Lisa Lust list #18 Offaly’s answer to QVC, Shifty, Fifty, and loves stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so she needs to get a walk in but Murphy going to groomer at 3 so shel walk at 3

That is not normal for a dog owner ... I literally only walk around town by myself any other walk I do my dogs are with me, they'd be walked earlier of something was on. I also dont get free grooming like this witch so I actually do all the grooming myself it's not that hard once you get used to it

Reactions: 1
so she needs to get a walk in but Murphy going to groomer at 3 so shel walk at 3

That is not normal for a dog owner ... I literally only walk around town by myself any other walk I do my dogs are with me, they'd be walked earlier of something was on. I also dont get free grooming like this witch so I actually do all the grooming myself it's not that hard once you get used to it
That dog has had more hair cuts than me in my whole Life 😯but then I pay for my hair cuts ,💁

Reactions: 3
That dog has had more hair cuts than me in my whole Life 😯but then I pay for my hair cuts ,💁
it's a bit of fluff in his eyes... she could cut the bleeping thing... The dog seems to be in more than herseld and she could really do with a taming

• Haha
I don’t have Karl’s diffuser’s in my house Fleesa & never will!
AND he’s a good friend now 🤔🤔🥱🥱 shall we see him at your party Fleesa??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Period sweatshirts read or at least a born midi dress with denim jacket and white runners ready for the dress code I hope

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A quarter of a century old? She thinks she’s 25!!!!

Also, who Tf is Karl? I certainly don’t have his blenders or oils 🙄

Reactions: 2
I don’t have Karl’s diffuser’s in my house Fleesa & never will!
AND he’s a good friend now 🤔🤔🥱🥱 shall we see him at your party Fleesa??!!
She just lives in her own self entitled bubble. She said nearly every household in Ireland has one. No they don't cause they are so expensive. Jesus people are finding things so hard . She is just so inconsiderate. How do her followers not see it. And no he is not a good friend . He is a business acquaintance. Don't think she knows the difference

Reactions: 7
Who’s Karl🙄
Omg you can see where Murph licked off the makeup on her neck 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.