Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poppy2704

Chatty Member
Cracks me up that the optician sent her a pair of gucci sunglasses...sure arent lisas own better than designer

• Haha
Reactions: 35

MrsGahan

VIP Member
Omg I got sandals from Next during the week in the sale, super fast delivery and I’m thrilled with them. I just realised I forgot to thank Next from the bottom of my heart 😩 I’m absolutely mortified!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

SunnyKat

VIP Member
"floppy jeans" :rolleyes: Hey Miss Fashion they're called FLARED jeans and they are all the rage with TEENAGERS all around the world. But Nadine has them so of course copycat Lisa has to wear them too. They are the worst style for a pear shape like her. Makes her thighs look huge.

Also "floppy" linen pants... they're called WIDE LEG pants. And they do not go with a structured dark blazer. Take note of the drastic drop in likes and comments on the pic both on IG and FB... not even your darling brainwashed sheeple liked that look. Unclench a 5er from your fist and pick up the September issue of Vogue. It gives you all the trends for the year... you can copycat those for your sheeple and maybe look like you know something about fashion! Instead of holding your phone to your face talking to yourself for 100 stories everyday, maybe take half of that time to educate yourself on fashion, what you self proclaim yourself to be an expert in

Lisa sitting at home talking to her phone while Pippa is walking the red carpet at BT and in Venice for fashion week! Lisa must be seething!! Don't be imagining yourself being invited by a world famous brand to walk any carpet... you are no Pippa and will never be. She never speaks down to brands or her followers. Whether Pippa is liked here or not, she knows how to act like a lady unlike Lisa McGowan. What movies are you going to watch alone at home this weekend Lisa while the rest of the world is out with friends?

• Heart
Reactions: 24

geordielass72

VIP Member
Well, for the big 50th she's been bleating on about for months in order to drum up interest, its been a big fat flop.
A less than stellar showing from Crusty ( a €30 flight to Barca and free digs with his brother) not to mention the heartfelt card.
Even he put into print that she was milking it.
And sell sell sell on your big day, gotta pay for that new movie room somehow eh?
Pastel coloured sweatshirts as we head into the autumn and winter. Inspired.
Designer sunglasses from your associate in the opticians. MI-AOW!!!!
Oh Fleeceya, try as you might, all you've done is cement the fact you have no friends but we already knew that.
Sad little Fleeceya.

PS your decolletage looks like a rhinos arse there's so much sun damage.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

TikToc

VIP Member
All of these cunts are boiling my blood. This year in work we decided as our Christmas charity event we would support local families directly instead of going through a bigger charity. Well that is a fucking humbling eye opener!! When you have an 11yr old contacting you asking, not for anything for himself for Christmas but looking for cereal for his younger siblings and something nice for his mum preferably food because she does without to feed the younger ones. This is the reality of today's Ireland. Not all these cunts or their imbecile followers. SHAME ON THEM ALL.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

nannyg

VIP Member
“Oh Lisa, do you have a discount for Chlobo”
Oh yes I’m a brand ambassador, and I just happen to have a box of overpriced shit right here this morning to buffer my coffers you ewe!! 🐑

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Hollytwo

I'm in the size ten girls as usual in a dress I'll never wear outside the house. Thanks though for lining my pockets to buy designer gear and go on my holibobs. Ye are the best. Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Evan

VIP Member
Well lads you heard it here first, news just in, only for Lisa Truwash Tim wouldn't be getting stocked in lidl 💁 it's true! Tim sent her a text, it's all down to fleece that Tim's getting into a supermarket, eh Tim was being sold in SuperValu months ago people, just saying 💁

• Heart
Reactions: 18

SunnyKat

VIP Member
Aww look at Fleeyca out at a Boots event. Linda dragging her around to events trying to make it look like someone cares to have Lisa attend.

Sorry if this next thing makes me sounds like an arsehole... but this is special just for Lisa... I just got back from Paris Fashion Week. Guest of L'Oreal... and I'm a nobody with a private IG account, friends and family following and no discount codes. It was fabulous to be back for fashion week... something you'll never be invited to.

• Heart

Melmcs

VIP Member
She barely mentioned Ashling in her hometown after her murder. Only did when she saw how horrified people were up and down the country. She went off for her walk on a " beautiful day ".

Never let us forget her actions that day. Disgraceful and disgusting.

SunnyKat

VIP Member
She wrote that she "owns" the formula meaning she bought an existing scent. What does she need "Irelands leading female chemist" for :rolleyes: Lisa McGowan is so full of shit she needs a team of plumbers to unclog her

• Haha

Missycoco

VIP Member
Power cut in the middle of binge watching a series on Netflix, thank god for mobile data , browsing due to boredom and can’t sleep till lights come back on . Scaredy cat of darkness 🤣🤣 Anyway just seen this on Born grid post , looks like it was posted early yesterday . Now has Joanie left it there deliberately?? 🤔🤔🤔 bet she can’t stand the scorched leathered auld grabber really Wonder how long it lasts now it’s posted on here..

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

Quackers

VIP Member
No rhythm no sense of style, she hadn’t a clue how to dress. Everyone casual and she’s in the equivalent of a Greek table cloth.

• Haha
Reactions: 17