Lisa Lust List #19 Cant cope with 4 stories so building a house with 3, thanks to the sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Em, ok, i normally wouldn't comment on appearance, BUT.. is it just me or does she seem longer faced in these reels? She nearly doesn't look like herself! Does this mean she's been filtering the "morning morning morning" things she used to bombard us with?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I will clarify the friend who bought the hermes bracelet, saved hard for something she loves. It was aspirational but now peed off to see it getting a bit trendy on instagram and she'd never say oh look at my 'hermes' its all for herself. She is my style icon. Her wardrobe is enviable. Its all investment pieces that get worn to death and when at deaths door reworked and revitalised. What she does with a good tailor is gobsmacking. Turned a jacket into a cape, turns up, adds tops to skirts to make dresses or vice versa. I've said to her she should become a hun as its a completely different take on how to be a fashion icon. I'd follow her instead of what we have these days but there probably isn't a living in that.
I'd follow her too, she sounds awesome 😍

Reactions: 4
Loads of NI influencers getting paid for the itching false tan. She must have pissed off your one off. Not that I’d ever use it again, it’s pure dog 🐕 shite

Reactions: 2
I'd say the son is off living his best life. If he is in college he probably has friends or a new romance which will interest him more then the Ma. (and rightly so). I have one nearly that age and he only rings me when he wants something and we are generally very close!

Please please please Instagram give her a free pass so she doesn’t do reels anymore my eyes are bleeding.
haha exactly!! she is so awkard in them, the fake smile, sticking out the leg & then her hands flapping all around the place cos she doesn’t know what to do with them, my son wld be mortified if he walked in & I was twirling about in front of my phone 🙃

• Haha
Is the Ponie morphing into Fleecya ? HK gifted her and now she is posting gym pics . Must admit though Gym results much better, she is more toned than the burnt leather clad queen

Reading the call out Insta page and she has had a lot of her stories removed after some Hun reporting her. Now I wonder if when we report the likes of Fleeceya are her posts removed ? Also wonder what option gives a better chance of removal. Or is it just when Huns with high following make reports that I Insta take action ?? I will still keep on reporting regardlesss . Murphhhhhhhhh ing that screechy old voice on her .
She hads loads of energy , of course you have , you do f🤬k all , no cleaning, cooking etc . Spoilt bragging old 🐴

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh dear lord, she is copying Michelle up the lane with the twirling and her antics 🤦‍♀️ Think for yourself Fleeceya McGowl.
Someone on here said lately that Michelle was new competition for her and working with alot of the brands Fleeceya works with. 2 of of the biggest doses ever.
2 of the biggest doses is right! Michelle bought her followers. Instagram really needs to clean out accounts with bots

Reactions: 3
I'm newbie here... Enjoying the alternative views on insta celebs🙄🤣... Just read stories there and the 30eur free shipping applies directly on Aimees website so I think this is the first time iv payed attention to her saying its for "her followers"... Its for every cat on the road tbf!!??!!

Reactions: 7
I'm newbie here... Enjoying the alternative views on insta celebs🙄🤣... Just read stories there and the 30eur free shipping applies directly on Aimees website so I think this is the first time iv payed attention to her saying its for "her followers"... Its for every cat on the road tbf!!??!!
It's the same with human and kind she was promoting last week. Free toilet bag and 500ml shower gel added automatically if you spend €50 and if you use gift20 you get 20% off as well. She made it sound like it was for her followers only. Hasn't sold out yet either. Mine love the shower gel so it's actually great value to buy on their site now and not line her pockets.

Reactions: 5
I see Mark Rodgers has a glowing review of his time away at his friends party.

Didn't see the same for Lisa 🤔🤔

It's the same with human and kind she was promoting last week. Free toilet bag and 500ml shower gel added automatically if you spend €50 and if you use gift20 you get 20% off as well. She made it sound like it was for her followers only. Hasn't sold out yet either. Mine love the shower gel so it's actually great value to buy on their site now and not line her pockets.
It’s a sales technique. As insurance broker she has been selling her whole life, she prob lets on that insurance quotes are for their broker customers only too.

Her shifty eyes while congratulating Aimme... she couldn't even look at the camera. Must have been seething on the inside that Aimme could open a storefront and she will never be able to do that.

BS that she doesn't go to events in Dublin because she lives far. Huns travel from all over the country to go to events. Lisa just doesn't get invited to many.

Reactions: 11
Her shifty eyes while congratulating Aimme... she couldn't even look at the camera. Must have been seething on the inside that Aimme could open a storefront and she will never be able to do that.

BS that she doesn't go to events in Dublin because she lives far. Huns travel from all over the country to go to events. Lisa just doesn't get invited to many.
congratulates her when she is being paid. Everyother half decent hun did a call out last week, when the shop opened!!!!

She goes there for free accomodation and food

The gammy pointy eyebrow from the bad Botox very bad that thing is about to take off her face

Reactions: 3
congratulates her when she is being paid. Everyother half decent hun did a call out last week, when the shop opened!!!!
Yes she only congratulated her when she was being paid! She is the most selfish human I've come across

She goes there for free accomodation and food
I guess Linda didn't have a free room for her at the Hyatt that night...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.