Lisa Lust List #19 Cant cope with 4 stories so building a house with 3, thanks to the sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone think she is doing reels because so many stories get reported ? I report them all 😂 I expect others do also. Reels are cringe , gummy insincere smile at the end with the sunglasses, waving 🙈
Is she making out that Insta told her to do reels ?
Never ever mentions fabric content of clothes she flogs. Though a so called style expert would know how important that is. Do menopausal females want to be wearing polyester ? Mind you is most of her own products not polyester ?
Most of the other instas do reels now so I suppose she is trying to keep up with Insta universe....her reel was just plain daft....worse than the stories

Reactions: 8
Filtered within an inch of her life!! Fleeceya thought you’d never use a filter? Is our honest comments about you aged getting to you? Your like an old, very old leather handbag. No amount of filters will cover your cold heart. Your an absolute narcissistic goat

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hate the bloody reels and I keep reporting them. My fecking Insta is riddled with the daft pathetic greedy grabby filtered fuckers . God dam music plays automatic on some 😡 off now to report more

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her reels & “modelling” are beyond cringy, & that blue dress is disgusting its like an old rag. She always has to remind her sheep every so often about how grateful she is & if it wasn’t for them blah blah, just so they keep on spending, she is at her absolute worst these days, I don’t understand how the sheep haven’t copped on & realised that her page really is a shopping channel, even her voice now sounds like the most annoying add on tv or radio.

Reactions: 11
Green sweatshirts DEFINITELY not selling!!! How many times have the sheep/Chelsea asked ”When will the green sweatshirts be in stock”

816BFF7C-AE7A-4DF9-B998-66FC9DCDE96D.png

Reactions: 5
I don't understand why anyone would buy the same old same old on a loop. Mutliple sweatshirts with same size logo with no variation except colour.. Just doesn't make sense at all - with people worrying about climate change, landfill and now cost of living.

I am making a huge conscious effort to shop the wardrobe at the moment instead of just mindless shopping for variations of what I have. I have lost a chunk of weight this year so Its very rewarding as I find some nice hidden gems I'd forgotten about. Probably breaking every wardrobe rule keeping stuff too long but yesterday wore an outfit that I haven't worn in 5+ years. Was in a Que last week to drop some items that are too big now into a charity shop and those in front copped I was dropping stuff in were ready to dive. It was all good quality, clean and ready to go and it looked good fun. If I hadn't kids in car waiting my resolve not to buy would have been tested.

I will clarify the friend who bought the hermes bracelet, saved hard for something she loves. It was aspirational but now peed off to see it getting a bit trendy on instagram and she'd never say oh look at my 'hermes' its all for herself. She is my style icon. Her wardrobe is enviable. Its all investment pieces that get worn to death and when at deaths door reworked and revitalised. What she does with a good tailor is gobsmacking. Turned a jacket into a cape, turns up, adds tops to skirts to make dresses or vice versa. I've said to her she should become a hun as its a completely different take on how to be a fashion icon. I'd follow her instead of what we have these days but there probably isn't a living in that.

Reactions: 11
Clearly the cringe reel in Venice with mark was the precursor to all this shite 🤣

Reactions: 7
Bugs the tit out of me when she answers with a “oh it’s years old”..she didn’t ask how old it was she asked where you got it. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Instagram has been pushing Reels for 2 years... Lisa is always late for the party. Mark definitely has his hand in her jumping on the bandwagon. The "get dressed with me" is also old and done with. Also shows she has absolutely zero creativity... can't come up with anything on her own. She is beyond cringe.

Interesting the green sweatshirts haven't "sold out" yet. More of the white and navy are available without a shipment coming in... has the magic spell over the sheeple ended? Are we seeing the beginning of one stop fulfillment being storage for Lisa's china tat?? Fingers crossed Karma is knocking on Lisas door finally!

Reactions: 15
If I see anything of hers in the UK I am emigrating again!
Now what I don’t get with the reels is , would business that are been promoted like them?they don’t get tagged .
They just look like throw on’s, outfit of the day etc to me. They are fast and you have to keep hitting watch again to see brands etc.
The Merry Widow Gorry tries to be a stand up comedian in hers . I swear through I never really noticed until these two annoying greedy people done them, next it will be that dirty looking Corrigan yoke. Report report

Reactions: 1
If I see anything of hers in the UK I am emigrating again!
Now what I don’t get with the reels is , would business that are been promoted like them?they don’t get tagged .
They just look like throw on’s, outfit of the day etc to me. They are fast and you have to keep hitting watch again to see brands etc.
The Merry Widow Gorry tries to be a stand up comedian in hers . I swear through I never really noticed until these two annoying greedy people done them, next it will be that dirty looking Corrigan yoke. Report report
Oh he's been trying to do them too 🙄 in between his full time begging and 5 min visits to work each week

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh he's been trying to do them too 🙄 in between his full time begging and 5 min visits to work each week
Instagram is nothing but beggars . I used to enjoy and share lots of photos of my former boutique, even pics of battered demolished mannequins after my photo shoots . Jeeezeee them feckers were hard word especially the plus size 6 ft ones . The cursing used to be unreal (no customers present or harmed 🤣) I miss it now though . Hell would freeze over before I would use Huns. Some customers would send me pics wearing their purchases or model in my shop for a nice top or discounts on purchases. No greed like it is today . I watch a lady in California she sells but also shows normal family life, recipes . No bragging even though she has a gorgeous hubby and beautiful home . The sort of accounts I like to follow.

Reactions: 2
Please please please Instagram give her a free pass so she doesn’t do reels anymore my eyes are bleeding.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh dear lord, she is copying Michelle up the lane with the twirling and her antics 🤦‍♀️ Think for yourself Fleeceya McGowl.
Someone on here said lately that Michelle was new competition for her and working with alot of the brands Fleeceya works with. 2 of of the biggest doses ever.

Reactions: 6
I haven’t seen other influencers *cough cough* wear the jumpers ? Did she send them any ?
The whole of insta was wearing her PJs

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.