Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. Just one of those parents that teachers dread to see coming. Always something wrong and always someone elses fault.
I really am not comfortable talking about her parenting/her son etc online. He isn't on her page and it does seem like its crossing a line. Most mums are lionesses when it comes to their children and we are all ready to pounce in their defence. School isn't easy. I have teen sons and its a real minefield,

Reactions: 9
She is actually showing the stuff from limerick??? What is she up to? She never does this?

Reactions: 3
I don’t have kids so I can’t comment, but I know my 3 sisters who got children all the way to college managed to do so without having to fall out with any teachers. There is absolutely no problem raising an issue and Standing up for your children, but I think the point is going back to her aggression and how she speaks to people. People can make points in a respectful way.... but we’ve seen how she cuts people short and is quite abrupt. Speaks volumes. They always say you should watch how people treat waitresses etc. Know teachers are not exactly waitresses but the theory is the same..... how you treat people speaks volumes. And when someone tells you who they are, you should believe them

I’m glad that she showed those gifts properly. I know she only did it because it was commented on on here, but those people made an effort to gift them to her and I’m glad that they were finally acknowledged.

Reactions: 4
I really am not comfortable talking about her parenting/her son etc online. He isn't on her page and it does seem like its crossing a line. Most mums are lionesses when it comes to their children and we are all ready to pounce in their defence. School isn't easy. I have teen sons and its a real minefield,
There is no obligation to engage on that topic. Lionesses or not, there is a respectful way to address problems when 'jumping to your child's defence '

Last edited:
I don’t have kids so I can’t comment, but I know my 3 sisters who got children all the way to college managed to do so without having to fall out with any teachers. There is absolutely no problem raising an issue and Standing up for your children, but I think the point is going back to her aggression and how she speaks to people. People can make points in a respectful way.... but we’ve seen how she cuts people short and is quite abrupt. Speaks volumes. They always say you should watch how people treat waitresses etc. Know teachers are not exactly waitresses but the theory is the same..... how you treat people speaks volumes. And when someone tells you who they are, you should believe them
Fully agree with this. There is a way to say things without being aggressive and hostile. Its
She’s trying to be nice. It must kill her to be advertising stuff for free though!
She is actually coming across more normal and down to earth. Its a shame if it's put on having read comments on here. 😔 I am still apalled by her antics in Limerick and her complete lack of explanation for what she did. She needs to explain amd apologise.

Reactions: 2
She is defo reading...10 minutes ago someone said it was bad form to not show the limerick presents. Now she’s showing them. And when is the last time she showed anyone’s handle when she wasn’t getting paid? I actually can’t remember. Jeez, the cynicism.. whatever we criticise she ‘fixes’... just trying to keep her money making jobs
Wouldn’t you think she’d give them to one of her followers, like does she really need another round of ‘gifts’ 🙄

Fully agree with this. There is a way to say things without being aggressive and hostile. Its

She is actually coming across more normal and down to earth. Its a shame if it's put on having read comments on here. 😔 I am still apalled by her antics in Limerick and her complete lack of explanation for what she did. She needs to explain amd apologise.
Fully agree with this. It’s gone too far.

It definitely is! She's, or one of the Lindas are, reading this and she's adapting her content to match. So she shows and thanks the gifts, only after this was called out here. Very calculating.
We can expect to see more "niceness" because they're worried.

It’s definitely false. Because of the link with my family knowing her, I’ve followed her for 4/5 years. I don’t think in all that time she’s shown gifts /peoples handles unless she was getting paid for it. It’s 100 percent an attempt at damage control. Guarantee you she’s spent the weekend holed up with her parents or maybe Linda... and whoever was advising her told her to try beat tattle at its own game.. everything they say about you, do the opposite so they can’t say it. So when she does call tattle out, and people look, they will say ‘ sure that’s not true.. didn’t she show those gifts she got in limerick ‘. Pure scheming

It definitely is! She's, or one of the Lindas are, reading this and she's adapting her content to match. So she shows and thanks the gifts, only after this was called out here. Very calculating.
We can expect to see more "niceness" because they're worried.
Exactly. It’s damage control now and you’re correct it’s all very calculated. It’s too little too late. The arse is falling out of this influencer stuff anyway. I don’t know what’s next, but it’s all getting a bit stale.

The minute the heat comes off from tattle, she’ll be back to doing the hard sell.
Usually by 10 am on a Monday morning she would have done the symprove, the Altrient and chlobo all by 10 am. Not a single one today

Reactions: 6
No it wasn’t anything like that. Thankfully her son is healthy and has no learning issues. She just fought with each teacher every year. Like if for example her kid was bullying another kid (nothing serious, just kids being kids ) rather than accept her son was ever in the wrong, she would go in and fight with the teacher. All the other kids and all the teachers were wrong in her eyes and she was right. The mothers on the school gates couldn’t stand her either. My cousin is from tullamore and this is the feedback she got from one of her sons teachers and also other mothers.
It’s not that her son needed his rights to be vindicated. She saw everything as a slight and sprang to attack. She’s just a very aggressive person who is waiting to fight. You can see that the way she answers messages such as the lovely lady who had suffered cancer.. or the poor people who had the cheek to question a product she was selling (the spotlight strips) . Apparently, there is a reason she doesn’t work with any local business.. they have all been burned by her. Do you not think it strange that no shoe shop/jewellery shop/clothes shop in her local town or county would work with her?? It’s Cos of her very bad reputation in the area

Should clarify... my cousin is a hairdresser in a very busy salon in tullamore- she gets all the goss 😀
She is not let into some of the shops in Tullamore due to her self righteous carry on.

The minute the heat comes off from tattle, she’ll be back to doing the hard sell.
Usually by 10 am on a Monday morning she would have done the symprove, the Altrient and chlobo all by 10 am. Not a single one today
This is exactly why the pressure needs to be kept on this one. As I for one have really coped onto this one. Another thing I noticed from her during the Covid-19 (lockdown) is that she NEVER gave any businesses a shout out. Does anyone remember when she sat in the office crying at how she couldn’t keep it all going and she was going have to stop doing the collabs as she was back working full time (Whilst a tit load of people lost their jobs &/or had to claim the Covid payment) 2 weeks later she was back on the hard sell. Bet she didn’t even give them a discount through the pandemic.

Reactions: 5
I wish she would stop the pretence that she works full time, same as any of ye lads. Shes a director of a family business. She is not a PAYE employee, commuting, juggling everything, laid off maybe during covid and worried about the future and still juggling everything, including bills. Come on. So disingenuous.

Reactions: 8
This is exactly why the pressure needs to be kept on this one. As I for one have really coped onto this one. Another thing I noticed from her during the Covid-19 (lockdown) is that she NEVER gave any businesses a shout out. Does anyone remember when she sat in the office crying at how she couldn’t keep it all going and she was going have to stop doing the collabs as she was back working full time (Whilst a tit load of people lost their jobs &/or had to claim the Covid payment) 2 weeks later she was back on the hard sell. Bet she didn’t even give them a discount through the pandemic.
She is never happy with her lot.... I know so many less fortunate people who are so content, happy and easy to please.
They do say the more you get, the more you want 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
I wish she would stop the pretence that she works full time, same as any of ye lads. Shes a director of a family business. She is not a PAYE employee, commuting, juggling everything, laid off maybe during covid and worried about the future and still juggling everything, including bills. Come on. So disingenuous.
She gets her merc collected to get serviced and replaced by another car. Ffs, she hasn’t a clue. (Or, she does have a clue, but doesn’t care). This lady has mastered the art of portraying a lovely little girl impression whilst completely fooling women to buy into it. These women want to be like her and think by buying the products (that she doesn’t even use herself) that they will be. It makes me physically sick to think of the women (who work, juggle and husstle hard) part with their money on product recommendations and she gets paid a rake of money in the process on stuff she doesn’t even use herself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.