Lisa Lust List #19 Cant cope with 4 stories so building a house with 3, thanks to the sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't know if SHE is trading her car in or Chris's in does that mean she owns both cars

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Life after Fleeceya 👏.. I just found this article.... I don’t think the Linda tan was too bothered about getting shot of this one. She had teamed up with some hot shot MUA to the stars .. I still won’t touch the tanning products. though . I have got the sun kissed blusher and use it. It all came as a package when I got the itch me tan . Wonder if jealous hole will congratulate her 🤔

Wattttt noooo rugby or football sweatshirt suggestion screenshots for two days now ?? Ladies in waiting must have the weekend off from sending her these messages.. Football, Rugby, Charity event wonder what suggestion will come up next ?? ..
how long before Charity shops are full of these hideous China imports .

Wattttt noooo rugby or football sweatshirt suggestion screenshots for two days now ?? Ladies in waiting must have the weekend off from sending her these messages.. Football, Rugby, Charity event wonder what suggestion will come up next ?? ..
how long before Charity shops are full of these hideous China imports .

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
You'd think she invented it herself. As if she's ever had to apply tan herself, free sprays whenever she wants.
Deffo a falling out with your one Linda new formula my arse! Liz Reaney is showing this Christmas stuff on her stories 😂

Reactions: 3
I had similar from TK Max ages ago, next to nothing it cost and still got it.
Stupid 🧙‍♀️ rattling on line it’s a great invention, that high pitched voice when it’s money related. Selling 7 days a week again. Crusty taking over her tv after eating his steak to watch football .
Yes he loves the dog more, that’s plain to see , affection starved woman

Reactions: 5
Imagine being jealous of a dog…..yes he does love the dog way more and shows it more attention
He certainly rolls around with Murph more 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤣🤣

"Montgomery lifestyle hope you made loads"
She really is up her own arse sometimes

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Had to buy them for herself 🙈🙈🙈 as stated by her in another story , some memorable present. Ok we often treat ourselves but jasus would your fella not buy you at least one. In reality they are not the most expensive in comparison to diamond that she would expect . I think still overpriced as they are not precious metals .lots of them around so are they really an investment piece ? or maybe they do limited amounts/editions that make them collectible . A fair few on ebay . The like of this ine will do to Hermes what Katie Price done to Burberry . Every Hun and it’s dog will be wearing them now that’s for sure. They all copy each other and not doubt this auld crow will have seen another Hun wearing them.

There you go, £1.76 on Ali Exp .. Acing like Montgomery invented something wonderful ,it was the same with the inside out wallet , my father god rest him had one years ago . I think Montigomery sent one to that clown Corrigan also.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I wonder how she feels about Daddy selling the business. Nothing todo now but sit in her house selling to the sheep ALL day

Reactions: 4
The slight addressing of tan, she is either doing a tan or about to be a bigger brands ba. She has to be using tan but won't recc anything unless they are paying.

Reactions: 6
Is she bringing out her own tan 🤔😬
I can hear her now “yee were all going mad for it, I got so many messages, soooo many of you wanted a tan and I’ve now created and produced my very own Lisa lust shite 💩 tan”! Followed by 1000s of Chelsea/Linda fake dm’s…..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did you hear her saying “ the lads are down stairs watching the football “ who’s she referring to? Is her son back ? If he is he mustn’t be back at college, unless he told her he doesn’t want mentioned on her stupid page. Could you blame him? I’m sure his mates take the complete mick outa him.couldn’t you imagine, here Darragh has your mam her leaky gee fixed? 😂😂 mortified for the whole family + leech, or is she talking about crusty & the dog ?

Reactions: 5
I can hear her now “yee were all going mad for it, I got so many messages, soooo many of you wanted a tan and I’ve now created and produced my very own Lisa lust shite 💩 tan”! Followed by 1000s of Chelsea/Linda fake dm’s…..
She will definitely be bringing out a tan soon now wait to see- she has fallen out with Linda From Bellamianta- her and Chris bought all their cars from her husband here in the North. That Linda is as hard as nails- I know someone who worked for her and she was leaving and they had a “fake” Bon voyage party and pretending she was going to Australia as she didn’t want anyone knowing staff was leaving

Reactions: 1
How can she be paid to advertise a dress while criticising it at the same time? It’s a special skill!!
Also her obsession with making things look more expensive…it’s tat, it can’t be made look expensive 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.