Lisa Lust List #19 Cant cope with 4 stories so building a house with 3, thanks to the sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
... shame that bull💩 acc closed , never heard of it before but apparently the Huns were up in arms over it. Claiming trolling, bullying the same ole really., So these so called designers are apparently choosing products from a catalogue , adding own Name . ‘White labelling ‘
I just come across the article on Google ,
The following is part of the article , copied and pasted..
(((white labelling’; ‘white labelling’ is where a company, or in this case a blogger/influencer, chooses the generic product out of a catalogue and puts their name to the product. Hence, various companies can be selling the same products. It is not illegal, although there seems to be a stigma attached to doing so. Jackson initially claimed to have not done this in the creation of her makeup range, but was later ‘caught out’ and thus admitted to it.
Private labelling does not only occur in makeup, but also in jewelry. Blogger and Youtuber Ciara O’Doherty has been accused of doing so in her latest collection, ‘Taylor and Rose’. The collection includes hairpieces, and earrings. It is not private labelling that fans have a problem with, but the price. The same products can be bought on websites such as Ali Express for far less. Some items have a markup of 10 times the original price. Rosie Connolly’s sunglasses range ‘Aluxe’ has come under fire for the same reason.)))

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Dog trainer was expensive, in other words you had to pay. Follower or Chelsea messages about trainer .,’ hang on I will get details from Crusty.. or I will message trainer and tell him I will pass on his details for a fee maybe🤔
Reality check, I got 3 Shihtzu’s who stay home sometimes if I go out, they don’t chew anything, pee, poo inside. And the walk perfectly on a lead . Training totally free , provided by myself like most people do, it’s called been a responsible pet owner. Not had one eat a pair of knickers, lick chemicals off my face or basically not eat anything they are not supposed to.
Bragging again , must have killed them to actually pay.

Reactions: 11
Dog trainer was expensive, in other words you had to pay. Follower or Chelsea messages about trainer .,’ hang on I will get details from Crusty.. or I will message trainer and tell him I will pass on his details for a fee maybe🤔
Reality check, I got 3 Shihtzu’s who stay home sometimes if I go out, they don’t chew anything, pee, poo inside. And the walk perfectly on a lead . Training totally free , provided by myself like most people do, it’s called been a responsible pet owner. Not had one eat a pair of knickers, lick chemicals off my face or basically not eat anything they are not supposed to.
I didn't succeed training kids the dog/cat/hamster are the least of my worries!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Likewise trained my dog myself, it takes patience and persistence but rewarding when you stick with it. This one couldn’t train a mouse! She has no interest in dogs, uses him for the gram! She’s given up trying to convince that crusty loves her (loves her money) and now insisting the dog does, yeah Fleeceya we believe u!

Reactions: 4
So now she’s saying dessert diamonds rings were inspired by her real ones 🙄🙄she’s a dose

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So now she’s saying dessert diamonds rings were inspired by her real ones 🙄🙄she’s a dose
She is awful so full of herself. Saying they used her rings as inspiration and us mere mortals can have a copy cat of her real diamonds for a fraction of the price . How are these companies working with her? Sitting here wondering what the next esb bill will look like and not a bother on her and she couldn't care less

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The fact that she continues to wear her old engagement ring is very telling like get earring or a pendant made out of it

Reactions: 9
I didn't succeed training kids the dog/cat/hamster are the least of my worries!!!
I have trained 3 dogs and two ex husbands 🤣🤣🤣 That ole witch has not got a care in the world unlike most of us, so many going through bad times and good times if you are lucky, unlike the likes of this one and others we don’t take to Social media to whinge or brag .
Rings inspired by her , you watch they will probably now state that on their website to kiss her ass . Cheap overpriced tat that it is. Sad cow still wearing the ex’s engagement ring , no fear of tight ass Crusty the kept man buying her one. Not a piece of jewellery from your present fella , speaks volumes really . Have Chlobo died a death ?
Every question she is asked same answer like a repeating parrot ‘hang fire don’t buy I will be posting a code later’ wake up you dopey sad 🐑 🐑

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s blaming the dog for 💨…..now Lisa lay off the auld symprove!

• Haha
Now she's trying to say her fingers are skinny :rolleyes: Feck off your dumb twit

The dog farting is great content for no life Lisa (y)

Oooh my goodness you fool Lisa I had desert Diamond rings and that style long long before you came on the scene !!! They are not inspired by you !!! Desert Diamonds are actually worse to let you say that they are inspired by you !! And to make matters worse they pay you I don’t know who is worse you or them 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
€495 for 2 hours with dog trainer. I recall her letting the dog eat bras, knickers, pillows etc with few trips to vets since?! Yes well worth the investment Lisa when you undo all the training!

I’d rather spend the day on the toilet having diarrhoea than spend a day in her life… Lisa no mates & a crusty bf who’s rinsing money out of her. And btw seen an earlier post about the dogs arse & yes totally agree it’s full of tit just like it’s owners

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I rest my case . The grabby 🧙🏼 does nothing for free . ‘Never knew he was on Insta ‘ bull💩er Horrid grabby Billy no mates
If she didn’t know they were on Instagram how did they find them? She’s not only a witch she’s a lying witch

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Did she not get an invite to Aimee’s launch dinner tonight! Or was she not bothered to travel to Dublin!!

36BF2852-7B5B-4D89-AB10-2E7DCE8F4721.png

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.