Lisa Lust list #18 Offaly’s answer to QVC, Shifty, Fifty, and loves stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe Willow have employed this witch. They’re local to me and they have nice stuff. Aoibhin Garrihy wears a lot of their bits and she doesn’t declare them as gifted so who knows whether she’s paying or getting paid to wear them given the transparency of Instagram 🙄🙄 They’re dead to me now anyways 🙄

Reactions: 6
Good @Turmeric123 still in and out of hospital unfortunately...I've just been reading on this thread not really contributing BUT when I was in hospital a few weeks ago St.Johns in Limerick I saw a period sweater in action..I was asking one of the training nurses about Instagram etc and who she follows and she was telling me that a lot of nurses that she works with bought their mom's period sweaters and perfume last year for Christmas. This nurse was absolutely disgusted at the so called queen's behaviour 🙄

I still can't understand the cult like following she has. I mean after the delay last Christmas 🎄 giving the money to charity and the duck up at The Galway Races surely with cost of living about to get waaasy worse this bleep wouldn't bring on new products in time for this Christmas would she? 🙃

Reactions: 7
What creams and serums has she got on that the poor dog could be licking off her?
For a dog that has had some trauma swallowing things you think she'd be more careful 🤔

Reactions: 5
If that was still a thriving business I can see the father letting it go, they would have employed someone to run it, or the brother might have stepped in. I don’t this the self entitled queen was capable of running it. I would imagine a lot of these smaller business would find it hard to compete with the bigger boys who are often a lot cheaper, a lot now renew insurance online these days. Also selling the business I would think it’s only the building if they own it that might be worth anything ( not sure how Ireland’s property market is)

Reactions: 1
The Bullshit about mixing jewellery colours all just to flog pure cheap tit from China from Crystal and co … it’s all from Ali Express wake up women Lisa would sell absolutely anything for money . Lisa wake up and stop selling tack !!!! While she has the diamonds on herself ..
seen herself and the Linda one in Galway they were like two total gobshites running around 😂😂😂😂😂

The Bullshit about mixing jewellery colours all just to flog pure cheap tit from China from Crystal and co … it’s all from Ali Express wake up women Lisa would sell absolutely anything for money . Lisa wake up and stop selling tack !!!! While she has the diamonds on herself ..
seen herself and the Linda one in Galway they were like two total gobshites running around 😂😂😂😂😂
The herringbone €1.78 on Aliexpress and the diamanti and gold is €6. At that price you could add a few more layers🤣

Not forgetting the initial necklace to finish the stack.
Screenshot_20220804-183216_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
It’s about time all this was exposed & I smell it …it’s all about to happen heard there is a big article about to be printed on this !!!
Remember Jennifer Wrynne buying from Ali express and getting caught out !!
Crystal and Co are at it too and then Lisa Associates herself with it then !!!
Anything for money 💰

• Wow
Reactions: 12
What creams and serums has she got on that the poor dog could be licking off her?
For a dog that has had some trauma swallowing things you think she'd be more careful 🤔
Ah sure Murphy would never swallow her head, it's too big 😏🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah sure Murphy would never swallow her head, it's too big 😏🤣🤣🤣
I worked with a woman when I was much younger who called dogs like that Fanny lickers. I was shocked, if never heard that before. She sure does like Murph licking her. Probably the only affection she gets.

• Haha
  • Sick
Awh I hope she’s paranoid tomorrow wondering who’s who there’ll be extra security ,thought she was socially awkward?? But not if the €€€€’s are there, would love if it’s a flop 🤣but if it is she’ll stil make out how everyone wants them 😬

Awh I hope she’s paranoid tomorrow wondering who’s who there’ll be extra security ,thought she was socially awkward?? But not if the €€€€’s are there, would love if it’s a flop 🤣but if it is she’ll stil make out how everyone wants them 😬
Sorry onlyreally only catching up on her story’s now, what was that about with the jewellery bye bye clo no ?? She’s a bit al over the place worse than usual ! No insurance job!! Anymore she’s going to insufferable 😩

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She's so greedy, showing two completely different jewellery companies and trying to convince the sheep they would look good together.

Reactions: 3
I actually get anxiety from her talking so fast, I don’t know why but it really hits some nerve in my brain!!!’
the word smug comes to mind watchin her most recent stories, just smug…big stupid smug head on her, & calling all that tacky jewellery “pieces” is she for real?…id say she wouldn’t be seen dead in any of it off instagram. The way the followers message her!!! lads seriously are they all a bit thick or what? Its like they have an addiction to her, the messages are just so adoring it makes me wanna puke.
As for her eye (hopefully it stings the shite out of her) only the big important queen would get an online doctor appointment lying off on her bed with her bloody dog licking her God knows where. Most of us woulf be taking a few hours off wk to go to the Doctors surgery. Someone called her a gobshite a few messages back & they are spot on, a smug gobshite!!! ok sorry rant over I will have 2 tune out from her for a week or two🙃

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.