Lisa Lust List #19 Cant cope with 4 stories so building a house with 3, thanks to the sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she not get an invite to Aimee’s launch dinner tonight! Or was she not bothered to travel to Dublin!!

View attachment 1614843
Well Amy didn't go to Lisa's birthday dinner and I'd say she was invited as she sent Lisa flowers. Lisa probably making a point now of not going maybe Amy didn't get the memo telling her that because she pays Lisa to promote her products they are now also Bff's so Lisa throwing a strop 🙅

Reactions: 7
So she is selling this product with a 20% discount off €102 and a quick look on line gives me this! 🫣
F3C6FEF3-0155-4B15-B6E5-51C6FFADD2FE.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it just me but wtf a dog trainer? ive had dogs all my life and they know whos boss from day 1, me!!! maybe im a dog whisperer but jaysus id no more be spending € on a dog trainer, but sure only the best for King Murph Murph Murph, I love dogs & she has made me not like this over pampered ponce of a dog hahah

Reactions: 6
Newsletter day a day early cause she probably won’t pay the girls to push a button tomorrow !!

57353D44-385F-46F9-AD2A-A10E0A122BF9.png

Reactions: 6
“The look of mine but not buying the real diamonds” most condescending comment & post this horrible obnoxious woman has ever made, & the cheek saying thay Jean lady copies all her collection on Lisas “Real Diamonds” Ive had enough of her now & all I can say is FU** off Lisa McGowan, Im waiting for the day ur instgram game dries up & then you might need your bloody runaway rings money … sickened by her stories today.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I can't believe Louis Copeland has stooped so low to work with this one. Louis what are you thinking my friend?

Reactions: 9
The bit about newsletter makes me laugh, have they not heard of scheduled sent, does she really expect us to believe that they would be physically hitting send at 6am tomorrow. Either is a very amateur set up or she wants to portray the image is the girls working through the night for the sheep

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Menswear for Crusty , the son and the father. What’s the betting we see the Bald Simpson’s clone wearing freebies , bet he flashes the knashers then. All designer menswear 😡😡 Greedy grabby the lot of them. Lives with a guy who she pays for , most real men have some pride. Scroogeeeer 😡😡😡

Reactions: 3
Old engagement ring still on finger. I'd always taken it to have been reworked into the rings. There is no way I'd wear jewellery from an old relationship especially such a significant piece. I wonder if the exhubbie has a new partner/fam. Wonder has she ever gotten over it not working out.

Reactions: 5
Old engagement ring still on finger. I'd always taken it to have been reworked into the rings. There is no way I'd wear jewellery from an old relationship especially such a significant piece. I wonder if the exhubbie has a new partner/fam. Wonder has she ever gotten over it not working out.
Don’t think so that’s why she’s doing everything in her power to hold onto crusty.

Reactions: 4
When you think of it Lisa’s list of brands businesses are not that great nearly every other crappy influencers have the same, it’s just the way she sells it to her sheep, loads of them already showing the Voduz new shampoo sets with a discount but she’s bigging it up that it’s soo exclusive to her tomorrow. She ain’t as special as she thinks you never see her at openings or events cause she’s a has been god bad and all some of them are they’ve a lot more going on than her

Reactions: 4
Eh Faces by Grace!! He went lower
Yup! AND Louis didn't do himself any favours there I can tell you! The suit was bet onto the groom , actually looked SO uncomfortable, and it didn't really go with the boho (more like, oh god no!) Theme of Graces wedding dress. 💁

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.