Lisa Lust List #19 Cant cope with 4 stories so building a house with 3, thanks to the sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some may like and think Hermes costume jewellery is worth the money , seems to be a fav around a few celebs also so the Huns usually follow suit. Hell would freeze over before I would pay that for non precious metals though . Out with the Chlobo in with Hermes for greedy mare . Do they at least produce a limited about of each design ?
Agree though I would be not happy if I had forked out and next thing every bragging Hun appears with them. Look what Katie Price , Kerry Katona did to Burberry years ago, they created the Chav look and it became the most copied brand around.
Frugal, thrifty shopper here, love fashion , brands etc, but I will shop around, will research , very rare fork out full price unless a special occasion and really want it. Knowing mark up prices puts me off also. Outlet villages been a fav. Surprised she has not tagged Hermes . I have a vision now , cheap neon sweatshirts sleeves rolled up (80’s revival) to show off their collection of Hermes , big China glasses , dress to think the states though in her baseball hats 🤭 🤭🤭🤭

So Voduz coming up on her website and a discount code! The world and his mother have Voduz discount codes 🙄🙄
Even the Corrigans , 😆 why in the name of god though would any business use them to promote, health,hair, beauty is beyond me . At least the other greedy Huns like this one actually have a go using them .

Reactions: 5
A friend has a heroes bangle. She adores tge brand but hates instances cheapening the brand.
Anyone notice Lisa is becoming fonder of the filters
Yes to the filters, especially doing the try on with the coat. She didn't look as haggard

When did she start flogging that shampoo? I thought there was another shampoo she swore by and used to travel to Athlone for the free hair appointments

Reactions: 4
Yes to the filters, especially doing the try on with the coat. She didn't look as haggard

When did she start flogging that shampoo? I thought there was another shampoo she swore by and used to travel to Athlone for the free hair appointments
Oh Alterego was the best thing since sliced bread then Denise offered her tapes and it’s all Pelo now she even showed the new shampoo line before it was launched

Reactions: 6
Well if her right eyebrow (left one as you look at it) was any higher it'd be touching her wallet in her back pocket, WTAF, she'd win a gurning competition for sure too😳😳😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Saw a lady wearing the green ‘period’ sweatshirt in Dunnes, Ennis on Saturday! (Oh the disappointment to see a fellow banner woman sucked in by Fleesa🙈)
I must honestly say it was HIDEOUS! It was covered by a Dunnes Stores sports jacket but really looked awful. The colour is horrendous, the logo is just the pits and the sweatshirt itself looked cheap!
€60 not a hope!!
As you were 🤣

Reactions: 11
Saw a lady wearing the green ‘period’ sweatshirt in Dunnes, Ennis on Saturday! (Oh the disappointment to see a fellow banner woman sucked in by Fleesa🙈)
I must honestly say it was HIDEOUS! It was covered by a Dunnes Stores sports jacket but really looked awful. The colour is horrendous, the logo is just the pits and the sweatshirt itself looked cheap!
€60 not a hope!!
As you were 🤣
As a fellow Banner woman beware I've seen three pairs of the period sunglasses in real life as well as a white period sweatshirt 😭

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
What fcuker showed her how to make a reel, sick of them already.
The gums and teeth at the end, the most insincere smile and face on inata.

Reactions: 10
Showed a dress for Carraig Donn….Shocking! Walked down, did a twirl & gave sizes & of course she’s in a small! No description!
Smug face on her!

So is she flogging 7 days a week now? Thought she was taking Sundays off!

C3B6C8E7-1006-45B8-AF15-F0D265782396.png

Reactions: 3
Anyone think she is doing reels because so many stories get reported ? I report them all 😂 I expect others do also. Reels are cringe , gummy insincere smile at the end with the sunglasses, waving 🙈
Is she making out that Insta told her to do reels ?
Never ever mentions fabric content of clothes she flogs. Though a so called style expert would know how important that is. Do menopausal females want to be wearing polyester ? Mind you is most of her own products not polyester ?

Reactions: 7
Morto for her and her reels...she hasnt the personality for them
None of the insta brigade do....though she is the worst....reel was just ridiculous...tbh I think the sheep actually want to be Lisa....just like the teenage girls want to be the queen bee in the girly gang....but fools and their money have always been easily parted....can't see that changing anytime soon as there is a type of person who needs to worship and someone else shrine

Reactions: 2
I think the reels are for Instagram algorithm maybe they're measuring how well an account is doing through reels..so if she wants to keep charging 💰💰💰 she has to keep up .

Murph in them must give engagement so hel be in it every day now.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.