Lisa Lust list #18 Offaly’s answer to QVC, Shifty, Fifty, and loves stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will be interesting to see if she stays overnight. Not a hotel room to be found in Cork because Westlife is on.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Hats off to the girls that can sit and listen her stories. I can't listen her her for more than 1 story.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Somebody on here has to go….

View attachment 1468026
It's a 7 minute walk for me 😲😲 I'll take one for the team; very aware she's reading here, any specific requirements, not sure if anyone can PM me on this platform.

Meet you outside TK max??
More discreet if we met in Pucinos, anyone could be having a coffee, i'm paranoid that she's reading here or has Chelsea and the game will be up

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It will be interesting to see if she stays overnight. Not a hotel room to be found in Cork because Westlife is on.
She's not stopping, hence the 1.00pm start. Wonder will she pop in to Born as well as Pure; they are both in the same shopping centre. See you in BORN Lisa, you could do some styling tips while you are down.
Also, another Tattler asked has she worked with ITSOME before, well she has but any boutique that offers instalment payments on leather jackets .................well, I'll say no more.

Reactions: 2
It's a 7 minute walk for me 😲😲 I'll take one for the team; very aware she's reading here, any specific requirements, not sure if anyone can PM me on this platform.

More discreet if we met in Pucinos, anyone could be having a coffee, i'm paranoid that she's reading here or has Chelsea and the game will be up
Wear a midi and denim jacket with runners and you’ll blend right in…unless you have a period sweatshirt 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ok TSC (tattle spies of cork) your mission,should you wish to accept it, is to uncover the latest in a line of serious threats of toppling the infamous Prada sunglasses brand😳 we want to know is this threat actually for real🤣
When meeting your co-spy and to proceed with your mission,you must both wear a trench coat, hold a copy of the Irish times under your right arm, when ordering your coffee please order a double frappe choco mocha frothy latte in a take out cup. You both must proceed with caution as there is a risk to you being trampled in the rush to this store by a lot of 40+ year old sheep, wearing long midi's polyester dresses with trainers and denim jackets with chlobo bracelets banging like simbals. Take extreme caution and wear ear plugs as there may be a lot of high pitched screeching, and thats just from their leader QVC, herself 💁🤣 should you be captured by Chelsea please just gush about how you live for LLL and you NEED the perfect sunglasses, Chelsea will release you as you will parting with your cash to fund her pension 💁but under no circumstances buy anything and hi tail it the foooouk out of there and report back ASAP.
we tattlers salute you and commend your bravery. Be careful out there 😯
👏👏👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hats off to the girls that can sit and listen her stories. I can't listen her her for more than 1 story.
I was one of a few who watched the live sexual harassment pj party with Mark Rogers to thank everyone here for keeping me updated - I can't listen to her since 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I was one of a few who watched the live sexual harassment pj party with Mark Rogers to thank everyone here for keeping me updated - I can't listen to her since 🤣🤣🤣
And @limerickgirl your mission is done. Hope you're okay x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Obviously no hotels in Cork “ reached out to her” with a freebie so down and back in the one day it is. No fear of the debit card getting handed over to pay for accommodation,that’s not the Lisa way. So sorry I live too far away to go there but would have loved to have met a few of you to check it out.

Obviously no hotels in Cork “ reached out to her” with a freebie so down and back in the one day it is. No fear of the debit card getting handed over to pay for accommodation,that’s not the Lisa way. So sorry I live too far away to go there but would have loved to have met a few of you to check it out.
A hotel might yet. She’s said she’s going a few times and that she lived in Rochestown - hint hint to Rochestown Park hotel…

Just an FYI up the lane was flat out buying followers up to a few months ago check social blade. I can’t listen to her all I hear is the priest from Father Ted that was the most drool and boring man ever.
Don’t even get me started on matietta Doran she is a dose . Years ago she judged races down in Wexford and her two neighbours were in the final 5 . And the winner was Ms Wexford 😂😂. Talk about a fix . Her eyes keep looking for the neighbours when she was about to call them out . I’m sorry to say it but the most fashionable lady at races is all about who you know not how stylish you are .
Yes she was at Wexford races three yesrs ago....so false..complete dose...and Monart was sponsoring the prize so she probably got a free night there after the races finished

I thought she said they were staying in The Dean and having cocktails there.

if I was closer I'd be there
Typical it’s literally 2 mins from my doorstep and I’m bloody away on hols

Normally just read but absolutely willing to take one for the team, can easily go there.
You are such a good little soldier. Make sure to try and get some photos 😉

A hotel might yet. She’s said she’s going a few times and that she lived in Rochestown - hint hint to Rochestown Park hotel…
Wouldn’t stay there for free…I’m guessing she would prefer Hayfield but would possibly consider The Maryborough as it is much nicer than the RPH

• Heart
Jesus Christ @Turmeric123 remember that night?? My head was blown in from listening to her and watching that bleep Rogers harassing that young lad 👦 🥺🥺
So look forward to the cork infiltration on Saturday XOXO

• Heart
Jesus Christ @Turmeric123 remember that night?? My head was blown in from listening to her and watching that bleep Rogers harassing that young lad 👦 🥺🥺
So look forward to the cork infiltration on Saturday XOXO
I was on antibiotics so remember it very well - unforgettable for all tje wrong reasons 🤣🤣🤣
How are you? sending ❤ xx

• Heart
I thought she said they were staying in The Dean and having cocktails there.
Oh @Howareyahun i missed that. Wonder did they reach out or did she say it so they would know to have the red carpet out. Surprised she didnt put a question box up asking if anyone knew any hotels in Cork😃

Reactions: 1
Liz and Joy might put her up 🤣🤣🤣 she can have a kebab and a few shots with them

Bet her and the father watching this thread like a Hawk . Waiting for a slip up in case she can make stalking allegations again... after all she runs to Daddy who is her follower on Insta for advise on everything.. Bloody weird having your father following you on Social Media ...
Well Fleeca good luck with that.. you are launching a product that you claim is better than long established trusted brands so anyone has the right to visit a store, try on , take pics and post their feedback . Can’t wait to hear honest reviews and see pics . Bet she will be asking for CCTV recordings to see if she can spot the Tattlers . I would put nothing past her
Be careful ladies and watch out for the stampede of desperate sheep dying to part with the auld fellas cash.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.