Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Were there? The comments were going up fast and she didn’t save it to her grid either which is normally what she does. Also, I thought the live was to show off Blanc canvas brushes? But, it turned out to be a benefit live instead? Am I wrong? Couldn’t watch much of it as an sickened by her greed.
check the comment under her black and white pic ... posted while she was on the live so she must have missed that notification ..... 🤭🤫

I actually think she must be trying not to sell so much. But so far we have had content like the dog and cooking scrambled egg so that’s clearly not going so well🤣 All she knows on Insta is to sell sell sell. She struggles for content otherwise.

Reactions: 2
Wow , just checked in after a night of a toothache from hell,(what a time to get one) so many comments on this LLL thread. did not watch the Live did not want adding to her number and know full well you won’t hear a word Mark Rogers over poor little ole me.has no idea how to put make on ladz It must drive the guy mad. going to try and finish reading all the new comments I think over 70 since I last looked. more and more seem to be discovering this thread on Tattle,
I never knew or heard of most these Influencer until I used this site , majority come across as untrustworthy, self important , self loving self entitled people who air their whole life on Instagram and other Social media sites , Instagram really has become a site that mainly consists of these types! they brag, whinge into a camera for sympathy , think everything bad or good only happens to them. Some things should be kept private, dont constantly seek sympathy, attention , so many may or have gone or going through the same or worse and may not have anywhere near the priveledged lifestyle and support that some of these over confident influencers have. This popping up of brands /designs they apparently design or make themselves , No they have not, probably never seen or touched the product until it arrives with their name/logo on it. Anyone can claim to make /design . It happens with clothes, beauty products, perfumes even ready meals. Some who win reality shows are famous for this , the one hit wonders I call them! Having once been the fashion trade and hope to again when normality resumes. I have purchased from same suppliers as some Reality/Influencers use , this new boutique CI CI that LLL has gone on board with , I sold the same apart from the dresses, wearing a pair of the cargos now, they have been a must have item for the last 6/8 seasons. Gemma Collins fashion that she claims are her designs, same product from same factory , only difference her name/logo is applied to her order. Any Joe Blog with a few quid to spare can do this, that is why I never buy and Influencers own brands especially beauty products , I stick to the well known trusted ones. Most of these fluencers have money behind them, rich husband, daddy whatever . They pretend to work really hard , the poor little old me act , most have a team working for them. ‘Oh I am so tired, I had to attend a trade show, attend a fashion show, see suppliers , that’s not hard work, I loved doing that and it certainly did not tire me out, the after drinks did 😂 been on my feet in my Boutique most days tired me out. They are all in to make more and more money and good luck to them, just stop trying to con us, passing everything off as the best product since sliced bread. ‘Ye will love it Ladz, hurry Ladz only 2 left , flogging products that they never actually use. And the bragging when many don’t have a pot to pee in , loved ones lost, jobs lost, struggling to feed their families, pay bills, keep a roof over their heads, working long hours, frontline workers etc, . Have a little compassion , do they really want your posh big houses, big new kitchens, designer bag, sunglasses , holidays, hotels etc rubbed in their noses daily , most Influencers are given these things for free, or are given massive discounts! they have won’t worked 40+ hours a week to get these things. In reality how many followers can actually afford or even have the time for the hair, nails, eyebrows, botox, fillers, gyms, personal trainers ??? Most Influencers are pampered spoilt freebie loving women (not been sexists, May be men, transgender at it also, to date I have only followed females)? who love to brag beg, whinge, could they really care less about their followers , how many actually engage with followers? When you see comments from adoring fans complementing them, do they many actually every reply , some not even a like . Now as soon as a negative comment ( and I don’t mean or condone nasty personal trolling ones ) , appears , or they are questioned they scream Troll, Bully then the very public display of tears with a phone stuck in their hands fgs if someone is really upset/hurt would you actually sit there and record yourself?? It’s all done for the camera, the attention/sympathy comments from followers, it’s totally fake and most can see through this. Sorry tears, grieving , relationship break ups are a private matter, keep it private , what are families, friends for ? councillors, therapists ?

Let’s wait and see who is reading here - the comment is up 2 hours now
Looks so false in that photo

Now that’s great advertising for her free mid dress no mention of where from? that looks more like a sunglasses advert . Designer no doubt another freebie no doubt .

Attachments

Last edited:
Another F*** You Style photo today. She must be seething. The veil has well and truly dropped on this one. Poor little Lisa.

Reactions: 3
Another F*** You Style photo today. She must be seething. The veil has well and truly dropped on this one. Poor little Lisa.
She looks really angry , but a few have copped her wrath over the Savoy, not a mention of it, where is our 25% discount ?? Savoy really cocked up handing out that freebie to three people who have gained them nothing in return , probably done them a lot of damage actually . Maybe they need a new manager, a more professional one , one that replies to potential guests emails, queries etc , one that implements Social distancing rules especially in a town with a such high no of those infected with COVID , praying 🙏 that all recover and no more are infected after the antics of their free guests

Fugly wedges🤮 She has a face on her today like a bulldog licking piss off a nettle!! It looks like she wants to smash something(or someone🤣).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think this thread Is an eye opener. I knew people wouldn’t comment on her live (as that wouldn’t be the way to go about it). She’s gearing up for something alright. Off to Dublin today lads. Don’t panic though, she won’t put her hand in her pocket so wouldn’t be too excited.
Off to Dublin, so no self isolation then, going to be in contact with unsuspecting others who may have no idea of her weekend antics, What if it’s the hospital ? Now that would be real bad ! She should tell them prior to attending that she had been in a highly infected area, has not obeyed the safe distancing guidelines etc , before she even thinks of setting foot in there. Is the fella back in Tullamore Dew ? Hope he thinks of the rest of his work mates before going there!! Mind you he was on cooking duties earlier.

is she still ignoring her ignoring social distance rules in Limerick?
see the comment about tattle has vanished from her post, she must be fuming

Reactions: 1
Fugly wedges🤮 She has a face on her today like a bulldog licking piss off a nettle!! It looks like she wants to smash something(or someone🤣).
‘Bulldog licking piss off a nettle’ this has to be the quote of the weekend. She’s going crazy. Oh how the real lovely girl competition style Lisa is coming out for us all to see. The money grabbing director of 3 companies is off to Dublin in a huff.

Off to Dublin, so no self isolation then, going to be in contact with unsuspecting others who may have no idea of her weekend antics, What if it’s the hospital ? Now that would be real bad ! She should tell them prior to attending that she had been in a highly infected area, has not obeyed the safe distancing guidelines etc , before she even thinks of setting foot in there. Is the fella back in Tullamore Dew ? Hope he thinks of the rest of his work mates before going there!! Mind you he was on cooking duties earlier.
No mask seen either. She’s off to the capital which have the highest reported number of new cases in Ireland having come from Limerick (which has the 2nd highest cases in Ireland). She was the one asking in a poll earlier in the week. See, but, lisa only sees to be doing the right thing. There are no rules for a little princess like her.

She doesn’t need to be in limerick to risk spreading covid. The Irish times ran an article online today- a tullamore based meat factory has 5 confirmed cases. That’s Appara a huge factory with hundreds working there. She could have caught it from someone in town last week, spread it to visitors and staff in limerick or the girl she was hugging in her damage control photo.
I hope not, but this is why we need to take precautions. It’s an invisible virus.. she’s gone from the second highest area (limerick ) back to tullamore (cluster in factory about 1/2 mile away from her ) on to Dublin with the highest figure.. then back to dad. And her older customers.
And not a mask in sight. And if she sees a follower today, she’ll do the same thing just to try to show she’s human .
The whole thing is 100x as bad after reading tullamore has a cluster and potentially hundreds affected and her potentially bringing it with her. At least if she brought the masks , she could have saved others. We don’t j ow who has it and isn’t showing symptoms

I’m sure her getting Covid would only provide her with more selling opportunities. Vitamin C, Revive, Symprove and whatever other magic beans her best buddy Oonagh would come up with for her.

The carry on between the pair of them after her op last year was ridiculous. You’d swear nobody else had ever had abdominal surgery ever, not to mention the shed loads of unnecessary crap she was pushing as aids to her recovery. She never showed her scar afterwards either, we only saw it while she was flogging creams, it was all for show and we never saw if any of it had a positive effect or not so she really didn’t care about her scar, she just wanted her commission. Every event in her life is an opportunity to be monetised.

And don’t even get me started about her being on Insta hawking 💩 right after her surgery🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If she heard anyone else from a high incident place was out and about , driving to limerick and Dublin over one weekend, she’d go mad and lecture them. We are not supposed to travel wily nily. She could be bringing a trail of destruction in her wake today- hope for vulnerable and elderly she’s not. But it’s the lack of thought after all the preaching and lecturing that’s hard to stomach

Wow , just checked in after a night of a toothache from hell,(what a time to get one) so many comments on this LLL thread. did not watch the Live did not want adding to her number and know full well you won’t hear a word Mark Rogers over poor little ole me.has no idea how to put make on ladz It must drive the guy mad. going to try and finish reading all the new comments I think over 70 since I last looked. more and more seem to be discovering this thread on Tattle,
I never knew or heard of most these Influencer until I used this site , majority come across as untrustworthy, self important , self loving self entitled people who air their whole life on Instagram and other Social media sites , Instagram really has become a site that mainly consists of these types! they brag, whinge into a camera for sympathy , think everything bad or good only happens to them. Some things should be kept private, dont constantly seek sympathy, attention , so many may or have gone or going through the same or worse and may not have anywhere near the priveledged lifestyle and support that some of these over confident influencers have. This popping up of brands /designs they apparently design or make themselves , No they have not, probably never seen or touched the product until it arrives with their name/logo on it. Anyone can claim to make /design . It happens with clothes, beauty products, perfumes even ready meals. Some who win reality shows are famous for this , the one hit wonders I call them! Having once been the fashion trade and hope to again when normality resumes. I have purchased from same suppliers as some Reality/Influencers use , this new boutique CI CI that LLL has gone on board with , I sold the same apart from the dresses, wearing a pair of the cargos now, they have been a must have item for the last 6/8 seasons. Gemma Collins fashion that she claims are her designs, same product from same factory , only difference her name/logo is applied to her order. Any Joe Blog with a few quid to spare can do this, that is why I never buy and Influencers own brands especially beauty products , I stick to the well known trusted ones. Most of these fluencers have money behind them, rich husband, daddy whatever . They pretend to work really hard , the poor little old me act , most have a team working for them. ‘Oh I am so tired, I had to attend a trade show, attend a fashion show, see suppliers , that’s not hard work, I loved doing that and it certainly did not tire me out, the after drinks did 😂 been on my feet in my Boutique most days tired me out. They are all in to make more and more money and good luck to them, just stop trying to con us, passing everything off as the best product since sliced bread. ‘Ye will love it Ladz, hurry Ladz only 2 left , flogging products that they never actually use. And the bragging when many don’t have a pot to pee in , loved ones lost, jobs lost, struggling to feed their families, pay bills, keep a roof over their heads, working long hours, frontline workers etc, . Have a little compassion , do they really want your posh big houses, big new kitchens, designer bag, sunglasses , holidays, hotels etc rubbed in their noses daily , most Influencers are given these things for free, or are given massive discounts! they have won’t worked 40+ hours a week to get these things. In reality how many followers can actually afford or even have the time for the hair, nails, eyebrows, botox, fillers, gyms, personal trainers ??? Most Influencers are pampered spoilt freebie loving women (not been sexists, May be men, transgender at it also, to date I have only followed females)? who love to brag beg, whinge, could they really care less about their followers , how many actually engage with followers? When you see comments from adoring fans complementing them, do they many actually every reply , some not even a like . Now as soon as a negative comment ( and I don’t mean or condone nasty personal trolling ones ) , appears , or they are questioned they scream Troll, Bully then the very public display of tears with a phone stuck in their hands fgs if someone is really upset/hurt would you actually sit there and record yourself?? It’s all done for the camera, the attention/sympathy comments from followers, it’s totally fake and most can see through this. Sorry tears, grieving , relationship break ups are a private matter, keep it private , what are families, friends for ? councillors, therapists ?

Looks so false in that photo

Now that’s great advertising for her free mid dress no mention of where from? that looks more like a sunglasses advert . Designer no doubt another freebie no doubt .
This is how the public is been conned , Influencer sent these free, cheap bags with their brand label attached (it’s legal and it’s cheap) these bags would normally retail about £15 to £20 on a market stall . This influencer won’t use them , would be very surprised if you ever spit them again, I could be wrong, but with a YSL bag clearly shown in the background I very much doubt it. Will that Influencer give this Boutique a mention ever again ?? but I guess unlike many of the freebie receivers she had gave them a mention . Many including Solomon, Hinch , LLL receive gifts daily which they may use or pass to family/friends , they don’t have the decency to say Thank you, acknowledge the gift on their Insta acc. How many do you actually promoting a cheap product?

She doesn’t need to be in limerick to risk spreading covid. The Irish times ran an article online today- a tullamore based meat factory has 5 confirmed cases. That’s Appara a huge factory with hundreds working there. She could have caught it from someone in town last week, spread it to visitors and staff in limerick or the girl she was hugging in her damage control photo.
I hope not, but this is why we need to take precautions. It’s an invisible virus.. she’s gone from the second highest area (limerick ) back to tullamore (cluster in factory about 1/2 mile away from her ) on to Dublin with the highest figure.. then back to dad. And her older customers.
And not a mask in sight. And if she sees a follower today, she’ll do the same thing just to try to show she’s human .
The whole thing is 100x as bad after reading tullamore has a cluster and potentially hundreds affected and her potentially bringing it with her. At least if she brought the masks , she could have saved others. We don’t j ow who has it and isn’t showing symptoms
Jesus that’s terrible, so close to home,poor staff having to work there, meat/food factories yet again, I also live in an area where there was a.massive increase in those infected by Covid. I got family in the Offaly area, some work in the hospital , could the hospital and Mullingar cope ? Dublin already struggling with high numbers. What is wrong with this silly woman? has she got no sence, money definitely rules her brain! Business as usual for her! not a care in the world as she parades around with a smug look on her face . She really does not give a dam, a truly brazen uncaring human , as long as she is alright it’s to hell with everyone else. A normal caring human would have held her hands up, apologised for her terrible behaviour in Limerick. ‘I am sorry Ladz I got it wrong in Limerick ‘ Not hard to do is it??

check the comment under her black and white pic ... posted while she was on the live so she must have missed that notification ..... 🤭🤫
Hope a few seen it , wonder how long it was there though , comments will be turned off now you watch , PM and it’s instant block , they all do that if you call them out. Like little kids stomping their feet. Pathetic !

Attachments

Last edited:
Lisa has some neck, while she isn’t sell sell sell she’s on posting without an explanation to anything

Reactions: 1
Lisa has some neck, while she isn’t sell sell sell she’s on posting without an explanation to anything
Posting Jimmy Choo shoes?? Wtf? She sells shite every day and shows you what she really likes buying whilst on her Covid-19 spreading missions. Also, does she know any other designers other than LV & JC? there are such amazing designer brands out there. She’s just so blah 😑

Posting Jimmy Choo shoes?? Wtf? She sells shite every day and shows you what she really likes buying whilst on her Covid-19 spreading missions. Also, does she know any other designers other than LV & JC? there are such amazing designer brands out there. She’s just so blah 😑
She has no style at all ,she looks the same every day

At least Sue posted about those bags. I imagine bloggers get sent stuff: I presume Lisa does too but because it won't earn her any money we don't hear about it.
Wow, the content was very boring today. I guess the benefit deal is through Meaghers, so again earning for her. Not explaining that though -again.
The Rachel Gorry - I dont know. I dont find her content interesting and that's ok. I hope she is being advised properly and looked after. Her story is terribly sad but I think if you put yourself out there you will attract the trolls...and if you're in a vulnerable state how hard it must be to cope with that. I think it's a good point about her children...but then I know people with open insta accounts who have their children plastered all over them so...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.