Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s see if she wears that lady’s necklace Over next few days. It’s not chlobo, she’s not being paid. But she said she was putting it on. Who puts on a brand new necklace going to bed? She said she was putting it on going to bed. Wait and see- Cos this site mentioned it, she’ll wear it.. and then get credit for helping small Irish businesses. It would be more in her line to pay for services she gets in her home town like lashes, eyebrows, nails, facials etc..... if she really wanted to help businesses she’d pay and not waltz out the door. They can’t pay their bills with a fake laugh from LLL

Reactions: 5
Let’s see if she wears that lady’s necklace Over next few days. It’s not chlobo, she’s not being paid. But she said she was putting it on. Who puts on a brand new necklace going to bed? She said she was putting it on going to bed. Wait and see- Cos this site mentioned it, she’ll wear it.. and then get credit for helping small Irish businesses. It would be more in her line to pay for services she gets in her home town like lashes, eyebrows, nails, facials etc..... if she really wanted to help businesses she’d pay and not waltz out the door. They can’t pay their bills with a fake laugh from LLL
Yeah ‘IOU’ from LLL. The necklace being worn to bed? Ffs ... defo crises talks on today. She’s being told to change tack. Although, maybe she needs to get rid of whoever she’s taken the advice from, because she’s been turned into a selling machine.

Reactions: 5
Why isn't this morning's live up?
She really gave a very detailed description of that dress....which she's being paid for, of course. She doesnt mention it, just get the links. While maybe that covers her for standards, she's not being very clear about that.
I would say some of those messages are genuine. A lot of women seem to believe her act and that she's kosher.
What with her other designer labels I find it hard to accept that Lisa would wear that dress tbh.
She would not be seen out in public it, it’s not expensive enough, no designer label. CI CI actually have a lot nicer looking dresses than that
She is defo reading...10 minutes ago someone said it was bad form to not show the limerick presents. Now she’s showing them. And when is the last time she showed anyone’s handle when she wasn’t getting paid? I actually can’t remember. Jeez, the cynicism.. whatever we criticise she ‘fixes’... just trying to keep her money making jobs
Yes definitely reading Tattle, I mentioned the Limerick gifts earlier. Ah well thanks to Tattle they now got a mention, hope they now thank Tattlers 🤣🤣🤣

She is actually showing the stuff from limerick??? What is she up to? She never does this?
Shamed into it by Tattlers 😂

Reactions: 1
She would not be seen out in public it, it’s not expensive enough, no designer label. CI CI actually have a lot nicer looking dresses than that

Yes definitely reading Tattle, I mentioned the Limerick gifts earlier. Ah well thanks to Tattle they now got a mention, hope they now thank Tattlers 🤣🤣🤣

Shamed into it by Tattlers 😂
😂😂 ‘These Limerick Gifts were brought to you by (& pain in my ass the last week) TATTLE LIFE’ If anymore brands would like a shout out, leave your handle HERE 🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hi lads. Just in case anyone was gutted to miss out on todays midi dress which is all sold out from the exclusive CiCi boutique... its available on iclothing. And you will never guess what, one of those exclusive 20% discount codes that LLL works so hard for us to get is on the site too so you can get for same bargain. Dont all rush at once.....

To be fair she does it justice, but the bullshit she expects us to believe!!!
Been getting away with these lies for so long, al these followers still believing it. This 20% discount malarkey is the biggest scam going! It’s an Influencers trademark , they are all at it! Conning followers. ‘Hang on Ladz, I will get ye a discount , oonagh or whoever will kill me Ladz ‘ The bloody discount is already pre- planned .Tullamores QVC is right .

Reactions: 6
Could we leave her son out of any comments on here. It’s maybe a step too far as he is only a minor. It’s a bit off topic and he doesn’t appear on her account just the mentions of him which he has no control over.
It will give her an excuse to dismiss the real problem

I reckon she will only hold off on the hard sell for so long. Her BA fees are probably based on some sort of minimum sales expectation. If they fall, her clients won’t be happy. This isn’t some lovely girls hobby Insta, it’s a ruthless sales business so you can be damned sure that there are targets and minimum growth expectations per promotion, sales expectations as a BA etc. Businesses pay her the high fees because they obviously do see a return on their investment. But if that slips they won’t be too happy. She’s deffo doing damage control at the moment but that will only be for so long. It’s not in her nature to be generous and kind hearted like that, she won’t stick it. And if she keeps doing that, she’ll have loads of people sending her tat and she won’t stick that either. Won’t suit the ‘house that looks like I don’t live in it that I got all decorated for free’ aesthetic (she’ll show dirty dishes in the sink or something today now🤣🤣)

• Haha
She’ll have a pile of stuff to flog and the brands are gonna start asking what the issue is. Serves her right as she would have been the one who fought for more money and more commission. Whilst now it will all be slipping away because she is just too damn greedy.

[QUOTE="Blakey, post: 2009371, member: 103607"
. She’s being told to change tack. Although, maybe she needs to get rid of whoever she’s taken the advice from, because she’s been turned into a selling machine.
[/QUOTE]
It's interesting to watch it play out. The advisors led her into this and then greed got the better of them all. Interesting to see how and where they direct her now, apart from following Tattle discussions of course. ( 👋 Hi LLL team!)

[QUOTE="Blakey, post: 2009371, member: 103607"
. She’s being told to change tack. Although, maybe she needs to get rid of whoever she’s taken the advice from, because she’s been turned into a selling machine.
It's interesting to watch it play out. The advisors led her into this and then greed got the better of them all. Interesting to see how and where they direct her now, apart from following Tattle discussions of course. ( 👋 Hi LLL team!)
[/QUOTE]
Hi LLL team is correct. Bet they all had fabulous holidays and 5 star hotel breaks and thought, Lisa we could put your tickets up another €10 and people Wouldn’t notice? Also, I bet they if we start looking for a portion of what the hotels make at your events we would make even more money? Also, Lisa, we all know how tight you are, so what about we make it look like you give to charity by getting your attendees to fork out to a charity from their own pockets and you take the credit? Greed greed greed. They should all be so ashamed of themselves. Wonder how they treated the boutiques and traders of these events? I would be so so interested to know? The small business who gave to her goodie bags? The boutique who trailed around the country to every event after her? The business that did as they were told whilst this greed was going on. I really feel sorry for them.

Reactions: 2
I have no doubt the PR company have taken over, and there are no freebies in that game. Must be killing her to pay people to tell her what to do 🤣

And whats worse the PR company agree with us 🤣

I have no doubt the PR company have taken over, and there are no freebies in that game. Must be killing her to pay people to tell her what to do 🤣

And whats worse the PR company agree with us 🤣
What’s worse again I doubt it’s even a PR company. She’s too tight for that. It must be her great buddy that we hear about every day - Linda!

What’s worse again I doubt it’s even a PR company. She’s too tight for that. It must be her great buddy that we hear about every day - Linda!
Id put my money on Valerie Roe and probably the reason for her trip to dublin yesterday.

Lindas probably gotten the blame for the Savoy saga...

Reactions: 4
Second morning in a row- no walk talks, no symprove, no altrient, no chlobo, no midi dress. The t shirt hides the fact that she prob threw the necklace in the bin and is not wearing it, although she wore it to bed (yeah right ).
They spent a good 3/4 years raking in the money from her followers. Sat back, released tickets and watched the money flow into their accounts. Now they’re panicking and trying to do damage control. It’s so obvious. They don’t want to lose their cash cow. The pandemic really did teach us a thing or two. Pity she didn’t keep her word- she said she wasn’t gonna do the hard sell during the pandemic- only went quiet for about 2 weeks when the whole country went onto social welfare- sure no point in selling then, no one has money. The minute two/three weeks passed, she was back at it. And not just back at it but 100 times pushier. Not a story which didn’t involve the hard sell and hustle.
I hope people aren’t fooled into thinking she’s nice and kind and cares about others- the fact that she only acts human when it’s to save her cash cow business is despicable. She shouldn’t have to be shamed to be nice, she shouldn’t have to be advised by her advisors to be human...
What a girl!! The lovely Lisa.... her act is crumbling around her and she thinks a few fake gestures will save her. Too little too late.....

Reactions: 9
Id put my money on Valerie Roe and probably the reason for her trip to dublin yesterday.

Lindas probably gotten the blame for the Savoy saga...
Valerie Roe is tagged in the caption under her pic in the Black and White photo challenge last week... the plot thickens! Never heard a mention of Valerie before on her page as being a bestie.

Second morning in a row- no walk talks, no symprove, no altrient, no chlobo, no midi dress. The t shirt hides the fact that she prob threw the necklace in the bin and is not wearing it, although she wore it to bed (yeah right ).
They spent a good 3/4 years raking in the money from her followers. Sat back, released tickets and watched the money flow into their accounts. Now they’re panicking and trying to do damage control. It’s so obvious. They don’t want to lose their cash cow. The pandemic really did teach us a thing or two. Pity she didn’t keep her word- she said she wasn’t gonna do the hard sell during the pandemic- only went quiet for about 2 weeks when the whole country went onto social welfare- sure no point in selling then, no one has money. The minute two/three weeks passed, she was back at it. And not just back at it but 100 times pushier. Not a story which didn’t involve the hard sell and hustle.
I hope people aren’t fooled into thinking she’s nice and kind and cares about others- the fact that she only acts human when it’s to save her cash cow business is despicable. She shouldn’t have to be shamed to be nice, she shouldn’t have to be advised by her advisors to be human...
What a girl!! The lovely Lisa.... her act is crumbling around her and she thinks a few fake gestures will save her. Too little too late.....
Still waiting on the Savoy discount 🙄🙄 we definitely took the shine off that freebie for sure . I'd say the trip to dublin was an urgent damage control with her "girls" , a trip there normally involves a "look at me in BT's and the westbury" brag . I'd say the poor me n the trolls meltdown is on its way.

Reactions: 4
Still waiting on the Savoy discount 🙄🙄 we definitely took the shine off that freebie for sure . I'd say the trip to dublin was an urgent damage control with her "girls" , a trip there normally involves a "look at me in BT's and the westbury" brag . I'd say the poor me n the trolls meltdown is on its way.
im expecting a poor me/victim speech by the end of the week. Crying crocodile tears into the phone for maximum attention seeking.

😂😂 ‘These Limerick Gifts were brought to you by (& pain in my ass the last week) TATTLE LIFE’ If anymore brands would like a shout out, leave your handle HERE 🤣😂🤣😂
I had a look at the @andreamearsjewlerry page. Her jewelry looks lovely, very unique. Bringing small local designers to the front was exactly the reason I followed LLL in the first place. I love this type of content. That necklace is €90. Do you think LLL gave her a follow? No. Same with @MollyMadra21. She asked us all to give her a follow and rightly so. Do you think LLL gave her a follow? No.

I have no doubt both businesses were more than happy with just a shout out. But it does look like these were just a fake public gestures done because she was shamed into it by Tattle.

If you are listening Lisa we would love more of this type of genuine content please, and would you give them both a follow too. They were very generous to you.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.