Lisa Lust List #19 Cant cope with 4 stories so building a house with 3, thanks to the sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup! AND Louis didn't do himself any favours there I can tell you! The suit was bet onto the groom , actually looked SO uncomfortable, and it didn't really go with the boho (more like, oh god no!) Theme of Graces wedding dress. 💁
Did that other fool corrigan get clothes as well a while back?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
The bit about newsletter makes me laugh, have they not heard of scheduled sent, does she really expect us to believe that they would be physically hitting send at 6am tomorrow. Either is a very amateur set up or she wants to portray the image is the girls working through the night for the sheep
She's trying to portray the image that the girls work through the night for the sheeple. Even the most basic website has scheduled send. The only thing that comes out of Lisa McGowans mouth is lies. Looks like the power over the sheeple is fading, all of her sweatshirts are available... no selling out this time

Reactions: 8
The fake messages again. Ok.. a dog farts. If you find it funny, you might smile.. or chuckle. I don’t think you’d be roaring laughing or crying with laughter or watching over and over. Why do these sheep think they’re friends? Or is it Chelsea sending these messages and maybe the scales are falling away from the sheep’s eyes.
Imagine Charlotte tilbury, or use her example, Chanel coming on every time a lipstick gets a good review or posting it on her stories.
Pathetic sales tactics

Reactions: 6
Those stupid nails are always on show, always being flashed. Absolutely no imagination, goes for same French manicure all the time. Now personally I'm not into nail art but FFS change the colour now and again.

Those stupid nails are always on show, always being flashed. Absolutely no imagination, goes for same French manicure all the time. Now personally I'm not into nail art but FFS change the colour now and again.
She’s so dull and boring, it’s a pure yawn 🥱 fest.

Reactions: 7
Did that other fool corrigan get clothes as well a while back?
Stop!! I missed that if he did😳 not the demographic one would associate with Louis 💁 maybe making capel street pedestrianized has hit his businesses really hard that he's gifting morons 🙄

Reactions: 2
Stop!! I missed that if he did😳 not the demographic one would associate with Louis 💁 maybe making capel street pedestrianized has hit his businesses really hard that he's gifting morons 🙄
No another fool of a company can’t remember the name gifted him clothes for his shows but the stables gave the boring wife of his a disgusting dress

I have just encountered one of the 🐑 in a navy period jumper - the period app is promoted on the back of the sweatshirt too - its even worse in reality

Roll back 4/5/6 years ago . Same boring midi, boots, leather jacket . And people are influenced by this one 🙈🙈🙈

Roll back Crusty starting on his journey to the land of Feeceya free lifestyle .
2nd pic might be pre new knashers and free steaks no designers then , suit looks like a Dunnes store one 🤣

I have just encountered one of the 🐑 in a navy period jumper - the period app is promoted on the back of the sweatshirt too - its even worse in reality
Look at her using Breast aware to try and flog the pink . Most are trying to raise money for Brest aware she is trying to profit from it. Just when you think she can’t stoop any lower. You freak!! Millions die from breast cancer each year . Disgusting behaviour yet again by a greedy Narcissistic human Many of us will know someone who died from that terrible disease , my beautiful friends who used to work in my boutique lost her king battle with it.
Nasty nasty 🧙🏼 shove your pink China 💩 sweatshirt up your 🍑
Can someone share the screenshot please , I had hit report because that made me so mad it’s gone off my stories

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Look at her using Breast aware to try and flog the pink . Most are trying to raise money for Brest aware she is trying to profit from it. Just when you think she can’t stoop any lower. You freak!! Millions die from breast cancer each year . Disgusting behaviour yet again by a greedy Narcissistic human Many of us will know someone who died from that terrible disease , my beautiful friends who used to work in my boutique lost her king battle with it.
Nasty nasty 🧙🏼 shove your pink China 💩 sweatshirt up your 🍑
Can someone share the screenshot please , I had hit report because that made me so mad it’s gone off my stories
This one?

She really needs to start researching what she’s going to say and changing the language and phrasing before she sends herself messages. she might call them rugby internationals and technically I guess they are but I’ve never heard any fan say I’m going to the rugby international in Italy its far more normal to say the six nations game 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thank you @Mocaacom , yes that’s the one . Definitley herself or the ladies in waiting sending the messages. Getting desperate as the summer colours are not shifting . Brill 👏. Trying to make money for herself on the back of a very important charity even is lower than a snakes belly .

Reactions: 4
Bog standard sweatshirts that you could get for half the price in Dunnes etc….why are all these ladies supposedly gushing about them and why do they apparently keep thanking Lisa….ye paid through the nose for them she didn’t give them as gifts so stop thanking her 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬idiots !!!

This fecking clown of a woman bought 5 sweatshirts!!!! That’s €299.75!!!! 😳
These people need help! 5 sweatshirt’s in Dunnes , same quality would set up back about €50!

Also thanking her for designing such good quality….. OMG… she picks them out of a fecking catalogue for good sake!!!
3537A1D4-7D5E-4708-82A6-6976336E430A.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I wonder if she's donating a % of the pink sweatshirts to breast cancer charity. No a hope in hell she is. Same as all the Huns at the so sue launch last night in aid of breast cancer. They were fed, watered, freebies but not a single mention from any of them as to how the money was going to the charity. They're all a shower of cnuts.
Screenshot_20220930-172951_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 4
😢
These people need help! 5 sweatshirt’s in Dunnes , same quality would set up back about €50!

Also thanking her for designing such good quality….. OMG… she picks them out of a fecking catalogue for good sake!!!
View attachment 1616274
that is nuts

• Haha
Reactions: 5

View attachment 1616274
Bought 5 but not the green one, even the most gullible sheep aren’t buying the green ones!

• Haha
Swear to jesus saw too many midi dresses, runners and denim jackets in Kilkenny this summer, thankfully they were only visitors otherwise I genuinely would have to have an intervention with
some women of our fabulous Kilkenny 👌!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.