Lisa Lust List #19 Cant cope with 4 stories so building a house with 3, thanks to the sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By produced in Ireland maybe the labels are lashed on the white plastic bottles from China here. Lisa Landfill Lisa.

Reactions: 7
Next stop murph wants is the stables to try on a few dresses and take home for free! Great dog!
And don’t forget free grub . After all cling on fella approves of the food there, after all his opinion is very important 😂 The whiter legs than the dog on him, Free coffee also. Vultures both of them. Did that person call her pretty woman 🙈 Chelsea again ? Not many like her around there. See how freebies give her a high pitched voice . Lots of material wealth but not one real friend. Them trainers look vile to me

Did either of them have friends before they met ? So weird they never seem to mix with others from the town, never nip to the pubs , never see them going to a wedding, christening, barbecue, birthday party’s etc. just her him and the dog , no mixing unless it’s to line her pockets . Only places he appears to take her is when it’s something free through her,He never takes her to Scotland , only time I have seen her go was when she followed him . Very strange

Goes for a walk, stops on the road to start selling . Greedy woman and twinkle legs stands there waiting for her . No ad or gift on the post.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Two of my local coffee shops are owned by people I know 20 plus years and I won’t take a freebie from them, you should be actively trying to support your local small businesses right now. Fleecya is such an apt nickname

Reactions: 7
Mark Rogers is off to Greece for a friend's ( work associate) birthday party. It is so obvious that they are a network of people who use each other to gain sales and followers. Last week she was away with Mark in Venice. It's all about connections, using each other. They are not real friends in the way we see friends.
Also listening to the news and it's all getting very scary with the energy crisis, inflation, and the Ukraine. But all these huns are selling tit or on holidays thanks to stupid followers. They are laughing all the way to the bank.
That dose would go to the opening of an envelope! Although his trip to Greece is making his recent trip with the queen qvc look like a school trip to the bog! Agree they all use one another for their own gain. Sure he’s begging his followers to go follow the blogger he’s on a trip with currently to get her to 100k🙄🙄 such horse 💩

• Haha
And don’t forget free grub . After all cling on fella approves of the food there, after all his opinion is very important 😂 The whiter legs than the dog on him, Free coffee also. Vultures both of them. Did that person call her pretty woman 🙈 Chelsea again ? Not many like her around there. See how freebies give her a high pitched voice . Lots of material wealth but not one real friend. Them trainers look vile to me

Did either of them have friends before they met ? So weird they never seem to mix with others from the town, never nip to the pubs , never see them going to a wedding, christening, barbecue, birthday party’s etc. just her him and the dog , no mixing unless it’s to line her pockets . Only places he appears to take her is when it’s something free through her,He never takes her to Scotland , only time I have seen her go was when she followed him . Very strange

Goes for a walk, stops on the road to start selling . Greedy woman and twinkle legs stands there waiting for her . No ad or gift on the post.
Yes exactly! its very strange. She mustn’t have a friend in the world, like that must be very lonely. But then she comes across as very unlikeable, I don’t know how all the sheep following her & think shes the queen bee, never wonder about this but they are obviously easy to brainwash. Those disgusting runners are sold out, Id say the sheep hardly even look at the products anymore they just hit the link & buy. It’s pathetic really.🙃 & miss Lisa pockets all their €€€€ laughing her head off at their stupidity.

Reactions: 5
I reckon Crustys family can't stand her after she effectively gate crashed a family get together by following him over there.
Doesn't know the meaning of the word NO does our Fleeceya. Probably cause she never heard it from her parents who got her everything she wanted.

Reactions: 3
Those sunglasses are terrible way too big. Although I'd wear them to hide my face so noone would know me if I was wearing that sweatshop sweatshirt too. Is it a thing now to go around all dressed the same so embarrassed for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God those sweatshirts colours are just way to bright and gaudy…even besides being hideous

Reactions: 9
Like really! Who cares is misery guts cling on Crusty is happy . Sprawled across her furniture that he never had to pay for with a dog he would sooner cuddle up with than her .
And now their walking chart , body, weight shaped woman , well it won’t fix the damage caused by the sun now will it .

Bet there was not much stock hideous trainers and dress and trainers . Bits the store can shift . They are going to look great with a baseball hats 🤣🤣 drab horrid colour and style . I love nice trainers for leisure wear , not in a month of Sundays would I be seen dead in them . As for that dress it’s was probably last one out of a total stock of 3-5 the min amount a retailer must stock. I did not catch who sold it. Story reported as spam so it’s gone from mine .

It should say body, weight , shaped obsessed woman

Look you silly ole sheep ‘look what you paid for ‘ the smug face of her, she is one bragging witch . So we are going to be subjected to reels now . Where are the horrid bracelets from ? They look enamel to me, Chlobo dumped her ?? All about affordable prices when the country is or will be in crisis due to cost of living rises . I know some say there is no problem with disposable income over there , might be the case for some but certainly not all. You can’t say every follower of hers is rolling in it? God help those buying on credit cards they won’t know what’s hit them .
Where is your coat from, where is you bag from, where is your trousers from and she won’t answer any of them , but you watch later all the screenshot questions which will include tags, links as to where they can be purchased . Well here is a head start , shirt PS , bag LV trousers any charity shop that sells vintage , failing that a golf shop for old men! . My use of the word old is not an ageist remark , I use the word a lot ‘auld b🤬x auld fecker, auld witch, just a few examples . No spring chicken myself and far from it.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Well that’ll be on the 9 o clock news tonight,Lisa McGowan in a size 12 but insists she could get away with the 10…🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg that coat was obviously an ad, overpriced coat gifted, goes into loads of detail about it, sheep asks for a discount code, hang on I’ll ask Jean, 3 minutes later, yeah 10%🙄

£650 for for enamel and gold plated ?? I just done an image search , Hermes ! Goes to show more money than sense , she is wearing two ?

As for the coat, nothing outstanding, most of us will have much the same or similar in our wardrobes , similar style will be found also in affordable high street chains . Classic designs don’t go away . Buy the sheep will buy no doubt

Voduz are they not having yet more products recalled ? Think I read something on IG 🤔🤔🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
A friend has a heroes bangle. She adores tge brand but hates instances cheapening the brand.
Anyone notice Lisa is becoming fonder of the filters

So Voduz coming up on her website and a discount code! The world and his mother have Voduz discount codes 🙄🙄

£650 for for enamel and gold plated ?? I just done an image search , Hermes ! Goes to show more money than sense , she is wearing two ?

As for the coat, nothing outstanding, most of us will have much the same or similar in our wardrobes , similar style will be found also in affordable high street chains . Classic designs don’t go away . Buy the sheep will buy no doubt

Voduz are they not having yet more products recalled ? Think I read something on IG 🤔🤔🤔
Hairdryers recalled

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.