Lisa Lust List #19 Cant cope with 4 stories so building a house with 3, thanks to the sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awh, let’s see will she congratulate Anyone tomorrow 🤷‍♀️Oops scrap that she won’t 😀she’ll go on as normal but seething underneath, after all MR is there with his queens 🙈😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This one?

She really needs to start researching what she’s going to say and changing the language and phrasing before she sends herself messages. she might call them rugby internationals and technically I guess they are but I’ve never heard any fan say I’m going to the rugby international in Italy its far more normal to say the six nations game 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄
If I see one person at a rugby intl match wearing these and not their rugby jersey I'm gonna have them physically evicted💁I won't be able to help mself😜bringing Irish rugby to such a low should not be tolerated and people fined accordingly 💁💚💚💚

Reactions: 13
Looking at her content with the last 4 weeks is laughable... 80% of her stories are crammed with messages... Its v weird. In fairness to that girl of the Gorrys she keeps changing it up and will at least provide some form variety with clothes/products/environment. I'm very surprised that any business would use LLL at thus stage because its turning into some kind of self glorified narcissism. It's true that money can change some! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Those stupid nails are always on show, always being flashed. Absolutely no imagination, goes for same French manicure all the time. Now personally I'm not into nail art but FFS change the colour now and again.
I think its more likely she’s flashing her engagement ring given to her by her ex husband & shes still wearing it, how weird? id have had it broken down into something else, actually no I would have sold it & bought myself something else, how could gou wear that ring surely it wld just remind you of a nad time? but no not Lisa shes a pure showoff, hee runaway money, I wish shed bloody hurry up & run away 🙃

I think its more likely she’s flashing her engagement ring given to her by her ex husband & shes still wearing it, how weird? id have had it broken down into something else, actually no I would have sold it & bought myself something else, how could you wear that ring surely it wld just remind you of a bad time? but no not Lisa shes a pure showoff, her runaway money, I wish shed bloody hurry up & run away 🙃

• Haha
I think its more likely she’s flashing her engagement ring given to her by her ex husband & shes still wearing it, how weird? id have had it broken down into something else, actually no I would have sold it & bought myself something else, how could gou wear that ring surely it wld just remind you of a nad time? but no not Lisa shes a pure showoff, hee runaway money, I wish shed bloody hurry up & run away 🙃
Redesigning jewellery is a huge thing at the moment. I follow a few accounts that do it, I'm thinking about melting a few old gold bracelets and chains I have since the 80s and having something madecoitcof them.
She could easily do that with them.

Reactions: 4
Looking at her content with the last 4 weeks is laughable... 80% of her stories are crammed with messages... Its v weird. In fairness to that girl of the Gorrys she keeps changing it up and will at least provide some form variety with clothes/products/environment. I'm very surprised that any business would use LLL at thus stage because its turning into some kind of self glorified narcissism. It's true that money can change some! 🤷‍♀️
That Gorry ones a dope of a woman, she should get elocution lessons for starters, she has nothing on Lisa with regards to selling, her own line was a complete failure where as Lisa is absolutely raking it in with all her products, because Lisa has somehow managed to brain wash all her sheep into buyinf literally anything she shows, she is the ultimate shopping channel & is no fool when it comes to sell sell sell. Thats why the business use her, they most likely cant stand her but they know whatever she promotes will be sold out in hours. Gorry is miles behind in that’s regard.

Her and the kept man eating free at Foxybean again, only time he appears out with her is for free food! Have they no shame , preying in small local businesses. They must just match in and expect it. Eat free and still get paid to tag them, then if some dick clicks on the link she gets paid again .
Pic of Crusty at the start of his high kept lifestyle , must be taken soon after hooking up , 🙈🙈🙈🙈
Her 2016 post on her grid about supporting local, I am sure that would mean actually paying for goods or services , you greedy, gluttony ugly pair
Baking the leather skin in 2017 , you can tell totally obsessed with a tan , well in 2022 really showing the effects. I see Gail’s R’s used to follow her and comment back then, so that’s another one she fell out with ? I can’t stand either of the narcissists
Found these on her grid when I was searching to show how her boring style has not changed, same ole boring over and over again.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I’m not a rugby fan but I refer as six nations, autumn series or the South Africa/Munster (example) game. My grandad would lecture me if I said rugby international.

Redesigning jewellery is a huge thing at the moment. I follow a few accounts that do it, I'm thinking about melting a few old gold bracelets and chains I have since the 80s and having something madecoitcof them.
She could easily do that with them.
Is it expensive do you think @Skinner , I got a fair few broken pieces going way back to 20’s . No diamonds alas , well no big ones .
Would never shove my ex’s rings in my present ones face . But does Crusty care ? Not one single sentimental piece from him . Mind you he is happy now he will be getting free designers through her .

So when did the big Cork fashion designer and this ole crow fall out . Going back to 2015/7 Gail R’s used to like and comment on Fleeceya’s posts
Now what’s this all about,I have just been nosey checking out if they follow each other and spotted this, hiding her followers 🤔🤔 ,
the Merry Widow Gorry does the same and we all know she uses Bots, is this really popularly honest Tullamore queen on a buying spree. We know most of the Huns do this, it’s deceitful yet Insta allow it . Wrong on all levels

Attachments

Last edited:
Is it expensive do you think @Skinner , I got a fair few broken pieces going way back to 20’s . No diamonds alas , well no big ones .
Would never shove my ex’s rings in my present ones face . But does Crusty care ? Not one single sentimental piece from him . Mind you he is happy now he will be getting free designers through her .
I've no idea of prices, I haven't gotten that far 🙈 I just know the price of gold I'd though the roof. A friend sold she gold a few years ago when they fell on hard times, she was shocked at how much it was worth, broken chains, single ear rings plus sentimental pieces. Needs must.
I got a bracelet repaired recently and the jeweller told me it was was worth €1,500 for the gold if I sold it for gold value. I was tempted. He said he'd buy my gold and make something for me or just buy the gold and I can do what I want with the money.
I'd imagine her diamonds are worth a few bob. She could do something like this

Reactions: 2
Someone called it a while back about the jeep , hers or his, , Crusty lands on his feet again does she get them from Northern Ireland ??
Bragging okd c🤬nt

Showing Voduz now every hun and their mother has shown it AND they all have discount codes wait till we see how many times she’ll say exclusive to my followers 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Why are Lisa's sunglasses priced at 105 euro? So she can steal every euro possible from her sheeple. They should be priced at 19.99, even 29.99 would have her laughing all the way to the bank. Greedy, lying cow

Reactions: 7
Alter ego who? Along with bellamianta a fall out! She moves through brands at a fast pace! Bragging again she’s not charging half enough for her “polarised sunglasses “, top quality, Irish brand blah blah blah, if she was a cake she’d eat herself. Her head is bursting it’s so big! That ego will see you come crashing down, you can’t even tone it down at this stage Fleeceya and bragging about getting a new jeep when people are struggling to pay the next bill, totally out of touch with reality!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her and Crusty both bought their cars from Linda Stensons husband, shes the lady that owns Bellamianta...wonder who or where will she be looking for the new jeep from this time around. Such cack about the price of sunglasses...quality product..and yer one Denise is full of shite too, she has every single one of the insta huns sellin her china tat

Like would you believe a word out of her mouth. Look at the shifty eyes and the constant movement of the hands.
That Voduz always recalling electric hair products. Ever Hun in Insta she uses even the bloody Corrigans ffs Corrigans 🙈 She shoukd look at her own Rapunzel dead looking hair for starters. Goes to show though if she is paying all them Huns, sending free products etc, she must be buying her products for pennies from Asia .
White labelling or Private labelling , Pick product from a brochure then it’s produced mainly in sweatshops . They just sign off on the finished product , get their own label, logo on it and hey presto they are top Irish designers 🤣🤣 .
Like fgs do we actually think that they actually take part in the design , design a pattern etc. Make up, do we think they are in labs creating their own products, making their own perfume?? It’s all one big con, and it’s legal . That Sue Jackson was called out on it a while back.

Her and Crusty both bought their cars from Linda Stensons husband, shes the lady that owns Bellamianta...wonder who or where will she be looking for the new jeep from this time around. Such cack about the price of sunglasses...quality product..and yer one Denise is full of shite too, she has every single one of the insta huns sellin her china tat
I don’t think it’s the tan Linda , she appears to have parted ways with her, never mentions the tan now , must be no one sending her any free at the moment. Mind you she has scorched the leather skin this year . I think it’s the one who owns that hotel in Dublin where she stays and feeds free , I think they got a garage in the North also. I got confused with them myself a while back.

Attachments

Last edited:
She thinks the queue on Voduz website is down to her code like seriously!! They’ve 30% off all tools today I got an email!!

• Haha
When it comes to electrics especially surely you would go with a well known trusted brand. These have had a few recalls . Dread to think what’s in the shampoo’s etc. So many good trusted brands out there. Never would I use anything IG Huns fetch out. Hair products will be the same for lots of of products, only difference will be a label stuck on
Is this the hairdryer she was using today ???

Attachments

Reactions: 1
That vodeuz looks shite, you’d get better in Dealz. Sinead Curvey Style Is a BA and her hair is dire. Lisa probably uses a good one like Keraste but will let on she uses Voduez.

Reactions: 1
Connolly’s motor group contact Lisa quick! You can add her to the other sh1t Mercedes ambassadors you had (Sarah Battle) and have (Sabrina Hill)!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.