Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just on the hard sell. Maybe we need to tell Mark Rodgers about her? Anyone know his handle?

So when you google Lisas lust list (don’t include anything else) Tattle Has made it to the bottom of the first search page of google.

all I want is people to see tattle to make up their own minds. This is most definitely gaining major momentum.

Last edited:
I dont disagree with any of what you say. I just think its one of those situations that could easily go against us either if not very tactfully done. I think promoting this site rather than attack her personally might serve the cause better. Bring people here to make up their own minds as opposed to something that could be interpreted as poublic humilation. But just my opinion and welcome the discussion.
This is key. The influencer issue is bigger than LLL alone and brands need to be made aware of customers feelings on it. Personal attacks - and that's how it will be perceived/presented - will result in tears, claims of bullying, trolling etc and is an easy default position. Far harder to address is cold hard fact presented in these threads.

Reactions: 6
This is key. The influencer issue is bigger than LLL alone and brands need to be made aware of customers feelings on it. Personal attacks - and that's how it will be perceived/presented - will result in tears, claims of bullying, trolling etc and is an easy default position. Far harder to address is cold hard fact presented in these threads.
Very well put. Now, I don’t want to slag off brands either though. For me it’s the cunning way she went about things. She wasn’t transparent.

Reactions: 2
Very well put. Now, I don’t want to slag off brands either though. For me it’s the cunning way she went about things. She wasn’t transparent.
Not at all!! I mean aside from anything else, the web of suppliers linked with her companies etc.....no wonder she sells so hard😱

Definitely agree girls shes shook and her tone of voice was so quiet this morning! Theres something bothering her...wonder what!

LLL has been exceptionally quiet so I agree with many of the comments here that she is struggling to react. I won’t be watching the live this morning, but I wouldn’t like to see her being ambushed live either. Personally I think our cause is much better served by showing some charity and use the opportunity only to direct people here for a discussion. It’s quite possible she would take advantage of the opportunity to be portrayed as the victim and play the troll card, so we should show new people that this is not the case at all. If anybody needs to be ambushed it’s the brands who push the whole influencer scene.

But now that we have the attention of LLL Limited, this would be a summary of some of the great advice that has been shared here:
  • You refuse to see your followers as your customers – that’s a mistake. There may be no direct financial transactions between you and your followers, but that’s just semantics. We have been funding your enterprise.
  • No enterprise can afford not to listen to their customers, in fact many invest heavily in this because its value. Engaging with your customers early can avoid dirty laundry being aired on public feedback forums.
  • Social responsibility is important part of any modern enterprise. Granted it won’t fund the LV bags as quickly but it’s great for the conscience.
  • Your followers are a little older and a little wiser than most other instahun groupies, there needs to be some substance to your content. You won’t get away BS and keep your original followers. If you had sought feedback this would probably have been made very apparent to you before now.
  • There is no shame is admitting you have made mistakes. In fact, it might make you more relatable. Maybe this is an opportunity to prove your worth and acknowledge the debate. And god forbid you might even see the opportunity to promote a campaign that would clean up this industry a little and make it more accountable. Afterall, most of us on here have acknowledged the flaws in the industry – the brands entice you with money most couldn't say no to. It will have to change sooner or later. But maybe someone with your wealth and platform could challenge them for the greater good. Now that’s what I would call a “win win”.
  • Having people who care enough to tell you the truth is something to behold!
Well said , completely agree , transparency is what we are asking for.

Definitely agree girls shes shook and her tone of voice was so quiet this morning! Theres something bothering her...wonder what!
It could be all part of her gearing up to play victim again. I wouldn’t trust her tbh. Don’t forget that Tattle is impacting her sales targets!!

Reactions: 3
It could be all part of her gearing up to play victim again. I wouldn’t trust her tbh. Don’t forget that Tattle is impacting her sales targets!!
The Live could be a test to see what’s said on it. You may be right about it being a tester. This one has balls of steal. We need to remember this.

Of course! You're right she plays the victim well. I know people who know her she is not nice to deal with in the office either!

Reactions: 1
Of course! You're right she plays the victim well. I know people who know her she is not nice to deal with in the office either!
I think this thread Is an eye opener. I knew people wouldn’t comment on her live (as that wouldn’t be the way to go about it). She’s gearing up for something alright. Off to Dublin today lads. Don’t panic though, she won’t put her hand in her pocket so wouldn’t be too excited.

About 500 on the live.
She is shocked that that bronzer took the white look off her face?! What did she think bronzer did? Lads isn’t make up just bananas 🤣

• Haha
MR has so much patience! She’s a head wreck - talking over him, not listening to instructions.

Reactions: 4
About 500 on the live.
She is shocked that that bronzer took the white look off her face?! What did she think bronzer did? Lads isn’t make up just bananas 🤣
She’s like a presenter from those infomercials that were on TV back in the day, all obvious questions and faux surprise🤣 500 on a live isn’t great for the following she has, surely? Assuming Mark was promoting the fact that he was doing it too? That said I’ve no idea what her usual audience would be on a Live nowadays, I could never watch the ‘ah Lads’ routine live, just way too hammy🙈

Reactions: 4
500 it’s about what she gets on these lives. She’s just putting on the girlie act. It’s all bull. She’s a calculated, contrived pieces of work

It’s low numbers considering how many combined followers they have. Saying that, I doubt Marks followers would fall into the same demographic as hers.

I think this thread Is an eye opener. I knew people wouldn’t comment on her live (as that wouldn’t be the way to go about it). She’s gearing up for something alright. Off to Dublin today lads. Don’t panic though, she won’t put her hand in her pocket so wouldn’t be too excited.
There was a few comments sayin to check out tattle

• Heart
Her numbers are down, and she is not her usual hard selling self, plus the eyes bags are back with a vengeance. I realised the other day she never shouts out other pages, like others do. Your right she isnt very stylish, but she has realised what sells. I really bought into the fact she said she doesnt promote stuff she doesnt use herself. That has turned out to be a complete lie. It is that shady behaviour that i cannot abide, she is also very aggressive in her response to people who may have a different view, who may genuinely be trying to help her, with the "cancer scare", i realised that whole thing was an attention seeking, poor me thing. She had no genuine worry about possibly having cancer. I had breast cancer myself, and quiet frankly, you could tell she was not genuinely worried.

I find Trinny really good for skincare recommendations and also her style clinics are interesting and while you may not like her style per say, she still is so knowledgeable about fit, colour etc., plus she doesnt take gifts, no af links etc. I find her so much more genuine.

Lisa is an incredibly manipulative and shady individual, we need to be careful to stick to the facts and not give her an opening to play the troll/ bullying card.

There was a few comments sayin to check out tattle
Were there? The comments were going up fast and she didn’t save it to her grid either which is normally what she does. Also, I thought the live was to show off Blanc canvas brushes? But, it turned out to be a benefit live instead? Am I wrong? Couldn’t watch much of it as an sickened by her greed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.