Lisa Lust List #19 Cant cope with 4 stories so building a house with 3, thanks to the sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unique is right, unique bull💩er . She totally loves herself , takes makeup applied with a trowel to hide sun damaged insincere face. The shifty eyes . Pure greed of a woman, constantly bragging and rubbing her wealth in followers faces. No f🤬ks given for those who may be worried about the cost of living increases. Horrid horrid woman and her equally greedy kept fella . As for these brands I would not touch any of them, there is always alternatives out there, most cheaper, but I would pay extra not to support this one or any of them.
More free flowers for mammy to take to the DD grave ?
I see the unkempt Corrigans had a free beak again! These god dam companies have to wake up!!! 😡😡😡

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Vomit inducing 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Did the one that sent her the flowers just Thank her??

“you work so hard” 🤢

771529BD-CAD7-4167-8EC8-31B3C349126F.png

• Sick
Reactions: 5
The story. I think here have highlighted her constant half arsed minimum interest attempts at selling, bragging about size, mispronouncing. Not interested in follow up.

She’s unique alright-a “unique” one of a kind rude, arrogant, self righteous witch!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The walk showing the China jacket so the sheep get all worked up ... I don’t think I have ever seen someone so desperate for money , 7 days a week ! No date days, no family days, no friends meet up days for a meal, shopping etc. She may be cash rich but that’s it really . No affection, humour . Just a very sad woman who is starved of affection from her misery bf . A woman who 7 days a week and that includes when on holidays points a camera in her own face , laughs at her own jokes, brags herself up, has to screenshot messages from sad followers , bet a lot of them are sent by her staff., Oh yes you are one very unique human .

• Heart
Vomit inducing 🤮🤮🤮🤮

“you work so hard” 🤢

View attachment 1611634
She absolutely should be using scripts so that she can properly describe and advertise the products. Today instead of talking about SK's tops she went on and on about how she has small shoulders. Absolutely NOTHING said about the product. Holy duck Lisa, the top has a very deep V and is a loose fit, it will fall off any shoulders hence the clips! Your shoulders are narrow and your head is empty and your heart is a cold black stone. Go hug a Chanel bag because there's no one in your life that wants a hug from you.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Vomit inducing 🤮🤮🤮🤮

“you work so hard” 🤢

View attachment 1611634
🤣🤣🤣🤣 yes the "story " is how much they are prepared to pay Fleecya to flog their stuff....problem is that Fleecya spends all her time talking to her camera and has no real interaction with people so she is becoming more and more delusional about how "unique " or whatever she is....whole relationship between her and the sheep simply fascinates me....she was flogging these black yokes today dunno what they were meant to be....you could buy them in Penneys household

Reactions: 3
1664392354736.png

"I have never have" 🙄 might be a good idea to have someone write the script that knows something about english grammar

• Haha
She absolutely should be using scripts so that she can properly describe and advertise the products. Today instead of talking about SK's tops she went on and on about how she has small shoulders. Absolutely NOTHING said about the product. Holy duck Lisa, the top has a very deep V and is a loose fit, it will fall off any shoulders hence the clips! Your shoulders are narrow and your head is empty and
your heart is a cold black stone. Go hug a Chanel bag because there's no one in your life that wants a hug from you.
A thread title in that

the ridges between eyebrows and forehead are a dead botox give away. I partake and its something you can go get corrected. Fight between the urge to lift and the relaxing effect of the injection on the muscle. Nothing wrong with it just be honest and own it. No amount of creams will erase wrinkles. Her make up trial last night. Is it the first time she mentioned using Laura Mercier. I don't think I've ever heard her mention it before. Wasn't it always gosh. Trying to sell her look/lifestyle but very dishonest in trying to project that its the products that pay her give her that look.

She wouldn’t travel to Dublin for that Aimee girls even cos its 2 difficult , its like an hour away is it? regardless if you have a flight the next day she could easily have gone up & shown her face, but no she doesn’t cos she’s socially awkward & doesn’t know how to talk to people, shes only good at pontificating & selling shite to her sheep on her phone.

Reactions: 10
that big dog is unable to clean himself after going to the loo , like i just cant cope with his dirty backside on the white duvet covers, no matter how many times they power hose his backside its make mw want to 🤢 looking at him sprawled all over the bed, & I love dogs, I have one myself but his backside is certainly not skidding all about my bed, rotten germs uggggh 🙃

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She wouldn’t travel to Dublin for that Aimee girls even cos its 2 difficult , its like an hour away is it? regardless if you have a flight the next day she could easily have gone up & shown her face, but no she doesn’t cos she’s socially awkward & doesn’t know how to talk to people, shes only good at pontificating & selling shite to her sheep on her phone.
She had a flight the day after the VIP awards and her fake surprise birthday and it didn’t stop her then

Reactions: 7
Out of bed and straight on to selling . Will she ever shut up about that dog. Great advert dog with dirty hole on white bedding . Seriously that company needs to cop on! Is that any way to advertise bedding ??

Notice how other Huns use and pay her to promote their China 🙈 would she return the favour? No she uses her ladies in waiting , Chelsea and Linda

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.