Lisa Lust list #18 Offaly’s answer to QVC, Shifty, Fifty, and loves stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god no flowers shown from brands no daddy mammy brother his family.noy even neighbour shown.But what really she cares about is selling.no family dinner cause wasn't gifted she celebrated day with man only there for free stuff and 2 employee she pays to be there and wearing jumpers in this Heat.Must be realtiaty check today she on her own watching oonagh stories how she spent it with family friends in laws work colleagues all different times.even had different holidays.

Reactions: 10
From the sounds of it my mother had more interactions and gifts on her 70th this year and she was in hospital with a visitor ban.

Reactions: 13
Is it just me ... or are cracks starting to emerge with her work colleagues?! All seems very strained?
Linda looked like she wanted to be anywhere but there and poor Chelsey was knocking them back to try and block out the sound. They looked allergic!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.