prays for our soles . Most daughters actually buy their mothers flowers not wait for free one.

It’s hilarious how she’s doing lots of competitions again all of a sudden. She’s desperately trying to look good in anyway that she can whilst not acknowledging any of this!!

Reactions: 3
Just thinking 500 out of 110k watched the live, so they would have been followers who had the time then to watch, what about the rest , (well doubt the whole 110k would ) say when they get home from work, real work, hard graft to earn a living. What if they have been eagerly awaiting this tutorial , what about them?? No video saved like they normally have been. So basically another snub to the adoring followers . Truly spitting that dummy out, foot stomping attitude going on there for sure.

Just thinking 500 out of 110k watched the live, so they would have been followers who had the time then to watch, what about the rest , (well doubt the whole 110k would ) say when they get home from work, real work, hard graft to earn a living. What if they have been eagerly awaiting this tutorial , what about them?? No video saved like they normally have been. So basically another snub to the adoring followers . Truly spitting that dummy out, foot stomping attitude going on there for sure.
Wasn't it supposed to be a blank canvas demo instead of benefit?

It’s hilarious how she’s doing lots of competitions again all of a sudden. She’s desperately trying to look good in anyway that she can whilst not acknowledging any of this!!
Too little too late. It’s just a natter of time until you see her numbers dropping. She’s in full panic mode. If so was a brand, I’d be Seriously considering working with her for fear of being mentioned on tattle.

I still think accounts like these are very suspicious , No posts, more following than followed!! Something definitely not right! I personally would not entertain accounts that have no profile pic or any posts on their accounts! lots of Influencer have followers like these and this is only the first few I picked, can you imaging trailing through 110k how many you would find, would LLL and many others be near the number of followers. How many are actually genuine ?? Why is Instagram not closing accounts like these which are there purely to bump up followers , would be interesting to actually know the actual number of genuine accounts.

Wasn't it supposed to be a blank canvas demo instead of benefit?
Not sure , I hardly ever watch the farcical make up tutorials as she keeps talking over Mark, and her pretence if not knowing, you can tell by the way she holds the brushes that it’s staged , almost 50 and not used make up brushes, who is she trying to fool. It’s actually worse than listening/watching to Hinch and her child like ghost writer note/colouring books and then passes herself off as an author.

Attachments

I reckon the sickly sweet comments under her black and white photo on her grid are deffo plants. There’s no way a normal person would lick her arse like that. And if they actually are genuine comments then I’m actually shocked!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.