Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
to be fair to sue she has her own brand, she isn’t bouncing from one company to another, if LLL or anyone for that matter shares a brand or item they have tried and genuinely like them please add the link because it makes it easy for me to find and if they get 2% on the sale how bad, they are bringing something they love to our attention. It’s when they bounce from brand to brand with no loyalty and no integrity that irks me . Sinead curvy style and LLL are the worst for this .
Omg just checked that Sinead, could only stick her few seconds. oh god does she love herself, total bragger , . Instagram really has become a bragging site, all trying to out do each other, who has the biggest kitchen, house , clothes. who can sell the most etc etc . I don’t believe in the majority of these brands they are bringing out, most are just putting their name/label to any old cheap 💩 bit like a tin of Heinz beans or Aldi for example mOST likely came from the same factories , same with cleaning products, we are been conned by them all. Gemma Collins stuck her name/label on cheap mass produced clothing and it passed as her line. Unsuspecting customers who went into her Essex store or online really believe they are getting a designer brand , check labels and they all made in China , same will apply to most new beauty brands that appear all over the place, they win Love Island , XFactor etc, next thing you know they got their own label beauty or fashion products on the market, the perfumes are pure dishwater , look at Stacey Solomon with her label Pickles at Primark, it’s still Primark she did not design it. All jumping on the gravy train and most of the public falling for it, including myself in the past . Latest they are all at is candle melts , you buy a kit, give the melts a name then flog on Social media . Still be interesting though to see what LLL is going to fetch out, what was in that big box she was so excited about or will it now still appear ?

Reactions: 2
I don't think Lisa's house is too small, it must have four bedrooms. I think the point is emphasising her lack of creativity, like pretty much all her social media. Until she started getting stuff done for free to it, she didn't show any interest. A bit like her website, the whole house renovation was controlled by someone else, all done for free practically and she could make money out of it, with special discounts, buy here etc

She's reading here.
That's just what I meant .... you put it much better that I did 👍

she drives a Merc
Armani jacket
LV bag
Designer sunglasses
etc
Expensive skincare

Not everyone has to wear these either - doesn't have to be designer to PROVIDE what we need ....

Reactions: 3
That's just what I meant .... you put it much better that I did 👍

she drives a Merc
Armani jacket
LV bag
Designer sunglasses
etc
Expensive skincare

Not everyone has to wear these either - doesn't have to be designer to PROVIDE what we need ....
Bit so sues and pippas were probably plain and simple until they became influential too.

I remember thinking the same about LLL house, not in a disparaging way but it simply didn't have much style. I thought Organised Mayhem did a fantastic job but there was no big reveal or credit given which was a real pity. She seems to have had alot replaced since which seems very wasteful. She moved from getting the fabric outlet in Newbridge to Ventura which shows how much more spending power or those involved with her are willing to do. I actually admire anyone that actively earns a good living I have no problem with influencers doing so either but its the sneakiness of some especially LLL that is terrible.

But the other call out page is something I would stay clear off that is trolling and seems to be run by someone using it as a platform to settle some old scores.

Reactions: 5
I agree with an earlier poster. This seems more measured and there is real truth about lll’s shady practices. The give no sxxx seems angry and bitter and loses credibility. The mas account seems to just quote others which is fine.

I have never seen her so quiet. Ready to see if comments allowed Tom? And if not, surely questions will be asked

Reactions: 8
Have no interest in that other site, like others have mentioned , just seems to be a bitchy troll site with no substance. LLL definitely very quiet over the last two days, think she may have been advised to keep a low profile. Now girls tell me this as I am only new her, is there usually a lot of new members, is that normal? I've seen a lot on here the last few days and as I'm not on and aware of tattle to long, I was wondering if the new members are all like myself, just kinda coping on to the instascammers game?

Reactions: 6
Would def distance from that page also. They just like stirring 💩 and shouldn’t be encouraged.
I’ve no doubt that the new members on here are joining cos they’ve heard what is going on and want to see for themselves. Looks like a lot of people felt similarly to each other by the looks of things! People are sick to the teeth of QVC;the Offaly edition Ladz...

Would def distance from that page also. They just like stirring 💩 and shouldn’t be encouraged.
I’ve no doubt that the new members on here are joining cos they’ve heard what is going on and want to see for themselves. Looks like a lot of people felt similarly to each other by the looks of things! People are sick to the teeth of QVC;the Offaly edition Ladz...
😂😂😂😂@the Offaly edition of QVC

Seen her lack of social distancing in The Savoy in Limerick being commented on boards.ie. and not even on the social media forum but on the Covid forum. I really dobut she's the kind of guest the hotel were hoping for. I've never seen such bad publicity brought to a busines.

Seen her lack of social distancing in The Savoy in Limerick being commented on boards.ie. and not even on the social media forum but on the Covid forum. I really dobut she's the kind of guest the hotel were hoping for. I've never seen such bad publicity brought to a busines.
You know you’re in trouble when you have made Boards.ie 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Have no interest in that other site, like others have mentioned , just seems to be a bitchy troll site with no substance. LLL definitely very quiet over the last two days, think she may have been advised to keep a low profile. Now girls tell me this as I am only new her, is there usually a lot of new members, is that normal? I've seen a lot on here the last few days and as I'm not on and aware of tattle to long, I was wondering if the new members are all like myself, just kinda coping on to the instascammers game?
Definitely, I still watch some, it's the sneaky way they go about the hard sell that's hard to stomach.

You know you’re in trouble when you have made Boards.ie 🤣🤣🤣
Totally! It's always a sign your star is on the wane. There will be a board meeting yet for damage control😅

Had a nose at that , type in lisalustlist on boards and it brings up that stuff from years ago were she was claiming she was being bullied and trolled , judging by comments on it people found it hard to find evidence of the trolling mmmmm interesting

Reactions: 3
Woah! Just seen all that crap on Boards.ie from 4 years ago when she won the lovely girls competition at the Galway Races. Jaysu hasn't she a brass neck, would use anything for a bit of publicity. It didn't get her too far really tho did it. What happened the clothing line she was going launching? I've a feeling she's younger than i had put her (mid fifties). Find her very old fashioned in the way she talks and acts.

Woah! Just seen all that crap on Boards.ie from 4 years ago when she won the lovely girls competition at the Galway Races. Jaysu hasn't she a brass neck, would use anything for a bit of publicity. It didn't get her too far really tho did it. What happened the clothing line she was going launching? I've a feeling she's younger than i had put her (mid fifties). Find her very old fashioned in the way she talks and acts.
I think she’s late 40s. Largely the oh lads I’m just a sweet country girl, just little old me is an act to help her sell more. Everything is rigged up to be as monetised as much as possible. Dunno if you have read the first thread but there’s a link to it below. It’s worth a read to see how it has all been set up. Lisa has done incredibly well out of QVC; the Offaly edition. The ‘oh lads ye’re bananas, I’ve managed to get ye a 25% discount’ routine isn’t as innocent as people previously thought. The clues have been there all along I guess but the hard sell during the pandemic really turned people onto it.

Last edited:
Looks like it’s business as usual for Lisa this morning, walk and advertising her live with Mark to sell more crap. She certainly has some neck.
who is going to join the live and comment their thoughts?

Reactions: 1
LLL has been exceptionally quiet so I agree with many of the comments here that she is struggling to react. I won’t be watching the live this morning, but I wouldn’t like to see her being ambushed live either. Personally I think our cause is much better served by showing some charity and use the opportunity only to direct people here for a discussion. It’s quite possible she would take advantage of the opportunity to be portrayed as the victim and play the troll card, so we should show new people that this is not the case at all. If anybody needs to be ambushed it’s the brands who push the whole influencer scene.

But now that we have the attention of LLL Limited, this would be a summary of some of the great advice that has been shared here:
  • You refuse to see your followers as your customers – that’s a mistake. There may be no direct financial transactions between you and your followers, but that’s just semantics. We have been funding your enterprise.
  • No enterprise can afford not to listen to their customers, in fact many invest heavily in this because its value. Engaging with your customers early can avoid dirty laundry being aired on public feedback forums.
  • Social responsibility is important part of any modern enterprise. Granted it won’t fund the LV bags as quickly but it’s great for the conscience.
  • Your followers are a little older and a little wiser than most other instahun groupies, there needs to be some substance to your content. You won’t get away BS and keep your original followers. If you had sought feedback this would probably have been made very apparent to you before now.
  • There is no shame is admitting you have made mistakes. In fact, it might make you more relatable. Maybe this is an opportunity to prove your worth and acknowledge the debate. And god forbid you might even see the opportunity to promote a campaign that would clean up this industry a little and make it more accountable. Afterall, most of us on here have acknowledged the flaws in the industry – the brands entice you with money most couldn't say no to. It will have to change sooner or later. But maybe someone with your wealth and platform could challenge them for the greater good. Now that’s what I would call a “win win”.
  • Having people who care enough to tell you the truth is something to behold!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think if she can ignore this thread she will. She is hard nosed and will brazen it out. It needs to be brought to her- her dreadful behaviours. Plus I think that so many people here are previous followers who have seen the light. I know a lot of vulnerable women who are looking for something are latching on to her and think the answer to their problems is to do as she says and buy what she says. I see a local business do the same- certain women who for one reason or another aren’t sure what to buy, are being sold absolute rubbish from market stalls but being marketed as fashionable and what you would find in a A market stall for €10/15 is being sold for €120-150. These people trust the shop owner and are being ripped off. It’s just not right. And why is it not ok to challenge her on social distancing and mask wearing? She challenged her followers similarly and even took polls. No more than politicians being accountable, you put yourself in the public eye; you must expect to be held to a certain standard. Think you’re important enough to ‘influence ‘ hundreds of thousand- then you must be of a certain standard. Use instagram as your platform, which allows comments, then expect comments.
I’m not sure why you would think that we shouldn’t comment. Maybe I’m wrong? What do ye think girls?

I dont disagree with any of what you say. I just think its one of those situations that could easily go against us either if not very tactfully done. I think promoting this site rather than attack her personally might serve the cause better. Bring people here to make up their own minds as opposed to something that could be interpreted as poublic humilation. But just my opinion and welcome the discussion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.